It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Christmas gift to the members of Above Top Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't have a whole to say... but I wanted to thank all the members of ATS for giving me the best reading material I've ever had in my life.

We live in interesting times ladies and gentlemen... I know for a fact the folks that grew up in the 60's said the same thing. But now that we are here in 2008, it seems like all hope for the future is lost.

Well let's talk about hope (I'm not a Obama supporter BTW)... I think if you lose your hope, you lose your spirit, and your will to survive. You start to forget that there is still something good in this world that is worth fighting for amist all the evil that surronds us.

They can take our money, our homes, our jobs, and even our lives... But they can never get to our spirit.

Let me offer ATS my first present...

That movie brings tears to my eyes....

But, I have one last gift I'd like to give ATS. Just a reminder that whatever happens in the future, don't let your anger get the best of you. White, Black, Latino, Asian... We're all human. Love and pray for your neighbors, even if you feel they are your enemies.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I enjoyed both clips my friend and thank you for the gift.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. May the new year shine on you.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Merry ChristmaHanukkawanza to you as well. Thanks for the clips and keep the good vibes coming!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I wish i had more to offer...

how about a song?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thanks, what everyone has to remember is everyone of us is a human being and it is true that we should all treat others as we wish others to treat us.

Peace, Health, Love and Happiness is every humans right.

new topics

top topics

join