It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran leader orders Muslims to defend Palestinians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Iran is NOT Arab!!!

Anyone think those rockets that Hamas launches into Israel arent meant o hit civilains? Just curious......

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I would not be so sure about that, Iran is the most developed of the |Arab countries, they have allies as well. Cant uyou really blame someone for standing up an saying support the Palestinians ? These people do not even have a recgonized country in the west. American support is waining from Isral and poeple no that, they are nothing without the Americans. If prsent treads continue to escalate may be American will no, longer be able to afford to help the Isralies.

kx

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

looking at the bigger picture, its not just about Isreal, Hamas or even Iran what about the big boys who want all this to happen. How do we get them to make peace and not war.

Let's be realistic. War is profitable and weapons will be sold to those willing to fight for whatever reason. Find people who want peace and they will quit buying the weapons and those big boys you talk about will go elsewhere. You bring up some good points.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

They fired rockets and mortars to stop the blockade? Huh. That certainly went well, didn't it?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Jam, would you agree then if war was not profitable it would not happen. If the perps could make vast sums of money without resorting to war they would do so?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I agree with that. It is a sad situation happening in other places as well. Look at Turkey and the Kurds. Yet nobody is criticizing Turkey for what it does to the Kurds. War is hell and the greed for money will lead to more wars and their will be atrocities by all sides.I wish their was peace in that region but it is beyond my control. As long as that region believes in war, war will continue no matter who tries to force peace on them.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
ufoorbhunter

There is no way Iran can do anything other than shout. US and UK troops surround Iran on two land fronts, the third front at sea sits an armada of naval weaponry that would make even Stalin go cold. They are penned in completely, one silly move and it's goodbye Tehran, even Mr whatever his name is knows this.

You really need to look at a map mate.

Iran is bordered by 7 countries.The Coalition forces are in just 2 of these.So how on earth can they be surrounded??

As for the capability of America's forces.
Iraq armed forces wasn't even listed in the top 100 list of militaries (by size & amount of weapons) it was that non existant.But the US have lost the war,over 4000 troops and spent an absolute fortune.Do you really thing they will do better against a country that has an army ranked at number 10 in the list???

bismarcksea

If you keep picking a fight with the biggest bully in school and he beats you down every time. Is it the Bullys' fault or your own?

Would you give up fighting if your home and land had been stolen,and you were still being persecuted?

ZeroKnowledge

If by "sovereign" ?? lands you mean beyond 1967 borders, then of course Israel is occupying/expanding. Not into Palestinian territory since before 1967 there was no Palestine.

I'll think you'll find that there was.
The name Palestine has existed since Roman times and traditional covered an area that included Israel and parts of Lebanon,Syria and Jordan.

Harlequin

you know the state department themselves say the biggest funding for hamas comes from Saudi Arabia don`t you?

Thats very true indeed.

Israeli authorities on September 27 announced the arrest of an Israeli-Arab Hamas activist who played central militant, political, and financing roles for the group in coordination with what Israeli authorities described as a "Hamas command in Saudi Arabia." The arrest is just the latest evidence that support for Hamas in particular and Islamic extremism in general continues to emanate from within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia....

As early as 1994, Palestinian scholar Ziad Abu Amr noted, "The widespread belief is that Hamas has received money [from] the governments of Saudi Arabia and some Gulf states," adding that such support is believed to have continued after the 1991 Gulf War to punish the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) for its support of Iraq after its invasion of Kuwait.

www.washingtoninstitute.org...

[edit on 28-12-2008 by DantesLost]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The reason that the attacks on the Kurds by Turks are not getting any press, is because it's Muslims killing other Muslims.

No problem with that.

It's fine when Muslims kill Jews.

It's genocide, racism, and "Zionism" when Jews/Israelis strike back.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

Yes I have seen the map. Iran is surrounded by the UK and US forces on two land fronts. Add to this the naval armada of CSGs and nuke subs sitting around the Persian Gulf and it looks like a done deal to me. You just don't get on the wrong side of The USA, Israel and the UK and expect to get away with it. No nation ever has done...............................

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Exactly!! The Turks vs Kurds thing doesnt get any press because its just more muslims killing muslims....they do it all the time so its not really news!! I mean these folks are barbarians...they fight amongst themselves if they have no one else to fight. I mean if Israel wasnt around, Iraq would be fighting Iran (oops already been done!!) Or Iraq would be fighting Kuwait or Suadi Arabia (oops, already been done!!) or Palastinian Hamas would be fighting Palestinian PLA (oops-already been done!!) or maybe Hezbollah versus Lebanese Army (oops-already been done!!).

