It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments sitting on the real true power?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Alright I simply want to give my theory on a topic.

I think I may know the reason why the government will not tell us if there are aliens or not. My theory is, in the military every time a new weapon comes out people say it’s actually been out for 20 years now. Here is where it gets interesting, get some pop corn and read up.
Now if the government has technology from advanced beings not from this planet which many people like Bob Lazar have come forward and said they are from Zeta Reticuli wouldn’t you think the government would keep it top of all top secret? So people would not know about what technology they had back in 1980 and what technology they DO HAVE today?

Think about it in America the saying is. Who has the most money has the power. Think black ops companies who run dark underground programs are sitting on technology that uses no energy, completely 100% clean burning, technology that can produce so much power to power a complete city and the item is as big as a penny. If they released such technology who’s profiting? Not the gas companies anymore, not the world leaders. Money would go down the drain (after time)

NASA, We all know you cannot believe anything NASA says, Due to the fact that they keep all the good pictures from us and air brush everything else. Or they just turn the rover around and take a picture of the land instead of what really is there. Yeah a lot of you are going to say NASA tells the truth, Really do they really? Think about it. If there was a HUGE city on mars or any planet would NASA tell you first? No!

Health, all these diseases we have and think with alien technology you get your arm cut off we can re-grow it back within seconds, we can cure aids and every disease out there. Who is dying now? No one. Companies would not make any money who specialize in rehabilitation and all other sorts.
Military, think about it weapons we’ve never seen before and if they get in the wrong hands were sitting in a lake with no paddle.

Now my theory consists of three main issues that the government will not come forward an say they have been in contact with aliens for years.

1. Religion – A lot of people in this world believe in a “God”, I clearly do not. I believe there is more to this universe then what we can already see.

2. The People – people are not really going to be too happy about the government lying to them for about….80 years now?

3. Companies and people would go under because technology would take over and no one would profit.

I think the government has known about aliens and the existents of aliens for quite awhile and will do anything and everything to keep the power and keep it under the table.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Everything you have just stated, most of us already know about.

However, it would be great if the government came clean about everything that have been doing but they are not...we all know this.

If you think what the government is doing now is wrong.... just wait because things have only just begun to heat up.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Tell me/us something new.
I've read theories like yours many times on this site.

new topics

join