It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pallywood Conspiracy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
To the OP - does the Hamas childrens programming count as 'Pallywood'??
This junk is not isolated.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
OP - There is so much of it on their TVs.
Would you consider this 'pallywood'??
Here's a few more .. just some of the many ...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by dbates

Just a question for you on this....

Do you actually know that this is fake, or are you assuming that it is?

And since when has an anonymous opinion expressed on a forum been classed as documented "proof"? Its an opinion.

Simply, none of us know whether thats true or not at the moment, do we?

See...I could point you at this....

Rocket attack captured on CCTV

And ask if thats real? Theres no real damage. No impact crater. Even the glass in the cars doesn't break, although the hatchback pops up (timed release?)

I could come up with a screen name and claim to be military and heap scorn on it, taking about compression and blast waves and the fact that the vehicle doesn't move, the wall behind is undamaged - as is the ground - and the smoke clears so quickly that it looks like a firework going off. And yet I'm supposed to believe that its a terrorist "rocket" attack.

See where I'm coming from?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 9 Jan 2009 by neformore]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I laughed at the possibility that that was actual CPR the instant I saw that. I've taken CRP classes where you use a training aid called "Annie". It gives you a print out with a report of each compression you make to tell you if you're pressing hard enough. Remember, to actually perform this you need to compress the chest cavity so that it squeezes the heart. It was explained to us that it was very possible to break a rib but to not let that stop you from giving the victim full compression.

There's no way that the person in the video is applying enough pressue to compress the heart of a 12 year old boy. In actual CPR you place both hands on the sternum (one on top of the other) and apply at leat a 2 inch compression on the chest. You can't do that with your finger tips.

It's also pretty damming that CNN pulled this video from their site. Whoops! Someone mistook this drama for news.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Rocket attack captured on CCTV

And ask if thats real? Theres no real damage. No impact crater. Even the glass in the cars doesn't break, although the hatchback pops up (timed release?)

You can't see the crater in that explosion because it's off camera. That was from a katyusha rocket that Hamas fires anyway. Israel is not using katyusha rockets. When their rockets hit a target it leaves a really, really big hole. (Back to the video I posted) The only possibility is that a Hamas fired katyusha rocket landed on that roof. There's no way that was a strike from an actual military grade weapon.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Hamas can not afford to buy for the high-tech rockets.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
www.youtube.com... This actually links to a documentary on it.

I watched the video. What an eye-opener! I had actually seen some of that footage on TV before but was completely oblivious to how staged it was.

Come to think of it, pretty much every time they have a news snippet about that area, you never see any actual Israeli soldiers in the clips...it's either just Palestinians running around throwing molotovs or interviews with Palestinians talking about how a loved one was killed.

It kind of makes me wonder how much of other news is staged as well!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by dbates

And how many things in the other vid are off camera?

You're arguing that one is staged, when you don't see everything thats going on off camera, but then at the same time you're arguing that the other is not staged, when you don't see everything thats going on off camera.

See my point?

Fact is.....at this very moment, no one knows for sure about that vid.

So any conjecture about it, is purely that. As such as "evidence" its worthless.

The conjecture about it is pro-israeli propaganda.

If the video isn't legit, then its pro hammas propaganda.

Either way round its propaganda, and needs to be taken as such.

Theres no "good" side in this conflict. There are only people who want to kill people.

Playing games with videos is pointless.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 9 Jan 2009 by neformore]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by the siren

A lot is, but not all of it. Israel has killed some civillians, but it isn't like they target them. It's Hamas hiding behind a pile of babies or duct taping a kid to their chest as a shield. Or using a UN school for a base, or a hospital, and many many more.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

they were only duct taping them to their chests because isreal put an embargo on strollers and baby harnesses.

are you seriously planning on pushing that line indefinitely?

[edit on 20/1/09 by pieman]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I knew there was a reason they used duct tape instead of handlers and strollers! And I don't mean they really used duct tape. They used schools, hospitals, and homes for bases. They hid behind civillians hoping Israel wouldn't fire back.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Why anyone would rely on youtube as credible source when its a haven of fabricated videos done by boared armchair videographers playing with video editing software is byond me.

Oh no the oppressor couldnt possibly know how to create propeganda videos could they? Na they woudlnt do that, they are special, honest and loving chaps that have oppressed an entire society for over 60 years.

No star and No flag 4 U dear. A thumbs down is gladly awarded.

Cheers!!!!

everything above me in quotes is epic truth to my heart lrn 2 anti propoganda/credible source OP (YOUTUBE ISN'T CREDIBLE) good luck ^-^

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

The youtube video is from a website, its a documentary, as already said in the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join