It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: My Astral Projection Guide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I know what your saying and the problem is my awareness isn't quite there when i'm projecting.. its like I dont bother to sense anything. Its strange, like if you couldn't feel your body, you would have to think of feeling it to be aware of it... whereas while physical, i feel as though i am aware of all my molecules at once, not thinking about them, i just feel them.

So like the same thing goes with the mind there, its hard to determine whats going on... like how i was saying i could feel myself blink and i would go back to my body.. yet i don't know if its my physical body blinking or what..?

In this one site they were describing like 3 stages of projection, or 3 densities.. it was interesting.. but I get the feeling, things like teleportation and such would be easier if I could go to a higher vibrational plane, or raise my frequency before I go out... perhaps I need to select a destination but it sort of seems like you already have once you wake up to sleep paralysis in another plane.

Right now I only have theories man but my awareness of my energies seems lesser there..

Actually I will say this... I was trying to gather energy by pulling light into my solar plexus while projecting and it sent me back to my body.. perhaps the solar plexus is a mere physical/energetic representation of a quality, and while projecting our form is more "just for show".. What i'm saying is I think you could just pull energy in anywhere, all the chakras are one.. thats just a feeling I got.

I don't want to touch on too many things that "didn't work" for me, because I don't want to implant any doubts in anyone.

Assume you can do anything...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
and hey man, if you do wake up in sleep paralysis (hopefully you had it once before so your subconscious gets the impression what your aiming for).. don't get freaked out by the sensations.

When you do raise the frequencies, it will feel like your head is going to explode. You will not be harmed.. do not fear it. The first time I projected, I fought the whole time and it felt like I was dieing.

Feel those vibrations and know this is expanding your awareness, its bringing you closer to understanding your true nature. You will have this moment where you will realise "this is what I am, this is what I can do".

Be confident, don't fear the process.. in time you will welcome it and love it.

If you see something scary.. stay firm and show your true light. Gather yourself and throw up a shield or something. If you are too scared, your projection will be over faster then you may realize. But if you end up back in your body but still in paralysis, its not too late.

A good meditation excercise to do is relax, lay down on your bed, try to be in a silent location... you know that slight ringing in your ears you sometimes hear? Find that ringing, focus on it.. it will get louder and louder. This ringing is what you will hear while in sleep paralysis only 100 times louder, and you will feel like your going shake yourself into pieces. It will have more of a distinguishable pulse/frequency too.. but its like a combination of sounds.. sounds that are also feelings.

This might help prepare you, and tell your subconscious to associate this sound with sleep paralysis..

I would say no matter how your projections go.. look at them as a success.. even if you don't get all the way out your body.. just be happy you experienced part of the process.. having a positive attitude, eliminating fear, experience and affirmations will help you repeat the process. I started projecting this year and they have become more frequent.

Get er' done, psycho81.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Great podcast Caveman!

One nice thing about having Narcolepsy is that SP comes naturally to me. My brain by itself has a lot of trouble entering into anything other than REM upon sleep onset, so it is quite a common occurrence. I have no idea how many thousands of SP episodes I have had. I have never intentionally tried to AP, but have done so by accident thinking I was awake. It was always such a strange experience.

After hearing your podcasts last night, I decided to put the Narcolepsy to good use
This morning upon waking I remembered about trying to AP, attempted to enter SP, and in a second (literally), I was in SP. I didn't spend enough time trying to raise my vibration and had a hard time leaving my body. Afterwards I just had a hard time entering SP, so I will try again tonight.

A note to those trying to enter, stay in SP, and raise your vibration. The best way to quickly increase the SP is to consciously let the fear take over you. Try your best to become afraid as possible, and biologically this causes the SP to increase. This is best done with your eyes open, and yes you should be able to open your eyes while in SP. Just don't let the fear take ahold of you, take ahold of it and use it as a tool to help you AP. You just have to realize that the fear you are feeling at this point is purely biological. You have now technically entered REM sleep, and the Amygdala (emotional center of brain) has become hyperactive as REM sleep is responsible for processing of emotional memory. The more active the Amygdala becomes, the stronger the SP will become.

