It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock - Best theory on 2012 to date?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

Originally posted by FiatLux
reply to post by Solomons

Ok, any time we have a science or physics based topic in the forum, i`ll come and get you so we can have an expert view point on it then. Wow, some people. Just like anything basic, it gets built upon over time. He`s not the only one who has done that. But then again, you would have to think beyond the basics. I`m not sure if you would do that.

Sarcasm doesnt buy you respect.Just a tip....look into his love for the russian embryo dna to egg via light...then come back.

Yea? And that`s suppose to prove what? That he may not be on to something? Oh, ok, like I said, we`ll just come to you for the real answers.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Star and flag for me....I have spent much time reading David's research and I find his reasoning for his research to be absolutely genuine.

I dont think its about right or wrong....his message is good hearted and the biggest majority of his research material is offered at no cost. I haven't payed a dime and have studied his info for about a yr. now. He is currently working on a blockbuster movie called The Convergence. Hmmmm, I wonder what it will be about
I personally cant wait!

There is a place that discusses his research and the people there are so wonderful respecting each ones path of being a 'seeker'. I have met some real gems through David's site.

I search all beliefs and all history and David's research is all of that rolled into ONE place.

I hope more take the time to take a look at his honest work besides the 2012 stuff because the message of it all is very spiritual to me anyways.

Peace to all,
LV

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I believe we should always respect an honest teacher, even if we don't buy into their message.

His Cayce stuff had me rolling my eyes and seriously tempted me to walk away, but the rest of his message was actually interesting.

All in all I think it was worth the time I invested in watching all of the videos.

Starred and flagged, thanks for the hook up.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

very nicely presented.....did you know that the tetrahedral geometry

presented in video 2 (mostly) is strikingly similar to the Leis E8 geometry presented

in A. G. Lisi's recent paper on theoretical particle physics?

Theory of Everything...

I actually had a vivid waking dream of this shape spinning in green off the floor.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

This is exactly it. We have seen these guys come and go many many times in the past. I would love something wonderful to happen, but I really don't think it will. We will end up in 2013 and someone will pop up with a new date to get excited about.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I like David but...

His comments on the inconvenient truth poster is laughable, he claims the smoke pattern represents the galaxy, ahh.. no Dave that's a cyclone, yes they do look like galaxy formations.

David is also an advocate of aether theory however he uses Einsteins concept of space time in his analysis. Space time replaced the aether, you can't have it both ways. A terrible tragedy IMO, space time is a human mental construct.

The pine cone thing is a stretch, not only do some of his references simply not look like pine cones, but there stronger evidence that the pine cone is related to psychedelic mushrooms used in ancient shamanic traditions predating religion. The pine cone represents the conifer tree under which the amanita muscara mushroom grew, the symbolism is rife throughout Christianity.
Watch "The Pharmacratic Inquisition" for a much more compelling interpretation of the symbolism of the pine cone and the intertwining serpents.
David refers to the god Bacchus, this is were he is closest to the truth.
Inebriation was an integral part of ancient traditions stemming from shamanism. It's still with us today. The use of substances to reach into the spirit world is older than religion itself. Religion is an extension of these ancient practices. So yes some substances open up the pineal gland.

The pyramids were most likely resonance instruments induced by chanting and music to use low frequencies to propel the shaman into inner space so to speak. Some EEG experiments actually support this.

That's just for starters. Some is so far into fantasy land, or exists in the realms of legends or myth I don't no where to start. Except to say that dozens of interpretations can seem valid from a certain perspective.

As I said I like David, however he makes broad leaps between some very interesting facts, and for someone who doesn't like talking about the Edgar Cayce thing he sure seems comfortable with it now.
Spiritually evolved people are always humble, I get more of a sense of egotism from him.

