It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital Security Camera Captures Image of 'Angel' as Girl Makes 'Miracle' Recovery!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Originally posted by AccessDenied
So a "Blob" of light in a hospital couldn't possibly be an angel, even though most of us believe our bodies have an energy that transcends death, but a "Blob" of light in the sky must be a UFO driven by aliens that are visiting the planet in league with the NWO?

Originally posted by AccessDenied
I was trying to make the point that for both you need to apply the same logic.

Sounds more to me that you were trying to justify the believability of the angel story by comparing with 'the UFO story' which many on this site believe. Like, 'well if you can believe in aliens I can believe in angels'. Since I aparently read this incorrectly, sorry.

What I see is my personal opinion.

As is what I see, but to me this whole story smells of bad journalism and manipulation and it is my opinion that this is undeniable. The viewer is being coerced into accepting the angel story by not being given the whole story. I think that it is likely that if the story was reported more throughly it would look bad for the great christmas angel story, and it was possibly left out by the reporter for this reason. That part is my specuation but if it was that or just laziness it's still a bad job of reporting.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu...there is no "god" in buddhism.

I think this is what he means, no "god" as in supernature, which would imply the possibility of going beyond the Law. Those among us, the western practitioners, agree that the Buddha is subject to the Law. If this can be interpreted as God, then it could very well be to believe as an agnostic does.

However I have not wielded a rod of iron for a long time, so I am in no position to act as those who know. It is a subject that fascinates me and draws me to itself, therefore I speak of it.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

I have spent the better part of my life struggling with matters of the spirit. I have run the gamut of being (in my youth) seen at tent revivals (searching for a drink of water to quench my thirsty soul) to denying my inner needs altogether (most of my early 20's).

But I have felt compelled to discuss my faith increasingly as time goes on.

Originally posted by Lilitu

A follower of a non-theistic religion dissing agnostics? Now I've seen it all.

Being Asian, I know far more buddhists than adherants of any other religion. All of them are agnostic as there is no "god" in buddhism.

I am not dissing agnostics insomuch as dissing the concept that there is nothing beyond this life. That if modern science hasn't/can't figure it out, that it is nonexistent.

Matyas nailed it when he described my intent. God does exist, but not as some supernatural being. I still haven't decided what ancient texts are referring to, but it would seem that the references are to myriad concepts with one word used to describe them.

I have debated some of this with Christians, as i find Buddhist principles hidden within Christianity quite often. Take, for example, the temptation of Christ when Satan asked him to step off the cliff and ask his Father to save him....why would Christ refuse? It seems to display a very Buddhist understanding of reality.

Honestly, I ascribe to a more "Rampa-ish" view, in that We are God, whereas God is the larger organism.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well first off I would like to say that the God of the bible is the true God and only God. Jesus is the only way! Now listen here people yall ask for signs yall ask for God to prove himself...and when He does yall question EVERYTHING...like come yall...Maybe that's why God chose not to reveal things to yall because yall gonna doubt anyway...yall gonna analyze him anyway...yall throw everything into not believing because deep down inside yall know it's the truth and yall try to convince yall selves otherwise so yall wont have to feel the guilt of yall lifestyle!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
watch the video, the reflection even looks like what we consider to be the stereotypical image/outline of an angel

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Are you stupid? you need to look at the video again and you can see that that was an angel that healed her!! nothing else would explain how she recovered even the doctors said she wasn't gonna pull through!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. Whether it is or is not an angel is not for me to say. If I shared my experiences here (as I have in the past), I know they'd be met with cynicism, which is okay since I'm a "believe it when I see it" kind of person myself. My hope then is that each of us gets their own angel encounter as well to remove their doubts.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Why was the actual video not shown?
why are we looking at a photo of video?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Without wanting to sound like a party-pooper, but its documented in the Bible itself that Angels are nothing more than Immortal Beings. Scholars and Theologists alike both recognise the fact that in nowhere does the Bible mention that Angel's actually have wings.
The wings were actually introduced around the same age as the Knights Templar created the Baphomet image. The Christians adopted this idea in wanting to create a superior deity to Humans, thus took the Templar image (as they did with Pan 2000 years before) and adopted it as their own.

