It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use of Clay to treat MRSA & Staph Infections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Great reading.

It is even mentioned in the Christian creation story that god made adam out of Clay!

Very well researched and articulated thread!

Edit to add I find it interesting that so many powerful body purifiers are naturally cheap!

[edit on 28-12-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Worthy of a look. Reports of medical benefits from clay baths go back as far as history has been recorded. Soothing if nothing else and who doesn't enjoy getting covered with clay mud?
S & F

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aWoman

I love this calcium bentonite clay! I use Pascalite, which you can get at:

Pascalite Clay.

Here are the experiments I'm currently trying out:

TO KILL SOFT SCALES ON A HOUSEPLANT

My bonsai tree got scales, which are tiny things you'd hardly notice on a plant. For people that want to learn about scales, here's the best link, which states there are 7,355 species of scale insects!

Scales

I put several teaspoons of the dehydrated clay with water and did 2 applications of the clay paste with a q-tip on the tree trunk, branches, and on both sides of the leaves. Amazingly, the scales began to just slide off the leaves, like the clay was suffocating them!

TO LIGHTEN AGE SPOTS ON HANDS & TREAT ARTHRITIS AT BASE OF THUMB:

I'm applying paste of pascalite clay to hands to lighten age spots (which it supposedly helps with), and also at bases of thumbs where I'm having a little arthritis.

AS AN INTERNAL DE-TOX TREATMENT & MINERAL SUPPLEMENT:

I'm taking 1 teaspoon pascalite clay daily with my coffee or drinks, which has eliminated my GERD symptoms (gastrointestinal acid reflux), so I'm not having to take the anti-acid pills anymore. Also, since I'm over 50, I need to be taking a calcium supplement, and pascalite clay provides lots of calcium so I'm catching 2 birds with one stone. Also, I've heard it might help lower my cholesterol.

TO LIGHTEN SPIDER VEINS ON FACE:

Applying this clay on spider veins on face supposedly helps to shrink them and thus lightening their appearance.

TOENAIL FUNGUS:

I'm applying this clay paste to my toenails to see if it will get rid of a little toenail fungus. If it doesn't work, then I'll take anti-fungal pills my doctor gave me.

SCALP TREATMENT:

I'm applying this clay paste to my scalp once a week, letting it dry and then washing it out (washes out marvelously quickly and leaves hair feeling extremely clean). I'm doing this as a de-tox for my scalp, which should remove excess sebum (oil) as well as toxins and chemicals from past use of shampoos, conditioners and hair dyes, etc. Also it is making my hair have more body, and I'm hoping my hair will get thicker from doing this (a help for thinning hair? Wouldn't that be great?)

DENTAL CLEANER:

I'm brushing with pascalite clay and it cleans my teeth better than any toothpaste or toothpowder I've used. I leave it on my tongue, teeth and gums several minutes as pascalite kills the germs that cause plaque in the mouth. It also is said to have actually reversed conditions of loose teeth and gum disease.

GARGLE:

I'm also gargling with this clay and water, as I've had a sore throat last couple days and thought it might kill any bacteria that might be causing the condition.

FOOT DETOX:

I'm applying pascalite to the soles of my feet and toes and it draws out toxins that collect at the bottoms of the feet, and feels marvelous. It actually has a cooling effect when this is done, and is supposed to help soften callouses.

EYE RINSE:

I'm using a little pascalite with water as an eye rinse (using an eye cup), when I have red eyes from using the computer, etc. all day. I do this just before falling asleep, and it seems to have good results.

