It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
if someone dropped a magic peanut on a city and that entire city was blown away, id easily believe in magic peanuts...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by violenttorrent

Yeah, considering I studied nuclear weapons and fission for about a month this summer (I was bored, heh heh) yeah they're pretty freakin' real. These things aren't Santa Claus. Maybe i should ask him for one though...

Science has given us three things for sure

Velcro
The Easy Bake Oven
Atomic Weapons ^.^

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I truly hope the OP is not serious. If they didn't exist, I spent 4 years of my life working on the electronics and guidance systems of Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles that carried nothing. WHAT A WASTE!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by violenttorrent
There was another post on ATS a year or two ago which asked the same question. It received the same barrage of "what about hiroshima" responses. Watch my video: www.youtube.com... - there is no footage of Hiroshima which is definitely identifiable as Hiroshima - just bomb footage ascribed as such.

What is it with people that they can't even consider for one second that something they have only seen movies of on a screen might not be real?

Hiroshima had just been completely destroyed by an atom bomb. Of course it wouldn't look the same as a pic of the city before it was pulverized.

If a person wraps himself in a suit of grenades and then sets them all off at the same time he would not look nothing like the same person pre explosion, but it is still the same person.

Same logic applies to your Hiroshima footage theory.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kiwiemperor

Yeah, considering I studied nuclear weapons and fission for about a month this summer (I was bored, heh heh) yeah they're pretty freakin' real. These things aren't Santa Claus. Maybe i should ask him for one though...

Science has given us three things for sure

Velcro
The Easy Bake Oven
Atomic Weapons ^.^

Don't forget about the Super Bounce Ball.

Man those things were awesome when I was a kid.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
to be frank
i dont belive in the nuke ,
u.s.a found "the bell"/s nazis where working on ,

heck even trinity wasent a nuke it was just a big a** load of t.n.t

nazis where doing nukes while the u.s was still playing with dynamite sticks.

just because its a big explotion dosent mean its a nuke,

im not saying that hiroshima and nagasaki never happend but one can speculate on what was used ,

was it home made or forign origin ?

i tend to lean on the later ,

what we learned from the second world war is that the favorite tactic of the u.s is overkill,
but just because you can overkill dosent mean you have high tech or modern equipment that does the dead in a non overkill scenario.

seposedly what history has taugth us is that most of world tech today is nazi origin, some 60 old.

but that dosent mean we have replicated or back engienered whats been found , much of it might still be a mystery as to how they acturly work.

much of the illution is that you acturly have something when you in reality have nothing.

heck what do i know ,

seposedly old ussr and u.s have detonated around 300+ nukes of diffrent form and size , but wheres the fallout.

if it now is true and not just propaganda , then burning the candle at both ends seams to be not just a form of idiocy but also a very real thing world leaders and pawns tend to do.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
to be frank
i dont belive in the nuke ,

seposedly old ussr and u.s have detonated around 300+ nukes of diffrent form and size , but wheres the fallout.

if it now is true and not just propaganda , then burning the candle at both ends seams to be not just a form of idiocy but also a very real thing world leaders and pawns tend to do.

Also in the Marshall Islands, the United States detonated its largest weapon ever tested, the Bravo shot of March 1, 1954, the equivalent of 1,000 Hiroshima-sized bombs. Bravo exposed the crew of a Japanese fishing boat near Bikini, Marshallese residents downwind from Bikini, and U.S. servicemen to levels of radiation that caused death, and lifelong illness. Following Bravo, U.S. government researchers evacuated some of the islanders and enrolled them in a secret medical experiment, called Project 4.1, to study the effects of radiation on human beings. Later, the U.S. government resettled the unwitting participants in this program on an island highly contaminated with radiation to learn first-hand how human beings ingest and absorb radiation from their environment.

During the Cold War, the United States made immeasurable political strides as nuclear superiority guaranteed status as a superpower, and ushered in a period of nuclear deterrence. This political advancement of the United States did not come without a price for the Marshallese, however, whose health and environment continue to display the scars of U.S. achievements.

Recently the U.S. National Cancer Institute predicted that the Marshallese will experience hundreds more future cancer cases directly linked to the U.S. nuclear weapons testing program. The radiological illnesses from the testing program continue to overwhelm the capabilities of the public health infrastructure in the Marshall Islands. Beyond the participants of Project 4.1, the U.S. government contributes only $7 per patient per month for the communities most affected by the testing program and for people with confirmed radiogenic illnesses, such as cancer.

