It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UFO Review For The Entire Year OF 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
2008 was an interesting year for ufology and this website has put together a collection of some of the most important events that occurred last year(feels weird saying last year) and i wanted to share the story with everyone.

alienufoparanormal.aliencasebook.com...

Great compilation of UFO/Alien news but can you think of any they missed ?

do you have a favorite event from last year that you think is an important contribution to ufology or do you feel this all amounts to nothing and we are no closer to understanding this subject ?

[edit on 1-1-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Interesting read

I was very sorry to hear Georgina Bruni died -her book 'You can't tell the people' about the Rendlesham incident was an excellent read - we do need more researchers of her calibre.
aliencases.conforums.com...

Also this is a great,great old school UFO film-good post!
alienufoparanormal.aliencasebook.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I have always been frustrated by reports appearing on UFO sites, and then disappearing!

I have just spent 2 hours trying to find or download a copy of the SOM101 manual, and it seems to have been seen by everybody but me, and then taken offline.

I finally found a solution... I found a Free Book Search that uncovers a whole bunch of UFO documents and it found the SOM101 for me on the first try.

www.freebooksearch.net

You can also set it to find only .pdf documents, which is how I found the Majestic to show my brother-in-law who is not a believer, but he's curious.

Anyway, if it helps with your research, enjoy it!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

thanks Karl 12,

i think this website has put together a great collection here and it's a great reference for many of last years events for us to remember them.

i did not know Georgina Bruni passed away and thanks for letting me know. i think i need to go thru the list on the website and see what else i may have missed.

thanks again and you and everyone here at ATS have a Happy New Year !

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thank you for posting my link and thank you 'all' for appreciating it.

It was a lot of hard work. Try linking out 308 pictures on one blog entry and having them all work.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

Eileen (aka: Atrueoriginall)

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thank you Eileen for a great site
S&F to easynow for introducing me to Alien Casebok
many thanks

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Absolutely amazing! I would love to see this incorporated here at ATS. Thank you very much for all the hard work you have done putting this together.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Wow...thanks for the link easynow

and Eileen...

what a great site, bookmarked it. Will send lots of time there

thanks both for sharing this with all of us.

have a great 2009
res

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I suppose that we have to put in to account the Blossom Goodchild hoax of 2008. GFL starships and what not..

You know.. It's always people like that who set UFOlogy back from being taken even the slightest bit seriously. Unfortunately her fame was ignited by gullible people whom have the 'need to believe' complex. They spread the word of her 'golden rays of light' and many people followed her.

If I had to choose the worst moment and person for UFOlogy in 2008, it would have to be Blossom Goodchild and her cult. I'm sure InfaRedMan would concur if he posts in this thread too.

Happy New Year everyone !!!

Majorion

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I firmly believe that the highlights of 2012 on Alien casebook
will mention Decemberber 21st as a similar GFL/BLOSSOM episodic b0llox.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Flagged & tagged!

Many...many heartfelt thanks for this data!

It is a goldmine for information. Very well presented material.

...oh & for 2009... DREAM ...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I want to thank all of you for you very nice and cordial comments.

And yes, please visit.

top topics

join