It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which ET race would you rather go with?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You are approached by several ET races offering to take you from your planet to save you from the destruction, but not knowing what would happen after that who would you chose and why?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Which are the ET in question?

The claims of grays, reptilian, etc.

Or can we choose like the borg or vulcans from star trek or a star wars race?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The Pleaideans of course. Those folks really know how to have a good time and their women are fantastic.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

Both

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by socrates271
You are approached by several ET races offering to take you from your planet to save you from the destruction, but not knowing what would happen after that who would you chose and why?

Whichever alien that's not with those folks that have that psychic in my head, I just might possible consider.

But then, I mean, what would you eat? What would you drink? Do their hunnies look good enough? Are they taken, or are they interested?

Maximum number of hunnies? Do I get a round trip ticket just in case I change my mind mid-flight?

See? So much to consider. Sounds clearly like a pass when you think about it. So that would mean staying here on the planet Earth, where there's enough aliens anyways.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Whichever ones have the smallest probes.

If I have to be forcefully violated I don't want any pain

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well technically we are an alien race so id rather stay with my fellow species of Human rather than be probed till the intergalactic cows come home

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Do cylons count? cause.......

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The one's from "My stepmother is an Alien"

The one's who don't eat humans

The one's who can say "I'm given' her all she's got captain" and stop the madness on the 3rd rock from the sun

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Interesting question... I would prefer to go with the ones that are peaceful, naturally we would never discern if they are definitely peaceful because we know nothing of them. Nevertheless, if it's possible, I would ask the alien race if they would be nice enough to grant me a "spaceship" that I can pilot on my own and do the journeying of the galaxy my self... however I believe this request would be denied because I'm to "primitive" to be trusted with such powerful devices.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I would go with the "Nordic" type. They appear to be a lot like us and probably eat the same things.

Chances are that they make a killer pizza and their women would be hot.

Beam me up and hold the anchovies.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The first ones to actually show up.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I think the Nordics.....after all I am half Norwegian. and at least we know that they are blonde haired and blue eyed...so I could go for that over one that is reptilian or gray in color.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I would go with the aliens from the movie The Clone Heads.

They seemed really cool and the liked to eat.

I would like to

Snarfle the Sharfle too. What a great time that would be.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
the one that doesnt eat their pets

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think I would go for the Nordics,they say they have been seen in the Mt Shasta area,and I was always a sucker for a hot lookin blonde

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTECH
The Pleaideans of course. Those folks really know how to have a good time and their women are fantastic.

Me too, they are a really nice race of people, look a lot like we do, and their women are really great. 7 women to each man, I hear. Are they coming soon? I cannot wait.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Least favourite would be The Daleks or the Thing from the film 'The Thing'... I wouldn't like either of those...

I'd go with the Pleidieans too, apparantly they have nice women, the food is amazing, they are currently not at war with any one living species and apparently they have some kind of special space zoo that has been popular since the 60's...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
um.. yeah... well..

that's easy...

That would definately have to be The Leather Goddesses of Phobos, thank you very much.

-

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by socrates271

Originally posted by Darthorious

Both

Well in that case I would go with the Jedi lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join