So ANY image with a Angel with wings is misinterpreted as a "Heavenly being", when infact its nothing more than either a lens flare or Religious hype.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Minotaur

exactly,
also people see what they want to see and a white blob of light to some people is an angel.

untill someone shows me a video of one moving then this is nothing more then a hoax

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think that it is just a light source provided by the Sun reflecting through an open door, why do I think this? because if you look at the picture on the wall, there is a part of the light separate from the rest of the light, that IMO that it is not an entity, the light would be all together and connected up the picture.

Would be easy enough to check if the same place was observed at the same time of day around a similar date, the single frame also tells me that the light was there for longer than that, but this image was chosen to show what is being thought of as an angel, if that is the case, then I wonder why when they are supposed to have unconditional faith that it was an angel, only show one image?

Why would anyone want to make up something like that? to try and convince people angels are real, amazing the kid made it, be it a miracle or just an amazing recovery, it's wonderful she pulled through, however to back up their claim, they should have shown a clip instead of just a single image, my guess is to show a clip would not back up their claim at all, just show it is indeed the Sun shining through a window or door.

I do believe Miracles happen, but I am far from believing they happen just for Christians, that is far from the truth as far as I am concerned.

It's a case of believe what you want, but do you really want to believe in truth? or an image from a camera that was obviously chosen by someone to try and prove what? that the Girl was chosen by God?

Sorry it does nothing to prove to me it is anything but the Sun, and I consider myself to be open minded to anything, even without evidence it is not my place to judge anyone, but in this case, it seems to offer people nothing more than a chance to praise God, true faith can never or must never be found through falsehood, if there has to be hoax involved, that IMO makes a mockery of that faith, which is a terrible shame for anyone involved.

If they have to make it up, then they do not truly believe in what they preach, sorry if anyone is upset by that, but it's the truth.

The age of the image changes nothing, 2008 they had Sunshine, if I was there, I would make it my business to go and look for myself, no matter how much time passes by, it would still show up on a Sunny day at the same time.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Scholars and Theologists alike both recognise the fact that in nowhere does the Bible mention that Angel's actually have wings.

"The cherubim are to have their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim are to face each other, looking toward the cover." - Exodus 25:20

"The wing of one cherub touched one wall, while the wing of the other touched the other wall, and their wings touched each other in the middle of the room." - 1 Kings 6:27

"The total wingspan of the cherubim was twenty cubits. One wing of the first cherub was five cubits long and touched the temple wall, while its other wing, also five cubits long, touched the wing of the other cherub." - 2 Chronicles 3:11

"Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying." - Isaiah 6:2

"When the cherubim moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the cherubim spread their wings to rise from the ground, the wheels did not leave their side." - Ezekiel 10:16

"Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." - Revelation 4:8

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
That's all good and all, but neither of those deities are Angels.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

That's all good and all, but neither of those deities are Angels.

Okay, I'll bite, what are they?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
They are Seraphs and Cherubim, other creations of God (similar to Centaur's) which are servants in Biblical Scriptures. Angels are Immortal Humans but decripted as seperate Deities as they cannot be reincarnated from Heaven (but sent here by Gods will.)

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

They are Seraphs and Cherubim, other creations of God (similar to Centaur's) which are servants in Biblical Scriptures. Angels are Immortal Humans but decripted as seperate Deities as they cannot be reincarnated from Heaven (but sent here by Gods will.)

And your Biblical support for these claims is found where?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
That would be a very short Angel, Being as any Angel would tower above human height, however i can make out a vague body with wings if thats what i TRY to see in the photo, However it also did just look like daylight from a window or other source to me.. That said, Who knows really

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join