It's not fallout that caused these extreme cancer rates. It's due to bad poi.

[sigh]

[edit on 12/24/2008 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
As a former 2W2, I would have to agree wholeheartedly that my six years were indeed not working on empty sticks...yes...they are real

MM3...seen it...been there...fixed em myself ((well not BY myself :-p ))

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Finally someone with more than just ions between their ears! Thanks Zerbot - that' exactly what I think about nukes: why couldn't extremely large explosions be accomplished using TNT, and where's the fallout in Arizona???

All these people claiming they've worked assembling nuclear bombs are either lying or never saw them exploded, I tend to think that they are actually disinfo provacateurs whose motive it is to keep this subject as contained as possible.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yep...lying lying lying...

You can believe me or not...I was indeed a 2W2 in Minot for 6 years...but alas I have never seen one of my weapons detonated. What's your point? I am a 2W2 and never seen one detonate...that makes them non-nuclear? Ok dig this...you have a weapon...about the size of a VW...it falls during a test and detonates with that power...no beyond the radiation...it is indeed true that enough TNT can mimic and look exactly like a nuke. How do you get all that TNT into a device like Ivy Mike? Ivy Mike had a yield of 10 Megatons. The amount of TNT wouldn't even come close to being in the same ballpark of fitting inside the device in Operation Ivy Mike.

Sorry if you think I am lying...it doesn't pahse or effect me and if you want to go on thinking I am lying that's perfectly acceptable but think about the above statement. There is no way to fit that much TNT into the Ivy Mike device.

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Nazi Germany was far behind the US in the development of the atomic bomb but that was not known at the time. It didn’t have the resources or the people to build an atomic bomb.
The bomb was developed in the US by physicists from the Allied countries and from the Axis powers.
Trinity was definitely not chemical explosives; gamma rays are not emitted by chemical explosives.

[edit on 12/26/2008 by pteridine]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Go to sonicbomb.com
You will see all the nukes in your dreams.
You prove they are not real.Hehe.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
For those who seem to think that because radiation dictates a nuclear fallout area....the half-life of a radioactive payload depends solely on its refinement. And the OP is an uninformed person whom postualtes theories just to get a rise out of people...or is a complete goober...you choose.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by djvexd]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This guy is OBVIOUSLY posting KNOWINGLY FALSE information...

And, doing it so, while Promoating his own videos...

I mean...
And come on...
Asking this question...

Now, if the poster is less then 100 months out of the womb, and has parents that live in Marin County, well... i guess they would not have learned anything in school...

Well... not anything that can get pass the T&C... after all, this is a family board, and I do not want to post anything that would hurt the T&C...

SF has a totally diffrent idea of Family Values, then 99% of the rest of the world...

Ok...

Let me ask you this, OP...

When you have a piece of paper, and you flip it over, does the other side still exist?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I think that the OP came across an old SciFi book "The Jesus Factor " [1980's]. As I remember it, the premise is that nukes don't exist and that the destruction of the Japanese cities was done with a gigantic magnesium incendiary weapon. It was a middlin' book, but several people I know thought that it was true and was being revealed in a novel to prevent censorship.
Note to OP, nukes are real. Try the "Moon landing was faked" theory. You'll get more people believing you.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Yes and those Iranian people, they are just wasting there time collecting 1100 lbs. of enriched uranium. It won't blow up that's why the US is trying to stop them, then the secret will be out there is no such thing as nuclear detonation. And just as a note it would be impossible for them to blow us all to hell like we are all afraid of . There is no bomb, there is no bomb, there is no bomb, are we back in Kansas yet?
Has anyone heard of critical ass, well that's me.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
HOW TO BUILD A NUCLEAR BOMB

1. You figure out what the critical mass is of the material you intend on using.
2. Do not put all of material together yet, it may just blow up just by looking at it, this is very critical.
3. Form into two seperate pieces, then take the two pieces and smash them together very hard.
4. When doing this make sure you are some distance away if possible.

This was all available on my website, Atombits.com but that site is nolonger.

Interesting thought if took a non fissionable material to it's critical mass, the critical mass would be when gravaity caused it to implode into it self, and there by, causing a black hole, a sun?

[edit on 27-12-2008 by googolplex]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

um excuse me..... are you retarded? that is the dumbest thing i've ever heard in my life

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I thought we have had nuclear weapons for a while now. Didn't we use a couple on japan?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
so what did destroy hiroshima and nagasaki if not a nuclear bomb

[edit on 27-12-2008 by footfall]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join