It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Marrs, What Do You Think About The MK-ULTRA Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You have a very prolific online prescence and undoubtedly have great research habits.

What is your in depth opinion on MK-ULTRA and possible continuations on such a program. It is my opinion that such experimentation hasn't ceased and is still going on.

Could you please start a dialogue on this subject as I can't seem to find anything you have said on the topic.

Thank you for your attention.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I just noticed this thread today.

Must have gotten missed over the holidays!

I noticed Mr. Marrs posted a thread about the best way to ask him questions would be to begin a new thread with the individual questions.

I, too would like to hear any thoughts you have on MK Ultra, JM.

IA

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Howdy Memory Shock,

I have kept up with the MK-ULTRA developments over the years and you will find a discussion of this program in my 1980s Best Seller Crossfire (pp. 184-187). I also deal with the fact that such mind-control experiments began with the importation of Nazi mind control experts following WWII. You will find this covered extensively in my new book The Rise of the Fourth Reich (pp. 194-198 and 201-203). This coverage includes the infamous work conducted at Edgewood Arsenal. I concur with you in that such mind-control experimentation is still ongoing, only under different names and programs. I would look most carefully at the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), a vast array of powerful transmitting dishes located near Gakona, Alaska. While this energy-transmitting equipment may also be used for electronic communication enhancement and weather modification, it has also been accused of bouncing electro-magnetic frequencies off the ionosphere that can affect the human brain, causing depression, anxiety and even pushing borderline psychotics over the edge. The entire area of mind control should be the one of the first areas studied should there ever be true transparency in government.

Jim Marrs

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply...

I have looked into HAARP and agree with you that the wavges can be tuned to a frequency that causes adverse reactions in some people but there are more immediate stimulii that will likely have a greater effect on the human physiology, such as the proliferation of cell phones (though the frequency is different).

Also, speaking of the devil, this thread showed up today...it looks like Cold War experimentees are having a say now...

Cold War Vets Sue CIA DoD for Cold War Experiments

Again, thanks for the reply. This subject is so under discussed in my opinion it isn't funny. And I have long held and have stated several times in the past that the most important conspiracy is the one that wants control of your perception...but the stigma and the terminology have turned the public off from it. Bummer.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Unfortunately, there are kooks out there who claim to have been part of MKULTRA and now state they have powers. They also have to put in the alien agenda part into their claims, and they make the subject appear as part of the tin foil hat crowd. Is this so people cannot take the government into account for what they did?

I also recall (over a decade ago) a group of scientists apologizing for experiments done on mildly retarded teenagers. They had put radioactive material in the food of the kids, and other experiments. They knew it would be harmful, but wanted to see exactly how. A few scientist actually cried and stated how sorry they were for what they had done. I never heard of any follow up, or if they found any of the subjects and if they had developed any illnesses.

It seems it is the collective will of most people to forget that the United States government can also do terrible things. I agree with you that these past acts need to be accounted for, and without the idiots and their outrageous claims, so this can be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
Unfortunately, there are kooks out there who claim to have been part of MKULTRA and now state they have powers. They also have to put in the alien agenda part into their claims, and they make the subject appear as part of the tin foil hat crowd. Is this so people cannot take the government into account for what they did?

Precisely why I think it is important to continue discussion and research on this topic. You would be amazed at how many people either ignore a thread based on Mind Control or automatically assume that there is a mental illness etc.

While I don't disagree that most people making such claims may not always be there, the precedent has been set with Tusagee and MK-ULTRA - The government and now likely major corporations are taking advantage of other people without their knowledge or consent. And I wouldn't be surprised if they are ambivalent to their actions.

I have authored many threads on this topic and participated in others; and I will continue...

Why trust what my government says when I can't trust their actions?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Acording to the FBI site, these people mentioned are only those who volunteered for some drug testing program. I guess that excludes anyone else such as kooks who want their share of a settlement also?

foia.fbi.gov...

I doubt the CIA will share all of the names of all who are still alive or that there actually is a list still available.

I wonder how many more and new kooks the world has that play long hours of video games and also believe they have super powers. Are video games also part of MKULTRA? probably.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It is also sad that no media outlet looked into what happened to the mildly retarded teenagers who were given radioactive food to eat. The parents and especially the kids did not know what was happening to them.
Also, the '___' experiments on our own soldiers seems to get glossed over. That was a form of mind control, and yet I rarely hear of it.
I am one that is a little skeptic of HAARP being used for mind control, and then I think about what has been revealed that was done to our own citizens.

I think trusting the government went out with Watergate.

top topics

join