It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How safe are we here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hi, new member here, and im wondering how safe are you guys here? I mean if there is a takeover soon wouldnt members here be trouble for the new world order government? Anyone ever thought that these guys might be reading everything we type and look into? Just a thought, otherwise great website!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
We're not (safe).

They are (watching).

When TSHTF we will be found, tortured and killed.

Welcome to ATS.

It's a blast!

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The only thing worse would be living your life as a blind sheeple.
By the way why did you pick 11-11 as your user id?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If they can sustain calling people insane who believe these things then we will live out our lives, actually becoming insane as the truth is ignored. However, if the truth comes out we'll be pioneers, and leaders, and teachers. You can see the attacks from the msm calling us crazy and stuff. There was actually a pretty recent thread about it but i forget the name. Also, we are no threat while this website is divided as a religious convention.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
11:11....I chose this because i am one of many i hear that see this everyday at least 3 to 4 times a day. Clocks, tv, book, mags, car plates and signs. Although, i dont know what it means i do know that the myian calander ends at 11:11am on the 21th of dec 2012. There are many links on it on google if you type in 11 11.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

Safe? We are never completely safe. It's not much fun being safe anyway.

Most people that criticize this type of site think we are a bunch of crazy nerds sitting in the dark and that we never act on any of our theories.

We are not discussing things that are not discussed on many other sites, radio and television.

I think it will be OK if you relax and enjoy ATS.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IC-11:11
11:11....I chose this because i am one of many i hear that see this everyday at least 3 to 4 times a day. Clocks, tv, book, mags, car plates and signs. Although, i dont know what it means i do know that the myian calander ends at 11:11am on the 21th of dec 2012. There are many links on it on google if you type in 11 11.

Is it not possible that The Mayans stopped on that date simply because they
figured, "well, that's enough for now. Someone else will fill the rest in later, plenty of time before 2012".

The calendar on my computer stops at December 31st 2099. According
to the Microsoftians that's when the world will end.

I can't wait to say good morning to all you 2012 World Enders on
December 22nd 2012.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IC-11:11

Hi, You are one of many and from many we are one, welcome to ATS! We've got some important work to do, for now here is a thread about the mandelbrot set, enjoy!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join