It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIND CONTROL through the high def boxes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
reply to post by RFBurns

You hold a masters degree? Does that piece of paper make you any smarter than someone that does not have one? To Me it just says you went through the program.

No, but after 25+ years in the broadcast industry, as I still am today, that puts me ahead of the game, plus having the degree also puts quite a bit of credibility in what I know about the subject.You all need to do some serious research into why there is a move to HDTV and why there are converter boxes and why it is easier to use devices already in place that would make far better effective means to implement this mind control nonsense than to wait around for converter boxes!

Tell you what, go out and get one of these converter boxes, tear it apart, take pictures and if you can show everyone proof of this mind control circuts in the thing, then you got something valid. Until then, just some article off an off beat website or tabloid news article website is hardly any credible proof at all. Get photos, take measurements with a digital analyzer, take pictures of that too, as well as pictures of the received signal and converted signal for comparison, and by all means please do show us this evidence of mind control via the converter boxes.

Of course the simple thing to do would be to not even bother with watching TV, or using a cell phone, or internet, or webcam, or i-gadget, or anything else electronic if your that worried about mind control, becasue even through an old vinyl record, 8-track tape, cassette or open reel to reel, it was just a easy to do mind control through those types of media and would have been done long ago. To wait around for converter boxes is somewhat rediculous when other devices are already there, and have been there for years. Doesnt that make any sense? Of course it does.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 20-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by dalan.

You dont have to get a converter box if you do not want to. The government mandate does not direct citizens to buy anything, or watch tv for that matter, the mandate, if you research, is directed at the broadcasters, not the viewing public.

Show me where it says "ye must buy this box or HDTV or you will be an outcast" or some other direct order by government that mandates people to buy a converter box.

Cheers!!!!

I can see an old Englishman nailing this to a post somehwhere

Hear ye, Hear ye

[edit on 12/20/2008 by Frank Black]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

exactly what i was thinking. If you are already the sort that believes that the government has been remotely brainwashing you, why do they need this? Also, where would they keep such tremendous amounts of stored data? It is sooooo easy to be paranoid and make suspicious connections where there are none. The professionals keep telling you that there is nothing wrong with this change. Most people won't even need the box. Unless every TV making country in the world is in on it. All supervisors and savvy employees. All the presidents of each company, all board members of your HD service provider. At a certain point, you start to realize that you believe that everyone is out to get you. As said in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy: "No, that's just common paranoia. Everybody gets that".

These people come out and preach doom and gloom end of the world and like always, Judgment Day comes and goes.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Black

Heh, exactly, they would have a good hour of laughter from it!

I have been involved in changing out 12 different television stations from analog equipment to digital, and there is nothing in that equipment that implements mind control whatsoever.

Now if the president comes on air to address the nation, we dont know what other signal is embedded on the video or audio originating from the equipment at the white house to the switch center then out to the networks. 1 frame is all it takes out of 30, or one quick blip of ultrasonic sound at a specific frequency to grab the attention. That has been proven to be doable, and I certianly can see it being done, even on the old analog system it can be done, and as I said, probably has.

But this thread specifically says that all of this will be done through the converter box. Nonsense and impractical considering what is involved to achieve that through a converter box.

Again, it wont be done via a converter box. If it is done at all, it will be done through the main transmission being received so that both a built in digital tuner in an HDTV set, plus a converter box, will receive that signal containing the so called "mind control" information, they dont need the converter box specifically to implement mind control at all.

But since not everyone watches tv all the time, or listens to radio all the time, there is always the cell phones, the i-gadgets listening to mp3's that can definately contain audio frequencies byond 25khz for mind control purposes. The earpiece on a cell phone is a perfect device to readily emit ultrasonic sounds along with the hearable voice audio, as is those little stereo headphones plugged into mp3 players and i-gadgets.

My point is that devices already exsist, and have exsisted for this type of covert operation, thus from the engineering prospective, and practicality of doing something like this, they would use the most used media to make sure the mind control effort succeeds. My bet would be on the cell phone and i-gadgets, tho they would certianly not be limited to those mediums. Heck they can encode a DVD video and audio with such mind control information simply by the content, and no covert signals at all, or on a television or radio broadcast.

