It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning To Bank Executives

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

WARNING TO BANKING EXECUTIVES: If you do not return the bonuses, stock options and country club memberships bought with taxpayer bailout money, YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS will be made public in a manner designed to "incite" a reaction by the public. (Special emphasis on the word "incite!)

You have until Friday, December 26, 2008 to return the money. There will be no negotiating, no obeying of court orders of protection, no way to prevent being dealt with harshly.

I don't care about your employment contracts, I don't care about your civil rights and I sure as **** don't care about the law or the courts.

You guys have ****** this country for the last time. It's time for you to be paid back and I intend to see that you receive your payback.

www.halturnershow.blogspot.com...
Fourth article from the top (This guy is on the fringe)

Wow this guy has balls. I hope he does post the addresses. This is why happens when you tick the people off enough. The government who instead of prosecuting these scumbags are giving them billions of dollars. They shouldnt be counting money they should be in a courtroom. The anger is building fast and if the government doesnt start prosecuting these people the people will take it in their own hands. It is our right as Americans if the government does not play their constitutional role then we will be glad to do it for them.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
its not too hard to see Whackenhut Security Guards assigned to these execs, also being paid with bailout money the bank or corp. has in its hands already.

this is also the type of reaction expected from the masses-- which triggered the official policy to deploy troops in the homeland who rotated from Iraq.

Whanna go with the Blackwater contractors that have an option of stateside assignments or Afghanistan... many will choose to protect CEOs
and other executive elites in the USA

the threat is visceral, and will be treated as such, with a lot of overkill by the 300 club, the administration, the Trilateralists, even the low profile Democrat neocons

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Reply to St Udio

Its almost as if its a test. Our government is testing our patients. They want to see how much they can get away with before we the people snap. The keep pushing and pushing and it makes me think they are doing this for future exploits. Maybe to issue that one world government or who knows. Conspiracies aside at the very minimal the government is not doing their jobs given to them under the constitution and that is to prosecute crooks. Youll prosecute a criminal who holds up a store for $100.00 but wont go after the cons who swindled the people out of trillions.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
get used to it - you're gonna see a whole bunch of this moving forward. What they haven't told you yet, because they're waiting until after the holidays, is that the country is totally bankrupt! When the truth sneaks out, these bastards had better hope they have the best in personal protection - otherwise they'll find themselves swinging by their necks from the street lights!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The legion of Anon could accomplish this feat... and I for one hope they do it.

More then that I hope they go after the industry with more zeal than the $cientology war... After all one tentacle leads to the next.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
They are not going to return any money.
And they probably wont even read this.
That blog will just get shut off if they do anything illegal.
Things like this need to be dealt with covertly not in open public.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I suspect that the 'reaction' this represents is 'expected'.

Don't kid yourselves, the money is already gone.

It's like the riots of Europe, which may just be playing into the hands of those who control law enforcement/police/military power.

I do like the paradigm though. Unless you have figured out a way to live 'outside' the world; we WILL have access to you (and yours). Good luck either way.

If you play - you will pay.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This will lead to nothing! The guy is probably bluffing anyway,and if he isn't the CEO's have billions to spend on protection. I bet they laugh if they read this.

I would if I was in there shoes!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
the banksters are on holiday now.

and they can not read anyway. they can only count.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well when the sh* hit the fan eventually next year I am sorry to say that it will be more news coming out of people taking matters in their hands, ( in the wrong way as usual) and going against the elite behind the banking system, as we all ready know who they are.

But that is where the corrupted corporate ridden congress we have will step in to make sure that anti domestic terrorist laws comes into place.

The developments in the coming months will be something interesting to watch.

By the way I already send a very colorful letter to congress about their supposedly pay raise.

Now it should be protest in Washington for that one.

Interesting to see how congress bail out their cronies in the banking system for their incompetence and then reward themselves with a pay raise.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
get used to it - you're gonna see a whole bunch of this moving forward. What they haven't told you yet, because they're waiting until after the holidays, is that the country is totally bankrupt! When the truth sneaks out, these bastards had better hope they have the best in personal protection - otherwise they'll find themselves swinging by their necks from the street lights!

