It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masters Of Horror-Homecoming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wow! Talk about a political statement! It is about how a Republican Presidential speechwriter, during a re-election, wishes for the veterans who died in a War for Oil could come back and tell the people they died for a good cause. Well, they do come back! But the zombies... aren't Republicans because they to are against the war. A main character, an Ann Coulter knockoff but a woman, is screaming about the "Damned traitors! They need to go back to the ground and leave us alone!" But the Presidential speech writer who made the wish, at the end... well, won't give it away. I suggest to any one to rent/buy this, and really all of the Masters of Horror films! Edit to add- There are sound clips, it is GWB giving speeches, you can tell by that accent. Also, I love this quote "He has a way of making dumb people think they are as smart as the President." AC Knockoff "But they are as smart as the President."

[edit on 30-12-2008 by GamerGal]
Edit again! Gah, I love this! The speech writer is with his mother. He's attacked, she's not, because she doesn't vote Republican. Two troops at a base when zombies pop out of the coffins. One is ripped apart, the other is told to stand down. Why? One voted Republican, the other didn't. Gah, this is freaking hilarious! And the only way to kill these soldier zombies? Let them vote! Until the GOP figures out that the zombies always vote for the opponent.

Love this movie! Zombie walking down the street in the rain, a shop owner calls out to him, invites him in. Gives him a blanket, offers him coffee, so sweet. I know this isn't the usual zombie gorefest, but what happens, is so cool! What an original idea! All they want to do is vote, once they vote they die. But the GOP won't let them vote because the zombies won't vote Republican. Also, when it first starts the AC Knockoff and a preacher are on a television program. "This is God's answer to those evil liberals! He has sent the troops back to keep our President in office!" Then next week, when it turns out they won't vote Republican, "These satan spawns need to be killed!"

Also, they found a dead soldier, and tried to bribe him. Told him to go on Television and say he supports Republicans, or they would kill his mother. He refuses to do it, kills a guy. And so now they turn!

new topics

join