I'm also continuing to research what current studies are being done about the use of calcium bentonite clay in regards to medicinal purposes, as to the healing of infections, disease, etc. and will share more once I compile this data.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I was just using Bentonite Clay to treat some difficult sores I had. It does work. I like to mix it with Comfrew and Calendula powder for maximum effect. Only downside is it can dry the skin out a bit.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I used to use Aztec Secret bentonite clay with raw apple cider vinegar instead of water. Wonderful stuff.Actually you reminded me of how much I loved it for facial masks, etc.. that I am going to get some more. I wonder if this kind is ingestable like the one you were speaking of?

link to their site
Aztec Secret

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here is one new book on clay cures:

www.amazon.com...=pd_cp_b_2?pf_rd_p=413864201&pf_rd_s=center-41&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0806519428&p f_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=14C91H59D11758VKY9YC

The title is The Clay Cure -- Natural Healing from the Earth, by Ran Knishinsky

Another title (revised from an older version) is also available:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1230841499&sr=1-1

The title is The Healing Power of Clay, by Michel Abehsera. Both are good books. I prefer the Abehsera book as a quick and comprehensive reference, although the Knishinsky book is more specific about references which back up the claims made about clay.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by epiphonie1

I bought some Aztec Clay from a healthfood store many years ago -- it is an ordinary bentonite clay from Death Valley, California. This clay was extremely drying and appeared to be Sodium Bentonite, which is used for industrial purposes, cat litter, etc.

The clay I've referred to as to medicinal purposes is Calcium Bentonite that I get from Pascalite -- it is not as drying to the skin, is easier to work with, is more refined and has a different mineral composition, is sterilized and can be eaten as well as applied to the skin.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by aWoman

I wanted to make a couple of corrections to the article/posting on use of clay in healing: antimicrobial/antibacterial remedies.

1. Bentonite is a trade-class for impure montmorillonite (pronounced mont-more-ill-o-nite), which has a defined crystalline structure. Montmorillonite is the ionized platelet that produces the health effect in bentonite.

2. Bentonites/Montmorillonites come in 2 forms. Calcium and Sodium. Calcium Montmorillonite is safe for ingestion and sodium bentonite should only be used topically.

3. These minerals are anionic, meaning they carry a negative electrostatic charge, which allows them to adsorb (that's ad-sorb, not absorb). IN nature they tent to adsorb (electrostatically cling to) cations...most minerals. This is why a pure, active form of the clay is an outstanding source of macro/trace minerals.

4. I recommend TERRAMIN from California Earth Minerals. it is clean, pure and contains a good balance of minerals.

5. Once in the body, low pH of stomach allows minerals to release (weakens the ionic bonds) and in the intestine, especially the colon, the crystalline montmorillonite platelets become supercharged and begin to cleanse the colon of toxins and heavy metals.

6. Avoid liquid colloidal minerals and bentonites, as they do not contain enough of the silicate platelets to make any difference and certainly don't have the mineral density needed for proper supplementation. use powder or tablets.

7. The only bentonite that was recommended by NASA to remedy bone density loss was ION-MIN from California Earth Minerals, Inc.

8. We aer all dominated by eletromagnetic phenomenon. Ionic (negative inoic) clays work because they are paramagnetic and thus help stimulate the electron fields that define our body's function and presentation as part of the universal order.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
To Anonmyous User who posted last comment: Thank you for your input. Could you please provide a link/s where you obtained your information? I've just begun to research this and have not read anywhere of the information you mentioned. Thank you...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I don't have time to post much any more but clay is good stuff. I've used blue and red clays myself and they seemed to have a positive effect on my health. Not only are clays anti-bacterial they are loaded with trace minerals.

Buy it direct and wholesale, it should be dirt cheap (haha)

Don't let someone over-charge you for bottling up some bentonite.

I'd try pascalite if I could get some here.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aWoman

Oh!
I’m so glad you posted this!

I listened to a woman on the Power Hour the other day - but missed her name.

She was talking all about *living clay* and volcanic clay.

Since I live a stones throw from an active volcano I was really interested in the whole deal.

I’ve got a horrid leg injury that will not heal (and no doctor even begins to understand) and was so in hopes to check and see if I could use something laying right around in my backyard!

Thank you TONS!

S&F!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I am treating patients with new ways instead of returning the hospitals with moms old cure of raw pork and potatoes

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join