It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French homeless occupy landmark hotel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

French homeless occupy landmark hotel

www. khaleejtimes.com

PARIS - Several dozen protesters, mainly women and children, briefly occupied the entrance patio of one of France’s most famous and prestigious hotels on Friday to demand better low-cost housing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Something tells me that we will either see a lot of this or something of a huge change is on way. As for the countries where revolution has rised previously i.e: Germany, France and some Asian countries.

I sense a time of positive changes and enlightment coming filled with solidarity and humanism.

www. khaleejtimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
if only Americans would rise up together.
But we're all scared into a corner, something needs to happen soon or it's going to be all over.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Huh? These people are immigrants to France and are now demanding their adopted country give them something? That's outrageous! Why don't they work to improve their own lives instead of violating the property of others, obstructing a persons effort to conduct business, and wasting the French taxpayers money with their stupidity.

Nobody in this world is entitled to working and labors of another. It's outrageous to see that these people 'deserve' better housing. Why don't they go get a hammer, some nails, and some lumber and build it themselves?

These people are owed something? Some of you agree? It makes me sick.

new topics

top topics

join