It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

long live israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
may israel thrive forever

the people

the country

israel is the jewish peoples` rightful country and NOBODY will take it from them

ISRAEL FOREVER!!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by plejarenentity

Wow im a long time reader of ATS but i had to sign up after reading this.

This is very immature i believe. Your just asking for a topic of tension.

I wish the people of isreal luck but they must realize they are no different than the enemy they were facing not so long ago.

i pray for the palastenian people and only hope that the populous around the world will see what this great country your praising is doing to people who are just like you or i..

but feel free to rant and rave pro-isreal i only hope you do it with someone with some true intelect

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealEyes_Realize_RealLies

This is very immature i believe. Your just asking for a topic of tension.

Indeed he/she is.

They have an ongoing thread about 'antisemitism' e.g Anyone who questions Israel and their glorious destiny is a racist.

The OP is a troll. Hoping people will get offended by their posts and start off another 10+ page thread like their first one.

Just don't feed them.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Until Israel apologizes and gives restitution for their vicious attack against the USS Liberty in 1967, I have very few kind words about that terrorist nation. Many good people were killed, and they repeatedly attacked it so there would be no survivors. The Zionist lobbyists used their clout to sweep this disgraceful act under the rug. As a military veteran, what Israel and the US politicians did to cover up this cowardly act is unforgivable.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Are you an idiot , or do you just like to act like one.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by dracodie]

new topics

top topics

join