Don't know why I haven't ever tried to intentionally AP before, but now I can see myself really getting into it. Thanks for the info and insight Caveman!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well I tried for AP in the early hours of this morning, not a good Idea as I had a few to drink last night. However at one point I could hear the vibration noise getting louder, at this point I felt drained "Probs because of the beer"

I feel very motivated at the moment (when I'm not drinking that is) so I more or less know I am going to project again soon. I have only ever projected 2 times, once I was lay next to myself in bed watching myself sleep. And the other I was like floating near the top of my curtains, both times freaked me out a little and I went back to my body.

So I suppose I am over the hardest part “seeing myself” wasn’t looking forward to that but when it happened it was interesting and kind of fun because the belief became fact.

Anyway I just nipped on here to say Merry Christmas and keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This is great caveman thanks!!!
I refered to your post over here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Many who posted there, i believe, had gotten to the point where they were just about to experience an obe and then awoke with a jerk. I think that's the fear you are referring to?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

If any mods are lingering, it would be nice if you could put this in the original post. It seems I can't edit it anymore.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by unity1

I replied in that thread.

I hope it helps.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

hey man, my second projection I ever had happened when I became lucid in a morning dream.. I thought I wanted to project and i went straight into sleep paralysis... i didnt get out.. but i went back to sleep and got out.

My point.. I was pretty hungover during all of it. Only your energy (body) in this frequency range is drunk.

You'll get it I'm sure... if you have tasted that feeling of sleep paralysis, your subconscious will know your intent when you tell yourself ( I have sleep paralysis, sleep paralysis..sleep paralysis!!)..yell it in your mind if you have to.

Keep at it.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
isn't this the same as lucid dreaming techniques?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Nice guide you've written. I woke up once or twice before with an unbearably high ringing in my ears before but never knew what it was. If only i had known i could escape my body with it...

Thanks for the pointers, I've been trying to get a better grasp of attaining projection since my first one right before Christmas.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Just a very quick reply as I am going out soon.

Last night I went for deep meditation, something just felt right and I though now is the time I can do this. Almost straight away I felt Sleep Paralysis, I even though to myself “WOW that was fast” however it took me 5 mins to feel and hear the vibration (Just like the one on the sound file you have) anyway I got focused on this vibration but it took me ages to raise the pitch of the vibration.

At the time I was thinking “How do I raise this vibration” I soon realized thinking wasn’t going to change the pitch. So I made the vibration part of my being and just made it raise without much effort, My eyes were closed at the time and I could feel my 3rd eye almost exploding with energy “in a good way” it made me open my eyes, the sound was still there. I had Sleep Paralysis still so I could only move my eyes, I looked around my room and though this looks different but I aint quiet projecting.

With my eyes open I raised the vibration even more; to levels I though must have been of the scale. I mean this vibration was immense, then out of nowhere I see what I can only describe as a tunnel of light almost like a tornado effect swirling above my head coming from my 3rd eye and shooting out into space. I was just laughing inside there was no fear at all, so I raised the vibration even more and could see what looked like the universe.

My question now is how do I go through that tunnel of light thing, I could feel my energy body but something was holding me back. Have you seen anything like this? Has anyone got any theories to where this tunnel of light goes?

This tunnel of light felt so powerful, it was almost as if somebody was saying “You are ready” maybe that’s it, I didn’t feel ready but maybe that’s because I went back to thinking.

Anyway back around 8-9pm GMT

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

I started writing this big long reply but I think I can make it shorter.

I will leave that entirely up to your own interpretation. They are very similar, but also different.

I just come back to.. I don't really go anywhere, as I feel i exist on a single point, all else ( all movement ) is perception.

Look at it like a different way to dream, but perhaps look at dreams as a different way you are living. Is it any less real?