Hmmm...next up, maybe Hamas versus Hezbollah?

[edit on 28-12-2008 by princeofpeace]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Unless there are coalition forces in every country that borders Iran then it is physically impossible for them to be surrounded.

If anything,its the Coalition forces that would be surrounded if this kicked off big time.

Iraq has Iran on one side,Syria and Jordan behind them,Turkey to the north.
Thats 4 possible front lines just there.

The troops in Afghanistan are fighting there,making raids into Pakistan and would then have to fight on another border,Iran.And lets not forget that Afghanistan shares a border with China,its only small,but its enough to cause immence trouble.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by pepsi78

They fired rockets and mortars to stop the blockade? Huh. That certainly went well, didn't it?

They broke the agreement , did they not? The agreement included stop to hostile activitie and free passage for goods and medical eqiptment.
Israel broke that when it decided to form a blockade. It's just their way
of doing things, imposing their will on others, taking land, forcing blockades, killing people.This is not the first time Israel fails to honour deals and UN resolutions.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

Iran leader orders Muslims to defend Palestinians

uk.reuters.com

TEHRAN, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Iran's Supreme Leader issued a religious decree to Muslims around the world on Sunday, ordering them to defend Palestinians in Gaza against Israeli attacks "in any way possible", state television reported.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei also declared Monday a day of public mourning in Iran after Israel killed more than 280 Palestinians in two days of air strikes on Gaza.

"All Palestinian combatants and all the Islamic world's pious people are obliged to defend the defenceless women, children and people in Gaza in any way possible," Khamenei said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

I think Ahmadinejad is as clever as G. W. Bush is.
Is he solely responsible for any terrorizing operations that happen like clockwork every Christmas and every Easter EVERY YEAR to tourists that want to visit the holy places at Israel and Palestine?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Exactly!! The Turks vs Kurds thing doesnt get any press because its just more muslims killing muslims....they do it all the time so its not really news!! I mean these folks are barbarians...they fight amongst themselves if they have no one else to fight. I mean if Israel wasnt around, Iraq would be fighting Iran (oops already been done!!) Or Iraq would be fighting Kuwait or Suadi Arabia (oops, already been done!!) or Palastinian Hamas would be fighting Palestinian PLA (oops-already been done!!) or maybe Hezbollah versus Lebanese Army (oops-already been done!!).

Hmmm...next up, maybe Hamas versus Hezbollah?

[edit on 28-12-2008 by princeofpeace]

If Israel was not around then it would be for the supposedly "Christian Orthodox" mighty
Russia to defend the holy lands against the "infidels" which by chance they are now their best customers regarding weapons.

I believe that everyone is taking everyone else for a ride and we the plain people have to face the suffering and bloodshed and pain, while the goddamn oligarchs of every religion, every political color and every country are laughing all the way to the bank while we kill each other with their weapons.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

You should stay up on current events. The reason the blockade was begun was due to Hamas attacking across the border. The firing across the border has been a non-stop recreational activity for Hamas.

They're scattering like roaches with the lights turned on now, though.

Exactly where are these bold, brave Islamic warriors?

Probably sending children to do their scouting.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
For those who seem to be in the dark on Israel's treatment of the Palestinian people,I suggest reading the article in the link.

It is research from a group called B'Tselem an Israeli non-governmental organization.(aka The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories)

www.btselem.org...

I also suggest visiting their web site.

www.btselem.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

You should stay up on current events. The reason the blockade was begun was due to Hamas attacking across the border. The firing across the border has been a non-stop recreational activity for Hamas.

You post stuff with out knowing anything, out of premunition I guess, or because it feels right to you.

The reason this is going on.
www.haaretz.com...

On Tuesday, Hamas leader Khaled Meshal said the truce commits Israel to ending its crippling blockade of the Gaza Strip but any Israeli violation of the deal would not go unanswered.

Israel failed to honour the deal.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

Dante, I grow weary of "sites" to visit to support one view or another, which often , when you get there, it's nothing more than another load of biased junk.

The truth is, I really don't give a rat's fuzzy ass what sins each side did years ago. One would hit, the other would hit back, on and on.

Let's talk about recent events.

Hamas wanted to let the ceasefire expire.

They launched rockets and mortars.

Israel warned them to cease or face the consequences.

Hamas continued.

Israel is busy striking back, refining their targeting skills, and Hamas is screaming "unfair!"

Unfair my achingass.

