It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Attack, Washington DC, Inauguration Day

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

A reply to you is really pointless but here goes.

The planes were "nearly totally destroyed" because they struck the buildings at over 600 miles per hour. If you want to get a good idea of what that is like, watch Formula One racing and watch when one of those cars hits the wall at 150 mph. Then imagine it going 4 times faster. The energy released would be 16 TIMES GREATER! That is what we are talking about.

How do I know this? Because I have had physics.

As for the passport being found, do you know the circumstances of how it was found? Where was it in the plane? Was it sitting loose, or was it in the hip pocket of the terrorist? I doubt that you know anything about any of these details. I know that I don't.

Go back and watch the video of the planes hitting the buildings. You can very clearly see pieces of debris going out into the air and then falling down. It is possible that the passport was one of these pieces.

Also, it may have been found under the torso ( or other body part) of its owner. The juices of his frying body, keeping the passport cool enough to keep it from burning. This is graphic, I know, but it is a possibility.

Have you even considered any of this? Have you given it 5 minutes of thought? Or, have you just jumped on the conspiracy bandwagon without thinking, because it supports your worldview?

As for me, I know what I know, but I also know what I don't. I don't read facts or details into the situation (unlike the conspiracy theories). I saw the planes hit the WTC (although on television). I saw the WTC collapse. I saw the smoking hole and watched it smolder for months. I saw the process of clearing the debris.

What am I sure about? I am sure that the 19 hijackers did in fact take control of the aircraft. They deliberately crashed them into the buildings.

Why am I sure of this? Because I pay attention. Back in 1998 Ramsey Yusef was captured and he admitted he had put together a plan for a massive attack, using multiple planes and crashing them into landmarks. So, when his buddies actually do it. I think, OK he told us that they had a plan.

Who was Ramsey Yusef? He was the "mastermind" of the first WTC attack. So, why doubt him? He said that he had a plan, then we see the plan carried out.

I reject the conspiracy theories, outright, not because I have a closed mind. I reject them because I have had math, physics, chemistry, graphics, and history classes. I know the flaws in the conspiracy theories, I can see where they made their mistakes.

Also, my experiences on and off the job. I am a pilot. I used to work on aircraft in the Air Force Reserves (F-15s). I have seen the results of plane crashes, bird strikes, and accidents. I worked as a CAD draftsman for over 5 years and I know what the current state of the art is, in computer graphics, holograms, and projection. I was the President of a robotics club for 2 years, I know what can and can't be done by remote control. I have worked for large corporations and I know how difficult it is to keep a big secret.

So, I reject the conspiracy theories about 9/11 for the same reason that I reject the Moon Landing conspiracies. There are flaws in the theories that I cannot overlook.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I jsut watched the Inauguration. Guess what? No problem, Obama is now President. So, all that worry for nothing.

Still this was a good thread and there could easily have been a terror attack. You have to give former President Bush credit, no terror attacks in 7 years.

Under Clinton we were getting hit somewhere in the world about every 6 months.

So, all those who said that Obama would never take office. You were wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What a surprise! The mythical terrorists were a no show.

I hope that Obama's inauguration marks a new age, past all this terrorist crap. I particularly enjoyed his comments to the muslim world and emphasis on better relations hopefully.

Congratulations to Obama and America. May his presidency be as promising as his campaign.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Theres nothing to fear but fear itself ... I think the next date is what the VP said .. Jan. 21 - 22 at latest.. Obama first test mark my words.

-- ALERT - Muslim in the White House -- OSAMA BEN LADEN did win the war on terror. ok, enough with the official jabs... serously do you really think the Vice President knows of a terrorist attack - tomarrow on next day... ???

[edit on 20-1-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

VP Biden's comments about Obama being tested within the first six months was NOT a reference to the mythical terrorists as the negative McCain campaign ads made it out to be. You should know better than to be a victim of your government's fear mongering.

I believe that Biden was referring to internal forces who are always at work. Namely the zionists. If you notice, Israel completely and suddenly stopped the bombings on Gaza as soon as Obama's inauguration date came and admittedly so. Coincidence? .. I think not. Just a word of advice..keep a keen eye on Israel this year.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join