It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal model ponderings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I have several ideas i've been pondering for quite some time and since i've found a home on the net, i'll run it past you guys. Feel free to eat it alive, i'm more interested in your take on things and how you view the universe we live in.

One crazy idea i have is that there are at least 3-4 different particles that we cannot detect because we aren't looking for them and these particles act independently of matter, sort of like light photons. Light photons interact with matter by transferring "energy" which is just heat. So, wouldn't it make sense that there are other particles that interact with each other that doesn't rely on any kind of physical matter. Like ghosts, specters, and other paranormal phenomena, they can be composed of particles that we cannot see and interact with because matter cannot interact with said particles.

Another thing i have been thinking about is dark matter. Science tells us dark matter is real..The astronomy community tells us it's real because they point to heavenly bodies that show it. My question is since matter as we know it is composed of electrons, protons, and neutrons, wouldn't dark matter have a similar composition in that it would be composed of smaller sub-atomic units? Perhaps someone in the know can tell me something.

My last idea is in relation to our universe. From my perspective..if the big bang theory is correct..that all we see and survey can into being at one point and this wave expanded outward then at the edge of existing universe, there is a wave of light ushering creation. Now, shouldn't we be able to..at least theoretically "catch=up" with this wave of creation?

I find it funny that science tries to define something that can't be defined. How is it possible to define infinity. Sometimes i think that all reality inhabits the same multiverse, but one is layered on top of another. Sort of like looking through a prism, when you shift it to adjust the light, you shift your current reality and view the universe from another universe. Still in the same multiverse, but a different universe.

Tell me what you think..but be easy, its my first time (where have i heard that before :lol

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The Ether (aether) is beyond physicality...CERN will not find it; postulates can entertain it, but it is unavailable to the material side of things. That's why it's up for Final Analysis with the research planned by the LHC in their search for the God particle...If they fail, they scratch the "aether" concept as wrong and impractical. So much for foolish kids playing with dangerous toys (weapons).

I'm being easy here, kinda like pre-school for the Truth: nobody will accept it, nor wants to: "Death Before Truth!" is the motto of mankind (always has been: they just want power secrets, heck with Truth).

Allverse (AllSoul): Universe-Set: Universe - Multiverse -Infiverse -Omniverse - Prime Creatoress.

That's the sequence.

REALIZATION - KNOWING - WISDOM - EMANATION.

You might notice that the first step in the above Cylce of Light is 'Realization': this is the ultimate achievement for humans in their Discipline of Meditation (the Goal). Then the other three are sequenced.

The Allverse is far beyond human mind (Snare of Illusion [lower mind aspect]), and is not encountered or embraced by such: the Awareness of The Winged Globe [higher mind aspect] must be engaged, then it may be experienced. I use a method called Direct-Connect, taught to me by the SS,Naga (over seven days). This state is called 'Knowing.' Knowing Accumulates into Wisdom; Wisdom leads to Emanation (One Awareness).

Recess!

(Easy enough?)

[edit on 30-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Wow, SS,Naga..you sure do get around on the forums

Anyways, i've also have come to the conclusion that somewhere out there..a source of true light exists. A true light source is light that is capable of illuminating ALL particles that exists within our universe...

And also, i strongly believe that the laws of physics and science as we know it don't apply everywhere. For some reason or another, in other parts of the universe, things aren't as stable (best word i could come up with) as they are here, so atoms don't have to adhere to the same rules.

And we also have to remember two things. 1) There are ALWAYS exceptions to the rule 2) Rules that are made will be broken, its a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Yes, rules are just rules, variations and the Uncertainty Principle maintain, in your Universe of realization.

You must also, now, Realize that what you are talking about is known as The ATOMIC STATE of Creatyion, or the Matter Side of the Allverse! The Spirit side of the Universe is encapsulated in Spirit Light, or The IMMATERIAL STATE. You must undestand it is divided in Half: Ever hear this one:

..AS ABOVE.......SO BELOW? - - - - - -AS WITHIN......SO WITHOUT
(Immaterial).......(Atomic) - - - - - - - - (Spirit)............(Matter)

Rules may be broken in the Material and Bio-Etheric Matter (Material) Lower Level of Creation (Allverse/Fullverse); they are ORDERED IN THE LIGHT, and Follow the Law of The WORD.