As for 2012, this I think is the best theory to date and it's backed by hard astronomical facts.
The Actual Astronomy of 2012

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I am amazed at the intellect some proudly wear concerning crop circles being made by people with wooden planks

the complexity and speed in which they have appeared has abolished the "History Channel" mentality long ago yet some Neanderthals still cling to their "earth is flat" comfort zone

absolutely amazing

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Heretic
I am amazed at the intellect some proudly wear concerning crop circles being made by people with wooden planks

the complexity and speed in which they have appeared has abolished the "History Channel" mentality long ago yet some Neanderthals still cling to their "earth is flat" comfort zone

absolutely amazing

yeah... why are these circles popping up only recently? i don't think they were around in the 70s or 80s or earlier. then in the mid 90s someone publishes some pictures, some guys come forward with how they did it, the internet just happens to expand vastly during that same time and it's suddenly raining crop circles around the planet! these people are artists - some very good - but nothing more.

as for the 10 parts - it's perfect! blame bad govt for bad things (they create the 20 year energy surge, they use these things to steal elections in 2k & 2k4) check! mish mash science fact with unproven scientific theories with outrageous pseudo-scientific things and then call them "proven science" - check! use pop culture references of movies and shows - check! great so now we wont believe anybody because things are "hidden in the open" and the "science" is purposely included into those movies/shows to "discredit" anyone as a sci-fi fan instead of visionary.

and what's that part about people with head aches/migranes being somehow inferior and unable to "ascend" because of their blockages or whatever? isn't this the classical "blame the victim" theory? "yeah she was raped but oh boy she wanted it all along! she even dressed like a slut so she got what she deserved!" nice... and this comes from a guy who's the "reincarnation" of cayce.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
"I met a guy at denny's who worked on the montauk project" etc... David Wilcock is full of #!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by butane bob
"I met a guy at denny's who worked on the montauk project" etc... David Wilcock is full of #!

OT:
And your the e-lax of all society, right? Hey everyone, watch those candy bars you just bought.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I get the sense most of the posters on the David Wilcox subject - are mere juveniles with no experience of the real world out there, just sitting at home at mom and dads with the PC on too much of the time.
Every time I read 'lol' comments, and complete dismissals (criticism) of an entire subject it makes me cringe, and worry about the future of a brilliant forum that ATS is. Yet at least half of you I bet, believe in other intelligent life (intelligence is questionable for Earth's inhabitants i'm afraid) and flying saucers, ray guns, n so on..

No evidence that crop circles are made by a bunch (I think you mean 'group') of hoaxers with wooden planks. The scale of this comment alone you have no idea of eh! guess you really don't get out of your bedrooms much!
When you've grown some pubes, etc, come and debate and offer intelligent information, thoughts, and discussion. Why not keep your negative connotations between you and your kid sisters. Instead just question things. If nothing else it would help you seem a bit older, wiser and worth talking to.

None of us truly know what is going to happen in just under 4 years time, probably not David Wilcox either. But some crazy stuff has been happening so far.
Odds ARE ON for a big war and some catostrophic event (volcano, earthquake) - many psychics have been seeing this for a while. To my knowledge no one ever uses dates (aside to the 2012 thing) to latch onto when prophesising; just mainly events connecting events.

Happy new years

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I have a question, that most probably only David could answer, but anyway, have a stab if you think you may know an answer..

David Wilcock talks about a friend called David who worked on the Montauk project. Lets call him Dave so not to get confused. Dave coincidentally called in sick on the day that the montauk project was destroyed by a creature that came through a worm hole, and wiped the memories of all the other workers....

If this is true, how did Dave know this story? he wasn't there when it happened, and nobody at work could have told him because they ALL had their memories erased apart from himself.

If i go into work one day and its trashed but people don't know why, do i blame it on a burglar or a creature that wiped all their memories?

[edit on 30/12/08 by Boniouk06]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hey all,

Everyone of coarse is free to dissect Davids work and you should because you should ONLY takes what resonates with you and not worry yourself with the rest.

About the age thing of the younger generation being the ones that follow his work, that is only true recently. Up until the last couple of yrs. the crowd was mostly elderly people that already had grown children.

