It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Hated The Most

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
In order to help me understand the Human Race, I have a very simple question. Which group or sector is historically or presently considered the most hated or disdained of all, and why? I am asking this question to better understand our species, specifically the emotional part of our brains. I am looking for responses that can be substantiated with facts, or evidence. Thank You. Muddy

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I think that there has been too much hate in the world and is why the world has its severe problems. How much more hate does there need to be and to what end and what for? If your looking for facts and evidence, heck just take a good look around you, you dont need links or quotes.

I also think there has been too much hate related threads here in ATS. But thats just my opinion.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Humans.

I'm only adding this line because even though a one-word response would have been more than adequate in this particular thread, some mod would have got all butt hurt over it.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Personally, I think the most hated group around would have to be people who make thread titles in all caps. Then again, it could just be me.

I am joking by the way.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Don't you dare apologize for your humor Hungis!

Did you ever fix that girl's cable, btw?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Sorry for the off topic post.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
A reminder...

Please focus responses on the Actual topic of discussion.

» General Conspiracy Discussion » Who's Hated The Most

Thank You.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
What if I were to say that the people I hate most were fictional German adult film stars who use their claim as a "cable man" to woo unexpecting young women's hearts into the throes of passion? Hmmm?

To be honest I don't see where this thread could go without someone being excessively racist. If I had to pick one group of people that made things worse for everyone they encountered (aside from human beings as a whole) it'd be the damn Mongorians.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Sacreligion]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Most hated people in the world would be MEN

Women actually are up on the scales thanks to Hip Hop, the Number of raw curse words and derogatory slurs out paced Jews and Muslims Even post 9-11

But men Love Women

and when we analyze the Raw Emotional Intensity of Hate, Men, particularly Husbands get about 80% of the worlds angry vibes daily.

The highest peaks of Raw Hatred come from very simple acts like leaving the toilet seat up and failing to put our Underwear in the hamper and that thing we do when we pee and it sprays the side of the toilet by accident as we age... really, that one seriously pisses women off

( I have an inside connection at darpa for this info, they have a genetically engineered bird that can sense emotions now)

and that's the conclusion, by Raw emotional force, Men are by far the most hated people on Earth...

But hey, don't feel bad... we can still drink booze all night and take a leak if we are outdoors with little problems... It's great to have a penis no matter how much we are hated on for it

and YES... the difference is genetic and I don't care if it's politically incorrect to say so.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I am offended. Mopusvindictus is now the most hated person/group in the history of humanity. Ever. Even if he haz cheezburger.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well, you did have to bring up that toilet issue eh, cause its a whopper!

Three generations of men have cowered on that issue alone in our family.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm throwing in "Smokers" as the most recent group that has been hated. Treated like lepers, they are.

Also, Muddy's OP kinda makes it sound like he's new to the planet...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Many would say the Israelis and in many respects I would say that is true...but I like to think it is not the Israeli people but their Government, but I doubt that is the case as their seems to be an almost accepted bigotry in the world towards Jews. In my opinion the real most hated people in the world are
racists, pedophiles,terrorists,Religious fanatics,Obtuse and abusive Governments,Rapists,arsonists,Murderers,people who drive slow in the fast lane,people who drive in the HOV lane with one person in the car, and the damn man that invented the cell phone!

Oh and FOX News

[edit on 12/30/2008 by CaptGizmo]

[edit on 12/30/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Liberals and PC Pansies.... Now there is a group you can hate!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The most hated thruout history have been the Zionist Jews, simple and concise, and even moreso today. The Zionists have joined with their racist, imperialist and nationalist masters in the insanity that has the idiots in America and Britain thinking they have the god given right to rule the world. The genocide that the Zionists are committing right now in the Gaza strip is completely ordained by President Bush, President Elect Barrack Obama and Prime Minister Gordon Brown and just like the Americans and the British who stole Native American, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Arab, Indian and Afghan land the Zionists think they too have a god given right to the land within Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza strip. Just like the Americans and the British who suffer from delusions of Western superiority , the Zionist suffers from psychotic delusions that they are closer to god than anyone else.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Nazis, hands down.

And if someone tries to un-vilify them, it's career suicide, whatever the career is; ain't many people going to come to their defense...anonymously maybe, but otherwise? Fuggedaboudit--you'll end up in jail.

[edit on 30/12/08 by Fuggle]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Most hated?

PETA

Even dolphins hate PETA

*P*E*A*C*E*

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
whatever group of people that Dick cheney belongs to. He's just a shade better than hitler and stalin.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I do believe that the most hated group of all time in the history of the world would be the ignorant stupid people, but this is only my opinion.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Ant4AU]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Most hated is the guy who threw away the Great pyramid blue prints!

The second most hated is the guy who watched him throw them away!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join