It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Chemtrails, My Fellow Chemtrailers...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
....or My Skies This Christmas Day.

I woke up today and went to see what kind of day it would be this Xmas day 2008. Nice sunny blue skies, or so I thought, until I took a look again. Here is a present for my fellow chemtrail theorists, the skies over my home here in Kentucky. I should have known. I awoke sneezing and have had a runny nose all day. Coincidence? I just don't know.

Hope you enjoy the pictures, a couple of them have the jets in them. It was two of them laying the Xmas grid.

These were taken in a span of approximately an hour. Editing to add, it is about 36 degrees today. Enjoy your day, everyone!

[edit on 25-12-2008 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Merry Christmas! Your fellow 'contrailers' will of course take a look at your photos and know for sure that those are naturally occurring high altitude cloud formations. Just take are of your nose problem(s): I'm sure it's not in anyway attributed to the cloud trails above you. See ya!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
These lingering trails formed naturally, all right. Naturally they formed from the back of a jet! I really don't know why there is so much jet activity in my skies today, so much so they leave grids!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Merry Christmas! Your fellow 'contrailers' will of course take a look at your photos and know for sure that those are naturally occurring high altitude cloud formations. Just take are of your nose problem(s): I'm sure it's not in anyway attributed to the cloud trails above you. See ya!

Here it goes again...

O.k.
Here are some links...take a look at them and tell me if these are contrails.
It looks exactly like what people call chemtrails and what you call contrails.

First, contrails can be noted because they are 'thinner/lighter', so to speak, and tend to disappear quickly.
If someone wants to argue the point, I will simply say this...

The pictures Im linking to...is indeed spray.
It was at an airshow in Budapest during a big holiday.

The crowds watched as they cut off and on the spray for the show, and changed the colors of the line.
note: for those who need proof it was an air show, as if the pics arent obvious enough...look at the middle jet in one of the pics who has his trails shut off.

So, am I saying these are chemtraisl? No.
I am saying that planes are more than capable of spraying...and you have no clue if what people call chemtrails are spray or not. (Well I would say the evidence tends to prove it is spray, and you could not prove it otherwise...again, my pics looks like what we see on a day to day basis world wide.)

The only argument is that someones mind is not open to the fact that someone could and would spray on a day to day basis...after all, why would they?
There is so much we dont know, and no need to be afraid. Fear keeps us from seeing whats 'up', if you know what I mean.

Peace

dAlen

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

Again, what you see in this pic is no different than the spray people show around the world, which occur on a daily basis which people call contrails.

I will say also again, its not important, at this moment, to say if its chemtrails...people get hung up over that word and loose the bigger picture.

The bigger picture is getting people to realize the basic fact that planes, as mentioned, do and have the capability to spray...whether it be for entertainment or whatever.
If they spray, how can you be so certain what you see are contrails - in fact it brings back to mind the days when contrails were really contrails...they disappeared quickly an were different altogether. (not laying grids, etc.)

Anyway, its up to the individual to believe what they want...I cannot, and will not get involved in trying to convince anyone of anything - all Im doing is pointing to the door "Neo", you have to walk through.

Peace and happy holidays

dAlen

[edit on 25-12-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I too have no idea what is going on in my skies, but it has been some Christmas Chemtrail event here in Kentucky, or at least my neck of the woods. More pictures of the activity, my favorite being the sunset photos, rather, the pink hue to the trails. Contrail, chemtrail, these babies lingered all through the day, and then some!!

I hope everyone at least enjoys the photos, regardless of your chemtrail beliefs. Who knows, maybe Santa is in on it!! Santa leaves big X's and grids in the skies when he has delivered that area's gifts, lol!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
And the rest of the festivities that took place in my skies this wonderful Christmas, 2008.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
A star and a big, fat freakin' flag from me. I live in Los Angeles and I've noticed in recent months, most days the skies look just like your photos. Some days the skies are criss-crossed and practically completely covered. Sometimes I see them at night, reflecting light from the moon. I watch the "lines" go from relatively thin - like some in your photos, then spread out yet still lingering, blanketing the skies. I even have some photos I took within the past month where I was on my way to work, early morning, and there were some nasty-looking trails in the sky. You could see some type of black whispy-looking stuff hanging in them. They were not rain clouds or smog.