If David is known as a crazy to some, then place me on that list too. What drew me to his story was a child of mine having a experience with meeting a 'being' of light when he was five. This is personal and I choose to not go in depth of it due to privacy issues. Along with dreams that many in my family have had that seem to show me there was another dimension (how many of them I dont know and dont care, but I know there is something besides what we see here) I slowly began to seek possiblities for these things I couldnt explain.

To those who dont like his work, its no biggie. To those who feel a spark within when reading or hearing of such things...its up to you if you feel the need to seek further. This seeking might be through many religions, science, histories, Davids work or many others work.

The Psychology of it all comes down to one thing. DO MORE FOR OTHERS THEN YOURSELF. This is a message with no harmful purpose towards anyone, the world would be a better place if we could all do this. IF you can wrap your mind around the idea that WE ARE ALL ONE, somewhere, someway...then you automatically become a better soul, you dont place yourself first all the time, and you will find yourself trying to better your actions and being everyday.

If you dont like the science stuff, its no biggie. But at least humble yourself with the message of becoming a being 'for the world' then for little ol you.

I personally study his work and I dont get caught up in the Law of One or the 2012 stuff....I only take what resonates with me. This advice is constantly given through David also....if you dont feel ike its for you...dont worry yourself with it.

So to those who dont like it....then dont worry yourself with it.

Personally, the things he talks about explains many things for me about how we are connected somehow.

The message is NOT forceful and NOT judgmental on others. This is a key to the nature of a person and what they believe. Unlike many religions, they are forceful and judging. To find a group of people that allowed me to seek without judging me was the best gift for my spiritual self I could of ever found.

Again, ONLY takes what resonates with you.....if none of it resonates with you, David would be the FIRST to tel you not to worry yourself with it.

I realize this is touchy for many, it was very touchy for me at one time too. But the things I have experienced through dreams and through others experiences in my family have blown all reality out of the clear blue waters. There is defiantly more out there then this 'reality' that we think of as 'reality'.

My best,
LV

[edit on 30-12-2008 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I found this movie though another thread and watched it all last night. I'm on the fence about some of his wilder claims (all the Edgar Cayce stuff for one), but to see someone predicting a positive future.....how positively refreshing.

Who knows what the future will bring. With all the doom and gloom predictions, I hope that this guy has it right

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Watched all these last night with a 4 pack. Really enjoyed it. Although some things may seem far fetched he has such a genuine tone. I also watched the Project Camelot and i think his theories are superb.

The Chair part is absoloutly amazing. Star and Flag.

If your thinking "oh man i cant be bothered to watch those 12 vids" just go 4 it , u wont be dissapointed!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
lol project looking glass, looks like project "I've watched Contact" to me.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Heretic

absolutely amazing
Because there is no evidence that is shown that an alien race has come allllllll the way to earth, to make a few shapes in Farmer Joe's backyard, and then leave. There is no photographic evidence, no video evidence, although, there is evidence that people have, and still do make these with not just one, two, three, or four people, but a full team.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boniouk06
I have a question, that most probably only David could answer, but anyway, have a stab if you think you may know an answer..

David Wilcock talks about a friend called David who worked on the Montauk project. Lets call him Dave so not to get confused. Dave coincidentally called in sick on the day that the montauk project was destroyed by a creature that came through a worm hole, and wiped the memories of all the other workers....

If this is true, how did Dave know this story? he wasn't there when it happened, and nobody at work could have told him because they ALL had their memories erased apart from himself.

If i go into work one day and its trashed but people don't know why, do i blame it on a burglar or a creature that wiped all their memories?

[edit on 30/12/08 by Boniouk06]

Good point. He is mostly laughable but hit positive outlook is refreshing and made me feel good.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
To the above poster. Thats a darn good question lol Like i say i really enjoyed Davids theories. Im on the fence but they make for wicked entertainment either way

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
One thing that I caught onto that made me think was when he mentioned about things being made up of hexagonal shapes or something similar. Didn't scientists find that Saturn had a hexagonal shape in the center? and looking at these pictures makes you question yet again this hexagon shape and why it is produced more and more from natural events.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join