You know what I think will happen? The country will be shown to be completely bankrupt, and your entire media will stay quiet on the bankers, the bail out, the car industry, everything.

While the Bush administration and all the banking monsters leave by the back door, their suitcases packed with gold, the American people will be told that the entire country is bankrupt, but here's a little video clip of a cat falling off a bed.
And America will laugh at the little kitty, then go order another pizza on the credit card.

Business as usual.

What makes me wonder is now that it has been shown that the bankers can blackmail the government into giving them billions of your $, what is to stop them from doing this deliberately in the future?
What is to stop any major banking leader from deliberately sinking their business to a point where thousands of jobs are at risk, the wealth of thousands of millionaires, the investments in pensions and so on, and then going to government and demanding a few billion to stop it?

Clearly they are being allowed to take this money and run, do with it what they like.

The American people are already being held to ransom.

In all honesty, the threats made in the first post are completely naive. These bankers are already way beyond reach in their castles, surrounded by paid guards and with the protection of the government. They are already the true leaders of the nation.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I was just talking to a coworker the other day about the CEOs getting paid big while everyone else is left with nothing. I told him I am surprised no one has killed or taken hostage one of the CEOs yet. I believe there are those who are plotting to start hunting down these corporate thieves that have taken from the poor only to fill their own purses.

I am really shocked no one has taken to violence against the CEOs yet. I sort of see the “Falling Down” type of thing happening, but I could be wrong.

Raist

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Oh the invincible Captains of Industry, in their lofty positions of power and wealth....

Can have their life detailed in a Google Search.

JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon:

Address: 270 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10017

His life and career story here: www.answers.com...

Just to show how easy it is.

I am not Inspiring or inciting Justice. .. I mean violence.. just you know, making a statement.

[edit on 12/23/2008 by Rockpuck]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

CEO of Lehmans Brothers was knocked out cold in a gym: Lehman Brothers CEO Attacked at Gym

Some guy saw it on the TV while working out, noticed the bastard on a tred mill not to far away, walked over to the guy and clocked him one in the face.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Not that I really approve of such acts…………….But I would have loved to have been present to see it take place.

Of course as I said I cannot approve of acts of violence against these scum bags…err CEOs.

Raist

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I am not Inspiring or inciting Justice. .. I mean violence.. just you know, making a statement.

Are you MAD? It looks like someone really pissed you OFF. Who could it be, who could it beeeeeeee?

Sure I know where he is. Go to Egypt and turn left. It's the second pyramid east from that big sand dune.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Hal Turner? He is human garbage. This angle that he takes is no different than any other instance. To applaud him is reinforce his disgusting-way of existing.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
well let hope that mrs.Warren puts some fire under there feet,I found this thread after reading a headline on yahoo,msn so i checked the most viewed and this topic is gotting hot,right now msn tv interviewing m.louis
about were the money gone E.Warrens statments .I'm MAD AS H**L we need to march and protest call every one and tell all the people we know and ask them wait they think ,lets get this ball rolling.dam the crooks and hang em high!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Banker Villains

TextBanker Villains Banker Villains

Hollywood studios are casting bankers as villains in three new movies.

Whether the filmmakers capitalize on public frustration with Wall Street will depend on how well they tell their stories, according to Stanley Weiser, who co-wrote the screenplay for Oliver Stone’s “Wall Street.”

Get too complicated and the audience will tune out, Weiser said in an interview.

“The key is to show how the average person is affected by corporate greed,” he said. “Writing about derivatives and hedge funds is like hieroglyphics.”

www.bloomberg.com...

Hollywood is not far behind.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I have said it once, and I'll say it again.

HAL TURNER= FBI sponsored, Race baiting, Dis-info agent.

While it would be great to get some payback from these S.O.B's, I'm warning you not to even bother going to the Hal Turner show.

It is an FBI operation to cause racial division, and get white racists to stand out so they can be arrested.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join