It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ATS Is To Survive, Mankind Needs To Stop Making Reactionary Reverse Opinion Thread Titles.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
God Hates All Non Christians-- PROOF!!
wow awesome thread ! gotta check this one out!! I mean.. PROOF?? sweeeet.

screw that that was bogus I'm gonna make a post just to mock and get attention to my response that could have easily been a post in his thread....
Non Christians Hate God -- PROOF!
there we go.. that oughtta garner myself enough attention, and stars for my pseudo facsimili of wit.

I mean just the other day I saw one saying :
Doctors Discover a miniature NavalFC Growing in a Baby's Brain.

then someone retorted with:
Doctors Discover A Baby's Brain in NavalFC

some more great examples...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

they've GOTTA STOP! This is MADNESS I SAY!

See these type of reactionary reverse titling threads are getting old.
Clever MAYBE the first time years ago, but now it's just for attention.

Seriously. they're dumb.
And they take the same discussion that was going on in the origonal thread, and split it up into 2 or 3 or 4 threads.
It's redundant and a time waster.
If someone held an opinion I saw had a lot of insight, with some great reference, I might have missed it because I was busy reading the other thread on the subject that was being discussed at the exact same time.

IT's just an excuse for some poster in the thread to try to make his post that was going to be in the original thread.. more visible and thus more read by people.
It's annoying.

if not for the children.. think about my poor bookmarks folder.. it can only take so much.
thank you

-

[edit on 24-12-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Agreed, Star and flag.

It's funny once or twice in cases where the retort is a bit absurd, but the "god this, religion that." is a burden on the forum.

[edit on 12/24/2008 by eNumbra]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This should have been posted in the Board Buisness and suggestions forum instead of the Conspiracies in Religion forum.

Isnt that alone kind of mirroring what your talking about? Or is it to just attract more attention since this forum gets more attention than the Board Buisness one? The thread itself has nothing to do with conspiracies in religion.

Just curious.

HO HO HO!!!!

[edit on 24-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
This should have been posted in the Board Buisness and suggestions forum instead of the Conspiracies in Religion forum.

Isnt that alone kind of mirroring what your talking about? Or is it to just attract more attention since this forum gets more attention than the Board Buisness one? The thread itself has nothing to do with conspiracies in religion.

Just curious.

HO HO HO!!!!

[edit on 24-12-2008 by RFBurns]

ya that was on accident.
please MODS put it where it should be.
or wherever you feel it's best suited.

no wait put it where i'll get the most attention.
jk.

-

new topics

top topics

join