If an advertisement annoucned 50 percent off of something very popular and was expensive at first, that in effect would cause people to rush on out and buy the product. That in itself is a form of mind control right there, right in front of everyone. And often, the best place to hide something is in plain sight.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

reply to post by dalan.

You dont have to get a converter box if you do not want to. The government mandate does not direct citizens to buy anything, or watch tv for that matter, the mandate, if you research, is directed at the broadcasters, not the viewing public.

Show me where it says "ye must buy this box or HDTV or you will be an outcast" or some other direct order by government that mandates people to buy a converter box.

Cheers!!!!

No, you are right, it doesn't say that anywhere.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Now your starting to say things I have been trying to express. I did not mean the boxes themselves would do the mind control but the ability of the program being broadcast will do it. But you must agree that the sheeple are much too curious not to listen to a broadcast from the president if they think there will be something real important he or she is going to be telling the citizenry especialy if there is some kind of catastrophe or other event.
Yes, we are being bombarded from many directions with propaganda.
Geez I hope that bomb word doesn't get picked up by you guys monitoring my every keystroke.

Since you work in the field of EE I would like to ask a question. Once these boxes are in place, can an outside source blackout all but one channel and put a notice on the screen of all those blacked out ones to tune to, let's say, channel 1? Cable and satellite included.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

What you are referring to as the EM is the localized IF frequencies within the box. These signals are barely reaching .01uV signal strength and cant barely even get past the box itself without using gain on a spectrum analyzer with a direct coupler touching a component in the box to begin with.

I'm not sure where you're getting your figures from or how they were measured (I say this because I am curious to know, EM radiation usually isn't measured in volts), but look at this:

What EMF Level Is Safe?

There's a heated debate as to what electromagnetic field (EMF) level is considered safe. Since the experts have not come to an consensus, you'll have to decide for yourself... Many government and utility documents report the usual ambient level of 60-Hz magnetic field to be 0.5 mG.

Thus, any reading higher than 0.5 mG is above the "usual" ambient exposure. Many experts and public officials, as well as the few governments that have made an effort to offer public protection, have adopted the 3 mG cutoff point. The EPA has proposed a safety standard of 1 mG. Sweden has set a maximum safety limit of 1 mG.

Dr. Robert Becker, an MD who has been studying the effects of EMFs for 20 years, states a lmG safety limit in his book Cross Currents. When electricians try to solve a magnetic field problem they do their best to drop the level to 1 mG or below.

www.mercola.com...

A Gauss is a maxwell per square centimeter, and a maxwell is related to the magnetic flux equivalent to one hundred-millionth of a volt. And they're talking milliGauss here.

This isn't talking about influencing brainwaves so much as just causing cancer, by ionizing your cells and all sorts of mischief like that, but the voltages you'd be looking at to influence brainwaves wouldn't be far off from the same. The activity in your brain operates at a total of a few millionths of a volt typically. To influence that, you don't have to even approach that total voltage, just like you wouldn't have to totally overwhelm someone's head with signals to influence their brainwaves operating at various frequencies.

Again, being heavily involved with the broadcast industry for the last 25 years and now, both radio and television and cable and satellite, and working for Sony engineering 12 out of those 25 designing stuff, the practicality of such covert circuitry in the boxes would put them way byond the price of practicality, even if such circutry is incorporated into the chips, it would still make the device expensive to manufacture.

So how would you go about designing a chip to control someone's brain? You talk almost like you've had to do this before, and I have no idea how you would incorporate a function like that on a chip. I'm talking about the actual data, the signal coming in, being designed to affect brain waves with certain frequency components. So it would have very little to do with the device itself.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

"Well just so you know, Im hold a masters in EE and there is NO mind controlling devices in HDTV's or converter boxes or anything else for that matter."

Oh Really... So you are saying Television is not a mind control device? (For a substantial portion of the population it forms their opinions and gives them the "news"- go ahead and say it doesn't, arguing is fun)

"Im hold a masters in EE"

Im hold a cigarette in Hand....

