It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Not To Blame.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I really don't like repeating myself,but sometimes you have to in an attempt to get through to some people.Especially with this topic,as many like to cover their ears and go,"la la la la la la la la."

Hamas have been blamed for breaching the recent ceasefire yet,as I've just posted in another thread,people seem to have very short memories of recent events.

Gaza truce broken as Israeli raid kills six Hamas gunmen.

Wednesday 5 November 2008 14.32 GMT

A four-month ceasefire between Israel and Palestinian militants in Gaza was in jeopardy today after Israeli troops killed six Hamas gunmen in a raid into the territory....

Ehud Barak, the Israeli defence minister, had personally approved the Gaza raid, the Associated Press said. The Israeli military concluded that Hamas was likely to want to continue the ceasefire despite the raid, it said. The ceasefire was due to run for six months and it is still unclear whether it will stretch beyond that limit.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Related link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-12-2008 by DantesLost]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Listen, I know that this is a horrible situation. And I know that the Palestinian people certainly do not 'deserve' this. But HAMAS is a government that must take responsibility for the actions of its subordinates.

If in fact some people are encouraging this activity it is at the expense of his own brethren and thus is an enemy to them in and of himself. HAMAS must know that violence is a ridiculous provocation that would end with hundreds, if not thousands dead. Do you think that is what the Palestinian people voted for? If the difference between what the politicians SAY they are going to do and what they ACTUALLY do in the US is any indication, I would say that they got screwed.

Peace is the hard path. It seems no one cares to take it.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hamas is a Terrorist Organization, do not fool yourselves. They are about as legitimate a government as the Taliban was in Afghanistan.

As for Israel's original actions against the Militants, that was a POLICING issue, not a Military one. What Hamas commenced forth with, in their renewed attacks on Israel, is now a Military Matter of War.

Just look at the nature of Hamas' renewed attacks, with their acquisition of modernized rocket-munitions, with double the range of their old stockpile . There is no other proof necessary as to the way in which Hamas abused the "Cease Fire", in an attempt to do nothing more than Regroup, and Rearm.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Maxmars.

And Israel has a government that should take responsibility for its own actions.

TheAgentNineteen.

Which article were you reading?
It clearly mentions Israeli troops/military,not the police.

And I am very much aware of the nature of Hamas.
I'm just amazed at how some people paint Israel as this innocent nation that has done no wrong.

There is no other proof necessary as to the way in which Hamas abused the "Cease Fire", in an attempt to do nothing more than Regroup, and Rearm.

'Hello,hello,is this thing working?'

Typing slower....Hamas did not breach the ceasefire,Israel did. And everyone knows the reaction from Hamas would be to renew attacks on Israel.

The fact that you have been starred several times shows how much ignorance,much of it deliberate,there is on this subject.

Altogether now...'la la la la.'

[edit on 31-12-2008 by DantesLost]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Hamas is a Terrorist Organization, do not fool yourselves. They are about as legitimate a government as the Taliban was in Afghanistan.

The American government is a Terrorist Organisation, do not fool yourselves.

The British government is a Terrorist Organisation, do not fool yourselves.

Need I continue?

Because by your logic you and I deserve the same..

[edit on 31-12-2008 by StevenDye]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost
Maxmars.

And Israel has a government that should take responsibility for its own actions.

I absolutely agree. As the more powerful and well-armed of the two, it is they who seem to have lost all restraint. I'm just saying that lobbing rockets into Israel is not achieving any constructive purpose at this point. And HAMAS must know that.

Being a conspiracy theorist leads me to wonder whether is actually is HAMAS who is doing this. But I suppose such questions are academic. Children are still being blown to gobbets in the name of whatever today's excuse is...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If Isreal didn´t have Hamas they would have to invent them.

Isreal is a pawn in the globalist agenda. Why do you think they invented the country in the first place?
They suddenly felt sorry for the jews? Stop joking around

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost
I really don't like repeating myself,but sometimes you have to in an attempt to get through to some people.Especially with this topic,as many like to cover their ears and go,"la la la la la la la la."
Hamas have been blamed for breaching the recent ceasefire yet,as I've just posted in another thread,people seem to have very short memories of recent events.
Gaza truce broken as Israeli raid kills six Hamas gunmen.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by DantesLost]

In the bible, it appears zionism breaks out immediately the "first punch" does belong to israel, it is now only a matter of beleiving in heaven driven, zionism. Bush said that he received wrong information about the wmds but god told him to go to war. I get the feeling that when this higher diety "match plays" certainly the odds are against one or the other combatant.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
America's Secret Government, the ones who stand behind the seat of power, love to name scapegoats. Hamas is to blame for this just like Bin Laden is to blame for 9-11. After all, somebody has to take the blame, the Illuminati will not. Ever.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

I am still waiting for Israel to apologize for its terrorist attack against the USS Liberty in 1967. They kept on bombing the ship to assure there would be no survivors. They were wrong as some of the men did survive to tell the story. The official story by Israel is one of the best kept lies of the 20th Century, and LBJ did nothing to punish Israel. Read about the cowardly attack in James Bamford's book "Body of Secrets"(2002).

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Maxmars

I'm just saying that lobbing rockets into Israel is not achieving any constructive purpose at this point. And HAMAS must know that.

It does seem like an insane and unproductive thing to do.

But suffering for decades makes a person desperate,and they will fight any way they can,and they won't give up.

kidflash2008

Yeah,they keep saying it was an accident,don't they.And some will keep believing that til the day they die.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
some one must ignite the whole islamic world against what they believe is imperialism. They must believe they have a right to settle religious differences without foreign intervention. So israel will continue to be thrust into this religious war, as much as they are relatives. Over 25 factions of peshewar and the least wanted religion is jewish. Until either faction establishes religious supremacy there will be no peace in the middle east.

new topics

top topics

join