It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chappaqua N.Y. man caught in lewd act in his home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Chappaqua N.Y. man caught in lewd act in his home

www.lohud.com

A 64-year-old man was arrested last night for masturbating in his home after several women outside saw him through a window, police said.

Angelo Lomonaco, who lives at Chappaqua Commons, a condominium complex at 150 N. Bedford Road, was charged with public lewdness, a misdemeanor.
Advertisement

The women called New Castle town police about 11 p.m.

"They reported seeing a man masturbating in the window of his unit," police Lt. Marc Simmons said. "He was clearly in a position where he would be seen by anyone outside the home."

He was released without bail, pending an appearance in Town Court.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is a man that was in his home at 11 pm at night and doing his thing , these women looked in his window at 11 PM at night and called the cops , I think it is safe to say that at 11 pm a lot of people are doing the same thing why did this guy get arrested and not the peeping tom women , This is a police action that went to far, Whats next masturbation rules in your house, I can see if it was in day light where kids where but that wasnt the case here , I know this complex and it is set back about 30 Feet with a grass front you would have to be really looking for something to see some one in a window, I thought peeping was against the law .

www.lohud.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Note to self,

From now on, always close the curtains

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by yenko13

So what did the cops tell you when they got there?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

I second that remark

Yikes

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What if he had a jock itch why close the curtains , I dont close mine when I itch

top topics

join