I received the Diagramatic Structure of The WORD from my avatar namesake (SS,Naga) over a period of 7 days. All-That-Is Emanates the Multidimensional Universe(-set) that we know and don't know (4 phases, given above, in two halves or sections). This is not mysterious, except to the uninitiated.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Another thing i have been thinking about is dark matter. Science tells us dark matter is real..The astronomy community tells us it's real because they point to heavenly bodies that show it. My question is since matter as we know it is composed of electrons, protons, and neutrons, wouldn't dark matter have a similar composition in that it would be composed of smaller sub-atomic units? Perhaps someone in the know can tell me something.

I loved this..

subatomics... Why does it follow its path? what keeps and electon and a nuetron doing what it is?

We already know the answer to our question.. the problem is we keep asking the wrong one

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The problem with not knowing what we don't know is that we don't know it. There may be components of individual elements that twist into who knows what kind of dimensions. But we don't have the concepts, the equipment, or maybe even the intellectual ability to figure it out. We're still extremely hampered by our own perceptual and intellectual abilities when we try to make sense of existence. Just clever monkeys.

It's very possible, maybe even probable, that we may never understand how the universe and the various components work. Too stupid.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Heres a video of a man that has developed the idea of the universe as a 3d fractal.. i think it explains everything... even the development of religions.

Fractal Reality.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
yes but what if you could play in the playground forever..?

I sure as hell would be happy living in infinity... i dont need to understand it i just want to get better at being IN IT.

this is my concept learn and dominate it.. be content then challange it again..

We want to reach a higher state.. infact we know we can.. people # to much about the next question befor they even answer the first one..

Thats our problem

[edit on 9-1-2009 by theresult]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
The problem with not knowing what we don't know is that we don't know it. There may be components of individual elements that twist into who knows what kind of dimensions. But we don't have the concepts, the equipment, or maybe even the intellectual ability to figure it out. We're still extremely hampered by our own perceptual and intellectual abilities when we try to make sense of existence. Just clever monkeys.

It's very possible, maybe even probable, that we may never understand how the universe and the various components work. Too stupid.

Mankind is 'stupid,' yes, figuratively speaking; literally, at the base of the pyramid of consciousness. Now, let's advance to the top of the pyramid of consciousness, where consciousness itself evolves into heightened (matured) Awareness, or the Captstone State (of awareness). Now, you have overcome mere humaness, and have entered levels of realization~knowing-&-wisdom that supercede ordinary matter consciousness. This is what the cusp of Awareness is all about: Inner dimensional Awareness. Here, your answer will be different, for it is the realm of All Intelligence (see above). As a matter of fact, if I say I received the WORD from the SS,Naga, you might say ho-hum, yeah. Quite beyond human 'philosophy,' indeed. From the Word emerge all these 'little things.'

"...This atomic description of the elements is accurate, but as one moves into the subtler realms of consciousness you will find that things become more metaphorical.

"Let's take a journey together to clarify this. When you pick up a rock lying on the surface of the planet, you are paradoxically using the Earth to pick up earth because your physical body literally is the Earth in a temporary standing wave pattern. Indeed, all the silicas, calciums and carbons that make up the physical body come from the Earth. So in a sense it is the Earth herself that is picking up a part of itself in the form of a rock. If you were able to go into the structure of that rock, or the structure of your body, you could study portions of the atomic table and note the various chemical elements that make up both the rock and the physical body. This is at the simplest level of the molecular and atomic structures. If you were to go deeper into the atomic structure, you would open up into something that is pre-atomic, something that your physics call the quantum field. Out of this quantum field, which is still greatly misunderstood, the actual atoms and subatomic particles emerge. As these atomic structures join, you have the molecules and elements in the Periodic Chart of the Elements well known to your chemistry.

"If you move deeper into the quantum field, subtler and subtler, you reach a point where you are in consciousness itself. For the foundation, the actual reality of the quantum field, will soon be discovered as consciousness2. So the physical elements are but an out-picturing from consciousness at the subtlest, deepest level of matter. As one moves into deeper or subtler strata of consciousness, one makes contact with what the ancients recognized as the Four Scared Elements. These, too, are held in consciousness. They are concepts, but not mere mental concepts. They are alive! When you get to this level your language is extremely limited." ("The Hathor Material, Messages from an Ascended Civilization," by Tom Kenyon)

All Emanates from The WORD.

Originally posted by theresult
yes but what if you could play in the playground forever..?

This is my concept learn and dominate it.. be content then challange it again...

