It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you hate Eskimo's? Why?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Whats with all the hate talk lately?

People feeding on the hate of others just to get points?

Heres the only group I hate, Eskimos.

You ask me why? Well, because they are taking all of OUR ice... and theres nothing that angers me more than not having enough ice!!!

Please stop with all the hate. It gets us nowhere. If you wish to densify your vibration (and therefore lower yourself), go ahead and engage...

remember, Eskimo are your true enemy, throw every shoe you have at them every chance you get!!!

Those blubber eating fools will take over the world one day!!! mark my words!! remember... i... warned...you...all...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
Whats with all the hate talk lately?

People feeding on the hate of others just to get points?

Heres the only group I hate, Eskimos.

You ask me why? Well, because they are taking all of OUR ice... and theres nothing that angers me more than not having enough ice!!!

Please stop with all the hate. It gets us nowhere. If you wish to densify your vibration (and therefore lower yourself), go ahead and engage...

remember, Eskimo are your true enemy, throw every shoe you have at them every chance you get!!!

Those blubber eating fools will take over the world one day!!! mark my words!! remember... i... warned...you...all...

If I was an Innuit I would hate being called Eskimo, and
most of them hate being called that by the way.

It is an insult related to them eating raw meat by the Russians.

Your sarcasm did not go unnoticed though, hehe.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I like Eskimos.

They're fluffy.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
Your sarcasm did not go unnoticed though, hehe.

A VERY RACIST remark, especially against Inuit.

The OP obviously used Inuit to try to 'mask' the true race behind the sarcasm.

Is it even okay that you can easily see through the 'mask race' and see the 'real' race behind it? Inuit is a race too. This isn't a sarcasm but an insult to Inuit, I hope this thread gets closed soon!

[edit on 24-12-2008 by ahnggk]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Well I agree with whats with all the do you hate so and so going around, kinda speaks of the mindset of some IMO.

But as to Eskimo's taking all the ice.....

No I dont hate Eskimo's. They could teach you a thing or two about surviing in the middle of the Arctic and build shelter with all that ice and fish and hunt and make warm clothing.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Dude, get over yourself...it was a joke

Learn to laugh, you wont be uptight all the time.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

good point.

im glad that the point here was not lost on some (and probably very lost on some others)

as a Native American, i would find it highly offensive to be called anything that im not. I would have said innuit had i been serious... but by putting upon a group that is ephemerous, i felt it would do no harm...

Cheers and Happy Holidays :-)

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Well I agree with whats with all the do you hate so and so going around, kinda speaks of the mindset of some IMO.

No I dont hate Eskimo's. They could teach you a thing or two about surviing in the middle of the Arctic and build shelter with all that ice and fish and hunt and make warm clothing.

Cheers!!!!

Ditto.
Thanks to the global COOLING going on, you may be thanking an Inuit one day.
Without all the things technology has brought you in the last 100 years, could you survive? An Inuit could.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

It's not about a race's abilities and their contribution that makes them a race, but they are humans and equal with everyone.

It's not good to use a race in a joke, just because they are not important in world affairs? Nobody cares?

Original post reported for closure.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
so let me get this straight.

you seriously think that someone out there has it out for eskimos?

edit - im saying eskimo on purpose so that i dont truelly offend anyone btw

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Grock]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Oh Jesus H. man, are you a freakin eskimo? Did the OP offend you?

Learn to take a joke. My God man, he was trying to make a sardonic comment on the nature of all the hate being spread around on ATS. Namely by people like YOU.

YOU and others like you are the cause of this crap. Christ, you can't think a single freaking thing is funny. It's always some huge freakin drama and you gotta get all bent out of shape and spoil other peoples fun..

Look, I'm sorry you never got picked on the playground to play dodgeball. But try to realize, maybe the kids weren't picking on you, maybe you just weren't any good. GET OVER YOURSELF!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I will have to admit.. I do hate all Eskimos. (yes even babies)
Our conflict goes back generations. All over a freaking nebula. go figure.

Dang unappreciative Eskimos!
YOU GET A NEBULA NAMED AFTER YOU!!! WHAT MORE YOU WANT?!!
(Quite fond of their pies, though.)
good pies. mmM.

Eskimo Nebula

en.wikipedia.org...

-

[edit on 24-12-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Cheers!!!!

Ditto.
Thanks to the global COOLING going on, you may be thanking an Inuit one day.
Without all the things technology has brought you in the last 100 years, could you survive? An Inuit could.

A VERY good point.

And that brings us as to why NOone should hate ANYone.
Period.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

Im adding you to my friends list.

Thats exactly the viewpoint that i like in people.

I am the first person in this room to laugh at myself, and laugh as loudly as i can by the way. We must truelly be able to laugh at ourselves before we can laugh at any other...

I havent read the hate threads. I dont know who has participated in what side of those discussions.

Why?

Because i refuse to read them in the first place.

Why read about hate? Why?
Why participate in hate? Why?

It would be a good internally insightful essay just to answer those alone... i may do it myself just for funzies now that its been brought up.

Lighten up, tis the season to be jolly...

(but dont get me wrong, they ARE out to get you... you had fair warning...)

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Grock]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
after having lived in alaska in anchorage i encountered many eskimos(not sure they were inuits) but we did the same thing we did to the indians (native americans) all they do is live under the bridge on ship creek and beg for money for alcohol. that is from us. i am a huge outdoorsman and what we have done to these people is a sin- they could have taught us so much 99% of people do not realize. when i went to kotzebue they were some of the nicest people i have ever met. because they were uninfected. they were real "eskimos" shame they are stereotyped the way they are. they live a simple peaceful life and are willing to talk and help you. they were actually more interested in me from being raised in pa.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Everyone Loves Eskimo!

www.youtube.com...

Not good video quality but killer music none the less.

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

I will have to admit.. I do hate all Eskimos. (yes even babies)
Our conflict goes back generations. All over a freaking nebula. go figure.

Dang unappreciative Eskimos!
YOU GET A NEBULA NAMED AFTER YOU!!! WHAT MORE YOU WANT?!!
(Quite fond of their pies, though.)
good pies. mmM.

Eskimo Nebula

en.wikipedia.org...

-

[edit on 24-12-2008 by prevenge]

Easily one of the greatest response posts i have seen in faaaarrrrrrr too long!!

lmao
Great Job
Thank You :-)

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Grock

yeah just hope assuming you are being sarcastic- if so awesome

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Grock

Heh. I have a facebook friend who is Eskimo. Oooooooooh, what a hot babe she is! Only thing I hate is I can't touch her because we are so far apart.
Like I said many times, I don't hate anyone. No hate in my heart for people. Yes, that's right. Even those people who did hateful things to me and my loved ones. I just wish them the best in whatever will come to them.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
oh man- i met so many HOT girls who were eskimos or indians how can you hate them? they will keep you warm no doubt about that

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join