It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Questions would you ask David Icke? UP NOW!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
SIGH...

AGAIN, Please Stop the Off Topic Remarks

This is not an opinion thread. Serious question's only, please.

Thanks for your cooperation

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
As having recalled having been an abductee, I've recalled what appeared to be reptilians, but I'm more inclined to believe this was a way to mask their identity and to also instill more fear by their appearance. (Creature from the Black Lagoon)
I was once given a mask that they apparently use like a blue gray clown faced iguana. I don't think their height was usually over 4 feet either.

My question is if there's ever been a strong suggestion of these people using alternate life forms to possibly mask one species behind everything.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
In your opinion when do you believe will the NWO plan begin to start in a definitively clear way?

Who will lead the one world government?

Do you seriously believe that the NWO can still be stopped? are sure that humans still have a chance even with the "gods" (reptilians) on their side?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i would like to ask david why he thinks the illuminati use astrology so much. you know doing things on certain dates, having cities like DC layed out in astrologically important matters, and so on.

is it because they believe it is true?

if it is true, than are they using it for evil?

if they are trying to use it for evil, is it a possibility that they will still fail anyway?

thank you.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hello David and welcome to ATS.

What do you think about the new push for all Televisions and Radios to have the Digital Converter boxes to get reception starting in February 2009?

Also can you speak about fear tactics being made public by high officials in regards to events such as October Surprise and the upcoming Inauguration, or sometime in January Obama being 'tested'.

Thank You and please join our site and become a contributing member, you can even join under another name to see if your fame has tainted how people would react or respond to you in a busy forum such as this one.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
What exactly is the Matrix as you see it, and can we make it work for us, instead of against us?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Mr Icke,

Is there the slimmest chance that this reptilian agenda stuff is all imaginary on your behalf?

I know it's a hard question to ask ATSMix but let's not make powder puff pieces ala George Noory. Let's be a bit more 'balanced' this year.

InfraRedMan

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i believe that so-called illuminati or secret societies have mostly been testing us all these years and it is our own apathy and ignorance that has been exploited by these groups to teach us. all of our problems are man-made and we have created and are still creating this reality. would you agree?

nobody is immune to the agenda, especially those who are visibly in power. It's their greed that has been exploited to the hilt through compromise, corruption and blackmail to do their bidding.

who are the controllers? have you ever heard them called the custodians? has anyone ever considered that they are advanced people whose ancestors have survived previous apocalyptic times by going underground?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Questions for David, yes.

- David, what is your take on the validity or teachings of Keylontic Science?

- What do you think about the hypotheses that state the Illuminati are not Reptillian, but are instead beings that resemble the Nordic aliens?

- Did you hear of the October 14th Federation of Light appearance, and if so, what are/were your thoughts on it?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I would like to hear David's predictions for the coming year.

Political and otherwise.

Semper

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I have several questions;

Why do alleged secret organizations leave a 'breadcrumb trail ( think Hansel and Gretel)' of symbols, signs and messages in TV shows, movies, airports, US currency and books etc? If they have been controlling the Western world for hundreds of years, this seems elaborate and unnecessary.

Families, tribes and countries have always used marriage to settle disputes and increase wealth, status and power. People seek to keep and increase their wealth, status and power by increasingly sophisticated means. Is it necessary to suggest bloodlines and ambitions of global domination via reptiles better explains this mundane and predictable behavior?

Why are the purveyors of NWO and Illuminati theories so self-referential? To the outsider, it appears that you all support each others' opinions as evidence to support your claims.

You are detailed in your claims and you use a wealth of resources to support them. Even so, a great many people sincerely disagree with them. Why do you think men and women of equal intelligence and education sincerely believe that you are wrong. How would you explain their profound disagreement with your beliefs?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I'd like to say your incredible, and keep up the good work. My question is, how much time do you think we have? This world, possibly the lives of 6 billion people, is in danger. Do you think we have until 2012? How critical will the next two years be? What do you think would make the most impact, from the people to wake others up and to blow the hats off the cartel?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I am really looking forward to this interview, so please!!!!! give us some input into what "YOU" the listener wants to hear.

I can promise that we will try and put all of your questions to David..

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Mr. Ike, I want to know exactly why people think that Obama is the messiah or the anti-christ. Have people really lost that much faith in their Government and may I ask what could have caused all of these other people to vote in the 2008 election? I expected Obama to win, but, it seems like the election was too overly-hyped for some reason... and the only reason why most people made it so important was because we wanted Bush out and his friends as well (which we did)... but... may I ask why SO many people who probably didn't care about politics voted in the election? Could it be global mass manipulation by the elite and the mass media? And could Bush have known he was going to lose? IT seems really weird that Bush and Obama are getting along pretty well.... are they working together or something?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
A question for David......

It has to do with his reptilian theory.....
Have you heard of the theory of the O Negative blood group being related back to Niphilim and/or Reptilians? And if you have, what do you make of it?

Best Wishes for the New Year.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If the Catholic church and the Pope are NWO,and trying to cut down the population,why does the Pope oppose birth control?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
What do you know about the supposed underground cities that inhabit aliens? Are there reptilians down there as well?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Do you actually believe your own bs?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Dear David Icke,

Before my nod off to sleep and numerous lucid dreams about to begin (along with hopefuls of an astral-projection), i refreshed my ATS tab, and saw this thread. With no hesitation i immediately clicked "reply":

If you asked me six months ago what i would believe now, i would have been laughing hysterically at the "preposterous" ideas of the masses. After having some sort of awakening inside of me, i now have no doubt in my mind of future events and also that of the ascension process (that which has begun already for many) and of the cosmic energy that we can begin to accept.

I know there will be earthly disasters in the near future and for a few decades to come, and with my excellent survival skills along with my soon-to-be starting spiritual journey that i will take part in, i have but one question for you (for there is only one given):

"With all of the events that will take place in the future (granted you would know of them - i would assume so with your networking abilities), what is the best conceivable place for survival in the coming of the new age?"

Nonetheless, i can only hope you are fulfilling your quest to enlighten many upon the earth - as we all are doing.

May the light shine upon you,

t

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join