I'm not claiming to know what is going on but what would be the point of planes criss-crossing and blanketing the skies almost every day?

I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death but we still don't have answers. I wonder who is doing it and what IS the point?

Oh, and Merry Christmas ~

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I live maybe 20 miles from two major airports. In winter I see contrails in the morning and they can make a sunrise look beautiful. I recommend reading the points raised here to gain a reasonable understanding of what they are.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

Any aerobatic aircraft has a smoke generator that is used to spray a smoke trail to make them easier to see. Military display teams have had the gun taken out, and replaced with a tank with this generator in its place. It's a special modification that can be undone in about 72 hours. If they didn't have it then there was no way you could follow the Blue Angels or Thunderbirds, or any other small aircraft through their routine.

The problem is that with a commercial type plane if you tried to run something through the engines, it's either going to tear the engine up, or destroy what you're trying to spray. Engines are very sensetive to any additives in the fuel mixture.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP I just figure out why I have been waking up with a stuffy nose for many months. I woke up the same way this morning and I also live down in the south.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Yeah, and the erratic weather CERTAINLY doesn't have anything to do with it. The fact that it went from 60+ degrees to 20 last week wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with people getting the sniffles! It HAS to be chemtrails!

I'm less than 30 minutes from the Atlanta airport, as well as in the flight paths heading north and south. I haven't gotten sick ONCE this winter. I've had the normal sinus problems from a deviated septum, but that's all. I see contrails day in and day out, and haven't seen anything suspicious.

Maybe you should change your filters every once in awhile. That might help with the sniffles.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If I were you, I would be more concerned about the big high voltage powerline running nearby your house.

Not a bunch of contrails forming due to a wet change coming your way.

I've been waking up with a snotty nose myself the last few days.
And there's been nothing but clear blue skies here, the temperature has been a nice and warm 25-30 degrees C too, I blame it on when I go to bed it's warm I kick the sheet off, so later in the night when it gets cooler I'm getting cold, thus my nose gets blocked.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

What is the danger from the power line? Could it explode and burn up my home? Anyway i don't know for certain if the activity in my skies is dangerous or not, I just really wonder why there is so much of it some days, and nothing other days. I live in the city so the power lines are everywhere.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Strong powerlines generate electromagnetic radiation. Not good for you.
Salt lamps are pretty good for that, I think.
Chemtrails will end one day.

I'm so tired of headaches and neck stiffness!
I hate the low-flying two engine, military- looking ones!

[edit on 25-12-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Have a read of this article:

www.bmj.com...

There's many more out there too.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I noticed today something . I noticed that yesterday and today there have been no chemtrails over the skies where I live and just thought Oh they obviously dont chemtrail over the xmas period well not where I live anyway. Is it more activity than normal in your area

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I live in L.A. and maybe three days ago I saw the most insane amount of spraying I have ever seen. It went on from very early morning (completely cloudless sky) until late in the day. The accumulating trails gradually spread out throughout the day until there was not one patch of blue to be seen. I had a last look nearing sunset and in a southwest area of the the sky it looked like a thick white soup with a weird iridescent glow.

Here's an idea to draw public awareness for those with money - how about hiring planes that sky-write to regularly write the word "chemtrails" in the sky - people are curious - googling will begin and word will spread fast.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
People complain about stuffed noses and stiff muscles around spring, when al of the plants start pollination.
People complain about a stuffed nose and stiff muscles when the weather changes, either hot to cold or cold to hot.
Funny how there's a sharp decline in the complaints during the mild months of the years, when there's no pollination or sharp weather changes.
People go to sleep in their air conditioned house, and wake up with a stuffy nose, must be the dang chemtrails. When's the last time you changed your filter?

Planes in air shows have smoke guns, they generally draw patterns.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

Planes in air shows have smoke guns, they generally draw patterns.

This is true, however, the photos in the OP and what we observe over our skies daily are not from air shows.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

I have noticed the same thing several times. I can look up somedays and I can not find ONE SINGLE LINE in the sky....and planes are flying all the time. I don't think they ever stop flying all airlines (except after 9/11, and I remember people commenting on that too by saying, "look up today it will be one of the only days you'll ever not see a plane somewhere in the sky".) Then there are the majority of days when I have lines (thick and billowy) all over the place and planes leaving them....weird

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join