They poked the lion. Now the lion is going to do its thing. Should have left the lion alone.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

The site is unbiased,the stuff on it is researched and maintained by Jewish Israeli's,not Muslim/Jewish/Christian Palestinians.

The fact that you have not even bothered to look speaks volumes about you.You are a person who doesn't want to know the truth because it gets in the way of your 'all Muslims are evil' attitude.

"Why don't you also defend Israelis?"

Where rights of residents of the Occupied Territories are affected, B'Tselem does not distinguish between Palestinian and Israeli victims. Over the years of the occupation, the Israeli authorities have been guilty of widespread and severe violation of human rights of Palestinians, while at the same time have given preferential treatment to Israeli settlers, whose settlement in occupied territory is itself a breach of international law. Despite this, when Israel violates the rights of Israelis in the Occupied Territories, B'Tselem takes the appropriate actions to attempt to end the violations.

"Why don't you criticize the Palestinian Authority?"

B'Tselem does not distinguish between violations committed by Israel and those committed by the Palestinian Authority. The organization monitors the activities of the Palestinian Authority affecting human rights and deals in its publications with severe violations by the Palestinian Authority. However, as an Israeli organization, the majority of its efforts is directed at violations committed by our government on behalf of all of us.

www.btselem.org...

Sounds like a truly biased group to me.

"Woe to the world and the people therein,they suffer at the hands of deliberate ignorance."

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Jeez, mush! Yesterday it was one million Iraqis. Today it's suddenly two million Iraqis.

You guys need to get together and agree whether the US killed 1,000,000 Iraqi civilians or 2,000,000.

Unless last night the US killed another 1,000,000 that we haven't heard about.

Yes well... theres something like that in history already, its called "the holocaust"... ppl think of a number higher than the previous and think "lets see if it glues to the wall and ppl buy it" - something like an auction house "2 million jews!!!! 3 million jews!!!!! 11 million jews!!! 11 million going once... going twice... SOLD TO THE GUY WITH THE BIG NOSE IN TABLE 8 FOR 11 million JEWS!"

So numbers mean nothing. Its just statistic to serve whos in power.

As for the war, something serious has to be done, and countries there should wake up and join to teach israel a lesson manners... stop invading and stop treating pallys as sub humans. Israel in all its power so proud and magnanimous always doing what they want to everyone around, it must end.

Besides history tells them its NOT THEIR LAND. I dont care where the big-noses go... go to bloody antartica for all I care, but someone make them stop that ethnic cleansing.

Yes for me Israel is an evil state. And as evil it should be put to a trial by fire as soon as possible to end that rotten state. I dont like arabs but israel is far more dangerous to the world than the arab ppl.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I did not read the thread ...and I know yall do not like bible quotes .
But IF we really are in the end times (which I do believe we are) there are scriptures pertaining to Gaza and Ahkelon and the Palestinians (if they are Philistines and Philistia)

I believe the Palestinians days are numbered and they will cease to be a peoples (at least in Israel) Israel will get her borders back (which she seems to be working on now ) ....

Amo 1:7 But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof:
Zep 2:4 For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.
Zec 9:5 Ashkelon shall see [it], and fear; Gaza also [shall see it], and be very sorrowful, and Ekron; for her expectation shall be ashamed; and the king shall perish from Gaza, and Ashkelon shall not be inhabited.

Read all of
Amos
www.blueletterbible.org...
Zephenia .

All of the below links talks about the same thing (Cross Referencing scriptures)
Jeremiah 25 and
Jeremiah 47
Ezek 25

Concerning the Damascus scriptures
Isa 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from [being] a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
(Damascus has never been destroyed so this is something that has not yet come true ) ..........

There is trouble for Egypt at some point too
Eze 32:15 When I shall make the land of Egypt desolate, and the country shall be destitute of that whereof it was full, when I shall smite all them that dwell therein, then shall they know that I [am] the LORD.

And Lebanon ...
And several other countrys ..

It is my guess that the NWO is implementing the end game of their plans for a One World Order and any country (especially in the M.E.) who wont come willingly on board ..is going bye bye ..

I dont know when but ...
I just wanted to add that those of you who thinks Israel wont get hers ..You need to read up on what happens with her ..
After all of this mess ...she will think she is safe and a country from the North with all his MANY ARMYS from OTHER NATIONS ..comes against her ..
And there will be massive casualities ...then God himself will intervene and save her ..and then the bible says after seeing what happens over there ..the whole world will know that he is God....
(Ezek 32..etc etc 37,38,39)

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Simplynoone]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join