It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The AntiChrist was an idea created by man to deceive those who have already been deceived.

Sure, there is a man who is being groomed to play this role. This person is also being groomed to appear to many as the "One" to usher in the New World Religion.

People will call this person the "Antichrist" and those who label him as the antichrist will be marked as they are already disposed to believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ of course will not return and those who oppose the "AntiChrist" will be lead to slaughter.

The "Anti-Christ" was a concept created by man to thin the heard.... Plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Basically, everything you just said is your opinion --- which you believe to be fact.

Although I believe there is no anti-christ, this thread has nothing to back up your claims other than your own word.
And, judging by how long you've been posting here, you should know that you've got to have more "sources" and such if you plan on making such claims.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There is too!! (Or will be)

My statement holds as much weight and proof... LOL

Merry Christmas!

link   
Actually I will do no such thing.

However I am open to debate if you believe my theory is flawed.

link   
I will add that it is a deviously clever construct this "Antichrist" as it stir's great interest and verve amongst the "Sucked In" crowd as clearly show on ATS.

The West and in particular the US gov. uses this same technique of creating this impossible bogey man called a terrorist. Now I'm not saying there aren't real terrorist's as the word was coined for but in essence the US has gone on a continual path of war since 911 and Ive yet to be convinced the terrorist's are exploding themselves on every street corner in the good ole USA.

But word power and word association on the human psyche is astounding and has been used to manipulate our herds since we climbed down and out of the tree's.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
There is too!! (Or will be)

My statement holds as much weight and proof... LOL

Merry Christmas!

Thanks and Merry Christmas (Winter Solstice day) to you too!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

Also, if I knew which part of the OP you disagree with, than perhaps that would give me some insight as to which part of my theory is lacking of merit. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I disagree. The anti-christ is just the figurehead on top of a system that gives him total control. You can see these systems of control being formed around you. Who will end up being "the" anti-christ? I dunno, but it doesn't really matter because it's the systems that give this power.

The anti-christ tries to take the role/power of god on this planet. Small example - to be all knowing. And what you see in spy programs is exactly this. All powerful, and what you see in the MIC is exactly this. Able to forgive sins, and what you see in the judicial system is exactly this.

We've seen small examples of this all over the world in history. And people always say - is this the anti-christ, is this the mark of the beast. What they say this on is based on the actions of that person, but in reality that person is just helping to build this system and the deceptions.

There are many "anti-christs", the one of revelations is just the figurehead for when it's done on a world scale. And who can deny that things are working in that direction, with these systems that have been built being a big part of it?

If you just want to inherit the earth, then be meek.

1. Showing patience and humility; gentle.
2. Easily imposed on; submissive.

Answer me this - do you know what it actually means to sell your soul?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Badmedia always good to see you.

If you just want to inherit the earth, then be meek.

I concur, but I am also a father and I could not live with myself if leaving my child with a world that has become a one world dictatorship.

Answer me this - do you know what it actually means to sell your soul?

What does it mean?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I also think that the devil is just a joke. The Antichrist is just a thought inside our heads. What else could it be.

Some where in the Bible, there is a saying that goes something like this. Don't judge the man for the sin he has done. But judge the sin.

We are not possessed when we plan our dirty thoughts. It's a free will. We will do the evil deeds if it pleases us.

In what other way can you explain war's. Greed and so on.

I do belive in God. But with some common sense.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Aren't Atheists Anti Christs?

I think they are.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Don't judge the man for the sin he has done. But judge the sin.

I think this is how they do taxes and establish court fines.

In what other way can you explain war's.

Religion, Power and Greed.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Don't judge the man for the sin he has done. But judge the sin.

I think this is how they do taxes and establish court fines.

In what other way can you explain war's.

Religion, Power and Greed.

But dont blame the religion for a mans work.

There can only be one religion if there is only one creator, one God.

We have many religions or believes but is that Gods fault?

I bag to differ.
Because of human Greed and ego we have exploited religion into a chaos.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Okay I am aware that some of our perspectives are a lot different in our logical approach to "God". So I will tell you that I do not believe god is a higher power. I believe that God is a higher intelligence and consciousness. God is the fabric that brings together life. Sacred Geometry, the Divine Proportion. The evidence shows me that there is only one and we are a part of it. Take a look at the mandelbrot set

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
But don't blame the religion for a mans work.
There can only be one religion if there is only one creator, one God.
We have many religions or believes but is that Gods fault?
I bag to differ.
Because of human Greed and ego we have exploited religion into a chaos.

Religion is someones personal relationship with God/Divine creator and how they go about worshiping and communicating with that God/Divine creator.
There can be unlimited religions.All the same result.
The ones who say there is only one word, one way, and try and make everyone do that, are the ones who are corrupted.
They are trying to force there beliefs onto others.
Every souls relationship with its creator, is unique.
Therefore there can never be only 1 way, by definition.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Well your right and it's a thought process that is unique to everybody.

I don't blame religion for a mans work, lets not forget though that there may have been external influences, religion for the most part is the work of man.

A lot of it has to do with astrology and the Bible is written in a way that is congruent to these astrological events cleverly coded and described by using words like the Son of God, christ (which means anointed one) then of course there was Isis the Virgin Goddess and lets also not forget Horus.

See heres the thing. The Great Pyramid Architects knew the exact distance from the earth to the sun. Likewise the mayans had a very precise astrological calendar far better then the one we have today.

Anyhow we go on to read in the Bible how the Sons of God came down and had children with the daughters of men? So this might indicate your source for higher intelligence so these became mighty men of valor and renown.

So these became Sons of Gods or as they would more likely coin themselves, Gods.

But the Bible itself was given it to these very same peoples hands that call themselves sons of Gods.

So yeah there is some truth in the Bible. But a lot of it dealt with astrology.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Okay I am aware that some of our perspectives are a lot different in our logical approach to "God". So I will tell you that I do not believe god is a higher power. I believe that God is a higher intelligence and consciousness. God is the fabric that brings together life. Sacred Geometry, the Divine Proportion. The evidence shows me that there is only one and we are a part of it. Take a look at the mandelbrot set

I agree with you. I also know that God is just a name we have given a source. I also believe that when you Give something a name we seam to imagine a being instead of seeing what the source really is. And maybe that's why some people think they can communicate with the source.

I have also seen that page by the way

That's why i say that we can only have one source,intelligence in charge.

I dont say that other religions are wrong if they have the same intentions as the main source. But we or some people do look at other believes as if the other one is wrong. Well it is more like our opinion differs. And that is largely a reason for why we start arguments,fights or even wars.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Totally thats what it does and I think we should focus on the source. They fill our lives with fear, lies an propaganda. So what do they have to hide. How about the Roman Catholic Church? They have most our entire collection of history locked in vaults so no one can see. They know the true origins of humanity and they hide it from us, why?

Because, if people start realizing that to find god, look no further than yourself and love others and treat them the way you would want to be treated. We are all on this planet together and we make up the human race which lives here on this green earth. The earth is our friend, the ones who actively destroy it are not. There is a natural harmony that can be achieved. This is not to be mistake with the twelve tribes of Israel but there must be a collaborative consciousness of 144,000 to achieve this.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Very nicely done

I have also wondered why a church would keep things hidden from the people. I guess its all about power and control. And not really about God.

I think the church knows about the source,but wants the public to keep having a image of a being. So that the public will have a reason to worship. It needs to keep us believing that It is the link to the source. So that the church can live on.

But i cant find anywhere in the bible that Jesus did most of his teaching in a church. Because he didn't.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join