Masters... yeah right; "Im hold a masters..."

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Now your starting to say things I have been trying to express. I did not mean the boxes themselves would do the mind control but the ability of the program being broadcast will do it. But you must agree that the sheeple are much too curious not to listen to a broadcast from the president if they think there will be something real important he or she is going to be telling the citizenry especialy if there is some kind of catastrophe or other event.

Well I wasnt trying to say that it could not be done at all, but in the practical sense the converter box would be useless because a very small percentage of the populace would have one. HDTV's are very low priced and the converter boxes are for those who still have good working analog sets they dont want to get rid of just yet, or perhaps they have one in a spare room or small kitchen tv for example.

From my prospective being in the broadcast engineering industry, the originating source is the point to question, even with the analog system.

Yes, we are being bombarded from many directions with propaganda.
Geez I hope that bomb word doesn't get picked up by you guys monitoring my every keystroke.

Since you work in the field of EE I would like to ask a question. Once these boxes are in place, can an outside source blackout all but one channel and put a notice on the screen of all those blacked out ones to tune to, let's say, channel 1? Cable and satellite included.

Yes. The digital standard allows for the EAS system to automatically channel receivers to a specific channel for a given area to get warnings and such, but only if necessary. It also allows for the president to automatically make everyone's tv tune to a specific channel to pick up a national emergency announcement. In the analog system, these warnings would be linked through the Primary stations and passed on to the Secondary stations and below.

Both methods can be used with the analog and digital, but with the digital, it can be better controlled for a specific region of the country.

If there is a need for a national emergency announcement, it is best to use a method that gets everyone's attention fast so that people are informed. I dont believe it would be used for covert purposes or for mind control, that can be achieved through a regular commercial ad or psa or a popular music video or mp3/CD.

That doesnt mean tho, that such a broad range channel control for emergency announcements cant be used for some covert means like a subliminal message embedded in a presidential announcement. Anything is possible. The method would best be served through the most widely used medium. Those are the internet, cell phones, i-gadgets and mp3 players, DVD's and audio CD's. The rest would "fill in" where needed.

I didnt mean to sound like I dont believe that it couldnt happen. It has happend before, in movie theatres and in old tv commercials and radio ad's. But again from the engineering prospective, it would best be done through a means that is already saturated in the public. I still believe that such covert operations would be best done through a cell phone or through published works on DVD, CD, mp3, mov, avi, mpeg, ram, ogg, nvs, flv, any medium that is widely used is a perfect vehicle to deliver any subliminal message or mind altering frequencies for the purpose of control.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreemer

You obviously didnt read my posts very well. Perhaps you might review them before making a very serious, uninformed reply.

Are you immune to a typo..are you saying you perfectly type 100 percent of the time?

Show me someone who is perfect and have them solve the problems of the world then I will gladly yield to your perfection.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

uV is a microvolt, which as I stated, is typical IF signal levels within a hetrodyne circuit using a direct connection coupler. Your figures up there are even less. That would mean even more amplification to measure the signal or even be of any concern about being something that would be strong enough to cause mind control.

You got better chance getting your brain nuked using a microwave oven than from the converter box!

As to doing it before, close but not quite. When you take the frequencies of the human brain, and use outside influence generating those frequencies of a higher level, plus using harmonics at higher levels, you can in effect alter or interfere with the pulses from your brain going through it, and to the rest of your nerv system.

Its no different from block out a EM signal in the air with a stronger one on the same frequency. Do you recall the "buzzsaw" signals that were so abundant across the ShortWave band back in the glorious days of the cold war? Those things were very high powered transmitters set up by the former Soviet Union and were known as "The Electronic Iron Curitan", and were tuned to frequencies to block out international radio signals to prevent them from getting into the country for people to listen to.

Remember the huge outcry about cell phones manipulating the brain with their transmitters? Well it would be a concern if the cell phone transmitted at 8 cycles per second or so, but they dont, they operate at the UHF and higher. The only other thing that would be of concern is the power level, and cell phones transmit in the mWatt range. (.3 watts or lower).