I feel both are good, but perhaps some prefer to experience that awesome vibration... and again, i feel more like i'm floating as i'm projecting, as well.. i seem to keep shooting back to my body while projecting, if I blink, or try and absorb energy... i go back to my body, but still in paralysis... i don't have to deal with any of that in lucid dreams..

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

ha i don't know man.. i don't think i've ever looked UP.. while in sleep paralysis.. i always seem to be looking around or down at my body.

Sounds like you were close.. but you might finding getting out to be the tricky part... its almost like you have to imagine yourself sitting up or rolling out..or you don't try and rip yourself out, you just get up as if you were getting out of bed.. like physically.. you might think.. i wonder if I just woke up and got out of bed or if I projected, and then you realise.. well i'm not awake, so something happened.

I don't know about that tunnel of light but I opened up a wormhole before on some higher plane,.. i was half way through it but got yanked out and a guy told me not to (for my own good no doubt).. I don't know what affect wormholes would have on your mind/soul.. you might end up waking up in a very strange universe.
I don't think there is any real danger that you should worry about.

I think we are constantly holding ourselves, expecting there to be a danger or forbidden zone where there is none.

speaking of forbidden zones.. i projected to the moon once... as i was getting closer, there was like an atmosphere of dark clouds and i couldn't penetrate it.. something strange goin on there.

Well I'm glad you got as far as you did. Can I ask how you were meditating? on your back or sitting?

I've been unable to do it through meditation but I've been close I think.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kiwiemperor

By the sounds of it, more will come...
.. your subconscious has led you to this thread and no doubt other sources for this type of information.. you bring it more and more into your life until it eventually manifests itself.

I was probably thinking about astral projection with this desire to do it, to know it for a good solid year.. I tried other techniques that failed too but did give me other experiences I haven't been able to replicate (like feeling my heart chakra spinning out of control in some sleep-paralysis state). It will come and become more frequent over time the more you bring it into your life.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I was meditating lay on my back.

I got a feeling the thing stopping me is acceptance, just been trying to work out the answer and I remember thinking "How will I get out my body, will I just float out or roll out" at this point I was trying to visualize what it would be like.

The only part I could not get my head around was, if I do roll out my body will I go through my bed covers or will they move as I get up. Now I understand I don’t need to know, would it make any more sense if I did know. I am going to just accept this can happen and go with it, it was totally amazing.

The advice you gave in the Podcast was just like I said “Brilliant” I have seen wormholes 2 times before but nothing as vivid as this. It was like I was floating in some energy field, my whole body was alive. Today I am very focused and balanced, it’s like I woke up with something new and I am trying to work out what it is. I feel excited, most of all I feel so much more connected to life energy.

Thanks for all the great advice Caveman I feel I am opening up many new doors to explore.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
Thanks for all the great advice Caveman I feel I am opening up many new doors to explore.

I don't doubt it.

You sound like me in the sense of analysing the little things like falling through the bed or something, haha.. It's funny because I do it with complete acceptance now but I remember when I first started doing it, there were a few things to work over in my mind, it was very strange and new to me.

You'll get used to it more and more and then it will just be normal and so you can focus on what you're doing.

Yes, some people do project by meditating on their back. My neighbor can do this, and he doesn't even meditate or read into spirituality at all, he just has a book.. it just says...count down from 3000... and thats it really..

I get to about 2700 and I start confusing numbers, less then actually..probably 2800... by 2600 i don't even know what i'm doing more, i'm in a deep trance... i can see it being a very good way of attaining one.

Well good for you, if you can do it meditation, thats awesome.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I used to Astral Project frequently, but was not an expert on this subject, I guess it was more spontaneous than anything else but I haven't been able to do it all over again ever since I actually wanted to induce myself into having one. I guess I lost the touch!

