It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the UK!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hello all!
Greetings from the UK.

Looking forward to reading the threads here & maybe contributing in the future!

J

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Urim Thummim

Greetings Urim and welcome to AboveTopSecret and hope to see you around. If you need any help just u2u me anytime.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Urim Thummim

Welcome to ATS! Great to have you aboard! I hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing you around!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Greetings sir!! Welcome to ATS !! Your going to find so much to dig into here!!! Like the choice of name!

In ancient Israelite religion and culture, Urim and Thummim. Its a phrase from the Hebrew Bible associated with the Hoshen (High Priest's breastplate), divination in general, and cleromancy in particular. Most scholars suspect that the phrase refers to specific objects involved in the divination. What are your views for the ATS name you decided upon?
Such as what does it mean to you?

Its always good to have new and deep members!!! Im guessing you are into the occult? You will find so much here that gets into the occult.
occult meaning.. Hidden.. Thus You are seeking occult knowledge.. The hidden knowledge that you CAN find here on ATS.. Just takes a year or so of heavy reading..

welcome!
And heres something to listen too while you read your replies!!!

[edit on 31-12-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Its always good to have new and deep members!!! I'm guessing you are into the occult? You will find so much here that gets into the occult.

Well I chose that name because some interpret its meaning as innocent or guilty, plus & I like the way it sounds.

Can anybody tell me how to put up an avatar on my profile or even add a signature?

J

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Gald you decided to sign up

Go to the "Member Center" tab to add a sig and avatar...

There is also an "ATS Handbook" link on the same page if you have other questions...

Cya on the boards!

[edit on 1/2/2009 by chapter29]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the help!

J

new topics

top topics

join