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
your all forgetting the logistics of what you are trying to claim.

if tv stations need big dollar equipment and towers to send a signal to the far reaches of your average city, then your tv / set top box is going to need equal power to get it back there.

if it was possible from a simple box they wouldnt need mega dollar transmitters would they.

then if it was possible you got millions of people in a localised area with millions of set top boxs sending out signals that would become a massive jumble of jargon.
every box would need unique, never repeated identifiers or frequencies and for what?

so the govt can hear you beat your wife, or bitch about work, or get sauced with your mates, or cry in your bed coz your lonely?

think of whats required for what your claiming.

mind control from your tv? no. although it would be nice to have a remote control for teh wife at times.

brain washing from watching too much tv? yep, it happens.

[edit on 20/12/08 by Obliv_au]

[edit on 20/12/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

uV is a microvolt

Really? Is this what you consider "technical jargon"? Next you'll explain pico, right?

Your figures up there are even less.

I don't suppose you were paying attention, but I was actually showing you the amounts of radiation that have been deemed harmful to the human body. Not the amount of EM radiation coming out of appliances. That was my point, so thank you agreeing that yes, the amount you mention is above and beyond what is considered harmful for prolonged exposure.

And in case you don't re-read my post, I also pointed out that brainwaves function at just slightly higher voltages, millionths of a volt, which you would not have to approach to still have some effect.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au
if tv stations need big dollar equipment and towers to send a signal to the far reaches of your average city, then your tv / set top box is going to need equal power to get it back there.

if it was possible from a simple box they wouldnt need mega dollar transmitters would they.

What are you talking about? Who's converter box is going to send a signal across a city?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It would have been nice if you included a disclaimer at the top of your thread that the entire material was just speculation and didn't contain a shred of evidence. How about testimonies from Iraq military persons who just had to surrender because "they just felt they had to" rather than "oh who cares about Saddam". Or any evidence at all for that matter.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

But why is the government so anxious to help American citizens
reply to post by Muundoggie

They aren't. The government needs the analog not the high def. It frees up the analog system allowing it to be soley used for military and police/emergency needs.

And the H.A.A.R.P facility in Alaska, which is now being used to manipulate weather and people. I too believe these digital boxes are a part of an agenda perpetrated by the NWO.
I guess time will tell, won't it?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Thats the same nonesense you used over on another thread regarding rail cars loaded up with brain boiling nukers to control people.

Now its in the HDTV converter boxes too?

Well just so you know, Im hold a masters in EE and there is NO mind controlling devices in HDTV's or converter boxes or anything else for that matter. The move to digital TV is because its better, provides more capability for programs and much cleaner video, plus surround sound and interactive menus and gives the viewer a true wide screen experience without the letterboxing.

Its simple advancement of technology nothing different to going from the horse and buggy to internal combustion engines.

And everyone knows that the government only cares about your television being much cooler. That is just obvious.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au
your all forgetting the logistics of what you are trying to claim.

then if it was possible you got millions of people in a localised area with millions of set top boxs sending out signals that would become a massive jumble of jargon.
every box would need unique, never repeated identifiers or frequencies and for what?

so the govt can hear you beat your wife, or bitch about work, or get sauced with your mates, or cry in your bed coz your lonely?

think of whats required for what your claiming.

mind control from your tv? no. although it would be nice to have a remote control for teh wife at times.

brain washing from watching too much tv? yep, it happens.

I am confused with your post. What does mind control have to do with surveillance? I am pretty sure that the idea of mind control is purely about the signal being sent to the television. That has nothing to do with being able to send anything back.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I've been thinking something a little less paranoid. Maybe the gov. or military will be using that old broadcasting frequency for some purpose. Or maybe that old broadcasting frequency will interfere with something they are working on.

The fact that the gov. is getting involved in something like this is weird. They've always just let the market's natural progress dictate advances in entertainment. But maybe it has something to do with the FCC.

On a side note, I recently read something about the Roman empire. They thought by keeping their people well fed and entertained they could effectively control them. Sounds like us.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
this is fascinating makes me wonder

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join