It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with Africa?!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I notice you ask when the colonials pulled out. Some might say they have yet to fully do so...

...Exploitation continues to this day.

I went to your link - it hurts reading up on this stuff

but, that's not your fault - thank you for the info

what I quoted above - this is it exactly

as long as they still have interests in Africa - nobody is going anywhere

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I can see that now... I was just being cautious.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I would just like to inform you that the World Economic Forum is currently convening and that the formal debate on Africa will occur between 10 and 12 January, 2009. That's less than one week from now!

www.weforum.org...

Link for details.

If some of the members here wish to follow the event, perhaps post some YouTube videos and commentary, we can have a follow up discussion here in one week's time. The creation of a new thread might be warranted then. I know this won't really address the deep sociological questions raised here, but at least we'll get an understanding of what our world's leaders think of this issue, and how they plan to go about addressing it...

[edit on 5-1-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Africa is not a stupid continent. We evolved just like the rest of the world, but other countries buy our smart students to go work there.

Another thing is that our governments are also involved in conspiracies. As of september 2008 they have been building a new and so-called improved spy facility in mafikeng, south africa. This facility will teach the spies (assasins in other words) to shoot a moving target at a speed of 170 km straight between the eyes.

Africa is spoiled by corrupt governments, the UN doesnt do anything to help us and well even south africa suffers as a new civil war is brewing.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
Total B.S. that at somepoint only 2,000 people were left.....Maybe in that area. and if they havn't found the fossils yet of others, how can they prove they didn't exist.?

One theory on the genetic bottle neck is the Super Volcano Toba
plunged the world into a Volcanic ice Age and reduced sunlight
and rainfall around the world about 74,000 yrs ago.

Toba Super Volcano Catastrophe Theory

I think this is what he might be referring to in regards to massive
population reduction.

Genetic evidence suggests that all humans alive today, despite their apparent variety, are (according to a Television broadcast) descended from a very small population, perhaps between 1,000 to 10,000 breeding pairs about 70,000 years ago.[4][1]

The TV source is #4, the new written scientific source is #1.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
whats right with it the only things to come outta africa iare dimonds and green monkey disease in the 1960s aka aids 1 good 1 bad

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Interesting thread, wish we had a definitive answer! Searched after that black people have low IQ

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join