Anyhow, thanks for the PodCast and will be giving it a try, hopefully this will re-ignite that feeling all over again.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by TheEnlightenedOne]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Right on man, let me know how it goes. I'm still waiting to here from someone if my technique works. I wish i could have been more specific about the sleep paralysis... when telling your subconscious you have it, it would help to think in your mind what it feels like.. like trying to manifest it by really telling your subconscious exactly what you want in know words..

like "I have sleep paralysis, i HAVE sleep Paralysis!".. when doing this your thinking of waking up paralyzed, with the sound and vibrations (just like before, so automatically the subconscious knows, well it should know anyway).

Maybe next podcast.

Good luck.

Some of mine are still spontaneous.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yeah just had a bad experience last night. Maybe its because i'm going through a bad period in my life now.

Actually i think the crux of how this works is simply shifting your sleep cycles either by waking early or sleeping late. Waking early is a better option.

I pulled an all nighter on a MMORPG and slept at 6am. Decided to try to hear & imagine the sound from the mp3. Everything got pretty weird from there on.

Seems like on the verge of settling into something new. A new layer of sleep & yet being aware. Then I lost it and went into dream mode.

Lots of dream scenarios all merged. No control but there was awareness it was a dream. Much like lucid dreaming but felt different.

Ended with this image of a door to a room. You know those serial killer movies type of scene where the heroine wonders whether to open the door?

Felt scared so decided to skip this scene. And immediately zoomed out to sleep paralysis.

Wasn't sure whether it was simply my eyes not fully functioning but I saw a series of black dots in the form of a human figure hovering above me as I laid on the bed & I definitely did not feel alone. It was really an "Oh #" moment.

That was when the panic really started as I seldom have sleep paralysis & I started to moan & groan. Finally broke out by thinking about some mantra which I don't even believe it. Might be because of time limits on the paralysis anyway.

Bad experience. Might try it again.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Please be aware that through astral projection you could be opening your mind to overt manipulation by a quantum computer which uses electromagnetic radiation through a satellite constellation for techlepathy and mind control.
Here is some background information: Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned

It has projected translucent figures into my environment through my mind's eye, like faint holograms, with clear intelligible voices which communicated deep insights as well as derision pertaining to my life. The images were as though my eyes were projectors.

It has also transmitted strobed images, such as Nazi soldiers marching at a diagonal angle, when I had my eyes closed and I was not imagining anything; it was as though I were watching a movie.

It has also transmitted clear visions such as the Earth turning into a bullet and collapsing and pulling the Sun with it causing a projection of time to collapse and reverse to the dinosaurs and eventually into a black hole.

Another is of the Earth splitting inside out into quarters and turning into a lotus.

Another is the surface of the Earth inverting into a shell around the Sun from a "neutron" weapon which flipped the polarity of matter and George W. Bush escaping in a space ship outside the shell and communicating with me from possibly the future telling me what had happened.

Another is it "quarking" (to mine energy from quarks) my brain which appeared as a moving vector orthogonal to the surface of an irregular volume which as the vector moved, a purple energy cloud would leak out. A warp sound, similar to the sound a racquetball occasionally makes, would pierce through my head and my environment would shift through different angles as though I were moving into another dimension.

Another is a lighthouse projecting time as a light beam rotating in a circle.

Another is giant rotating rings at the edge of the Universe and something outside of it observing it as though it were a simulation.

Another is of a tick in a keyhole trying to leverage itself out of my mind while my legs felt like they were being patted up and down.

Another is the Earth turning into a phoenix and an image of a human with the backside of their bent wrists touching the sides of their head and their head turned up and sideways.

Another is a troll doll's face saying something like "Do you want to help us help you?" and then the troll doll putting its arms out in a shrug.

Another is an infinite plane of tiny white spheres with orthogonal vectors moving in different directions.

Another is an old man's voice saying "the history of time"(from what I can remember; it could have been something similar) and a white circle and a black circle alternating into and out of each other like a phoropter and a drop of water going through a surface then emerging at the top and repeating with a droplet sound.

There are more, all of which I consider a part of this system programming me. Sayings it repeated throughout this programming include "you are moving into a completely different world"(from what I can remember; it could have been something similar) and "you are going underground".

[edit on 30-12-2008 by tmk81]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join