There won't be any "content" until you reach Infinity Itself. You may feel as though you are floating in bliss, but this is a bubble-field of consciousness: you choose it: Void-Action-Void-Reaction-Void.
The Universe will Test you non-stop, continually, etc. You may ignore it, but it's like missing school: you'll have to make it up. If it sounds unsuitable, it's because only the Warrior Spirit truly knows and accepts this, and acts accordingly. Unless you call being "content" the center or 'Eye' of the Storm. Remember, the storm is moving. You may take this time to Think Fast! When Infinity is Neared, then you may have your respite, not until. This is not me preaching my 'idea,' it is the Function of the Movement of the Word Itself. If you think the Word is fantasy, it merely means All is fantasy.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
naga.. humans need to understand the question...

The question is a loop...

lets controll and be gods of the constant and not ask but USE it to our advatage..

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

I think I perceive your meaning.

However, Infinity is Real. To reach It, one must know the Way. At the Rainbow Bridged Abyss (!), you must Know the Answer, or All is lost. Get it?

This is not allegorical...This Truth is expressed throughout human culture in fable and myth, dropped there by 'who knows.' One example is 'The Beauty and the Beast: It is allegorical, symbol, for the very thing each must prepare for, no matter how many lives of effort and trial by Test it takes. This is the Final Test.

Did you know there is somebody on the other side, up over the Rainbow Bridge, 'The One Who Is Left Behind,' waiting to Help those who Will!?

This is part of the Unknown Mystery given in the famous Sistine Chapel painting by Michelangelo, of 'God' (the Ancient One) Reaching Out to Take Adam's (humanity) Hand. Most suspect it is a matter of just Divine energy & inspiration. It is the Answer to the Very Mystery Itself: Here is the Guardian of Infinity!

[edit on 9-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
However, Infinity is Real. To reach It

We dont need to tho naga.. we dont need to reach something that is ever lasting...

is it not better to be king of your realm than to go to war on something you do not understand?

What is our rush??? what are we rushing for? we know its infinate so why do we need to rush?

What im sayin is lets understand, relax and then controll it.. after all our question is only life..right??

So lets pick what path we want.. totaly ignore the question of the human "how we are" or keep trying to ask questions we will never find the answer too?

Being contempt is a key thing here...

Its took me along time to understand the question im asking has no meaning..

Now i just understand it not question it..

[edit on 9-1-2009 by theresult]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
what kind of questions should we be asking?

Do the paths of the 3 known subatomic particles follow predetermined paths..similar to the way plants orbits around stars (gravity and all) or do they just float around erratically in the nucleus and in the electron shell...

Seeing as how a proton is positive and an electron is a negative, wouldn't they be attracted to each other automatically..thats what opposite sides of a magnet do.

Maybe it has to do to the properties of neutrons..they are attracted to protons and both of them combine are able to repel electrons enough to establish an electron shell...

These are just ponderings, nothing to be taken seriously

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
well yea it is like that.. we have a yin yang thing here..

our question as humans is do we want to question it? or understand it..

you see a question will lead to more questions .. that is what i found in math and many did befor me.. PI symmerty infinity

all th same thing.. oneness.. Now i dont know what that is but as the topic says Universal model..

My model is based on me being here.. im alive.. so is the universe..
may seem strange to otheres but not to me.. do i worry about what it is im living in? Nope. Does it worry me what will come after i die? Nope..

becouse the one thing humans face is death as a being.. that is our only fate here.. us as a being ..

Its all well and good coming up with dimentions and string theory.. butt he fact is WE still dont know..

so why bother asking? "infinity"

Controll understand And use it...

we do this already but we like to ask questions befor we understand why we are asking in the firstplace..

"why are we here"
"how did we get here"
"what made us"
"who made us"

notice a patten? all questions....

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You should ask questions... its the selfish ignorance of the world that has brought it to suffer so much.

You should gather information to help yourself and those around you. remaining ignorant to the reality around you makes many people suffer.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Good One!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
and the other side of the coin??

kepp asking questions..and make everyone who is happy a livinging hell

Ie ME..people make my life hell becouse they are not contempt. with being alive they ask

Why are we alive
/
understand why we are alive

Who made us

/

understand what you are in

What is life

/

You should know you are alive...

its all messed up i agree but to ask a question is like math / pi

we cant ask what we dont know...

Lets look at what we do know and use it to our advantage and stop being greedy and petty...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Just because YOU want to remain ignorant and not understand things does not mean everyone else should. The damage that has been done to your mind from this is noticable.

You have built yourself a cage and locked it tight. Now you cant reach past the bars so youve conviced yourself that theres nothing better out there.

I would never lie to you. I love you. You can understand these things this is what FAITH was used for... this is what it ment... you can understand this..
GOD/causality will show you just have FAITH.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

heh

ok that blew my mind

new topics

top topics

join