It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal News for first time coming News worthy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
8:00pm: Spefication going on till 12:00am.

Midnight: Where it (paranormal news) cast live in U.S. first. Expect Breaking News after Breaking News, Americans.

Then each should know such paranormal things how evidence and witnessing can not fool.

It's a Dec 30th/ Dec 31st HOTTER news thing. Any U.S. news source should broadcast such findings.

Questions for Americans:

Which shall tune in? Which shall in no wise tune in?

Which in no wise have faith in paranormal matters getting massive coverage?

PS

Leave you a quote you should understand surely when you see HOTTER paranormal news make an evidence debut:

"It is going double-be ignorant stuff, you going double, see fore ("In the future: Paranormal projection is going double-'Make it hard double-smile'")."

Hint: Beware your faith when you see. For it can then come true in a worse way which sucks for you. Paranormal News is as a wicked seed which makes faith spring true. Indeed, faith will sparkle innerly when you see paranormal evidence. How else can paranormal things come alive? Through faith. Why explain the game when ignorance aint listening.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I did not understand anything you just said...

[edit on 30-12-2008 by cfh84]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yeah... too confusing. I'm assuming English isn't the mother tongue...?

I just switched off, and didn't realise it. I was just reading the letters instead of the words.

Sorry!

What's on TV?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Theme Godsmack song say, specification wise, "I false a live fore you. I false a wake fore you."

Paranormal news live does wake. Such a wake up concerning warning you live just before it hit home. A double-date no longer lace other hate.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I vote schizo, Aspergers or Troll.

Nothing so far.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
i don't think anyone ever understands this guys posts. And he never replies either, just carries on with his posting. Shame cos sometimes i could really do with an explanation

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
just doing a little checking on this guy "mabus" posting history. every last one of them is nearly incomprehensible.

it reminds me a lot of a magical technique of brion gysin called "cut-ups". you take a written work (poem, magical spell, newspaper article) and cut up and repaste the words randomly. its about as useful as reading tealeaves, tho, the same i have to say for poor mabus.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I think that it would be newsworthy and paranormal to understand your post.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hey Mabus, What paranormal news are you referring to? A link would be nice and may shed some light on the subject.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What?!?!!?

Is there some sort of program on... is there?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Oh jeez he's clearly making a prediction of an event to broadcast within a four hour windo on either dec 30 or 31 (will have to be 31 now won't it). of a magnitude enough that CNN will have a field day.

A hot event - maybe Mabus has been following the Yellowstone quakes and forsees a volcanic event.

Should be in the predictions forum on BTS not here

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Excuse me Mabus do you have anything you would like to share with the rest of the ATS members or are you wasting time?

Is it allowed for ATS members to put up a thread that is, should i say, meaningless?

new topics

top topics

join