It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIND CONTROL through the high def boxes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

MIND CONTROL through the high def boxes

This is an extremely timely and important essay. It overviews a secret
Pentagon psychotronics technology known as /Silent Sound Spread Spectrum
(SSSS)/ that has been fully operational since the early 1990s. I first
found out about the use of this technology from Al Bielek in a 1992
video he made with Vladimir Terziski. This technology was used against
battle-hardened Iraqi troops fortified in deep underground bunkers in
Kuwait and Iraq in the first Gulf War in January of 1991.

The physical, emotional, and psychological effects of this technology
were so severe that *hundreds of thousands* of Iraqi troops surrended en
masse /without firing even a single shot/ against US led coalition
forces. The numbers reported in the news were staggering: 75,000 and
then annother 125,000 (or more) Iraqi troops would come out of their
deep desert bunkers waving white flags and falling to their knees before
approaching US troops and literally kiss their captor's boots or hands
if given the opportunity.

Why would eight year veterans of Middle Eastern warfare (with Iran
1980-1988) behave this way? Simple. They were subjected to a technology
that was so extreme and incomprehensible that they were suddenly reduced
to the level of compliant children and felt grateful to still be alive
in the wake of their mind-wrenching experience.

*This technology is about to be used*, albeit in a more subtle fashion,
*against American citizens* in a highly classified and covert operation
/to mind control and manipulate the entire population into 'compliance'
with our New World order overlords/. The technology will utilize a
combination of *HAARP* transmitters, GWEN towers, microwave cell phone
towers, and the soon-to-be-mandatory High Definition Digital TV

that will enter your home via: a) cable, b) satellite
c) HD TVs, or d) those oh-so-easy-to-obtain "digital converter boxes"
that the government is so anxious to help you obtain and underwrite most
of the cost on your behalf.

But why is the government so anxious to help American citizens
experience a clearer and more highly defined television

picture? Does that make sense to you? Since when is the government so
concerned about the visual quality of our televised entertainment that
congress would pass an /undebated/ statutory proclamation which
*/mandated/* that the HD conversion take place on Feb. 17, 2009 and and
then subsidze about 90% of the associated cost?

I'm only guessing, but if there are 200 million "regular" televisions in
America to be converted into HD, then that $40 in government subsidy per
TV × 200,000,000 = /$8 billion/. Why is the government so anxious to
spend *8 billion dollars* on her citizens to improve the clarity of a TV
picture? Or is the recently touted "additional bandwidth" cover story
that supposedly is to be gained with the HD technology /the only and
genuine/ reason for spending so much taxpayer dollars on HD conversion?

The second service that this author performs is to "out" two of our more
deceptive CIA/Pentagon 'assets' masquerading under the rubric of natural
health advocates. Their names are *Rima Laibow* and her husband,
"former" Major General *Albert Stubblebine*. If your e-mail Inbox has
been filling with warnings and articles in recent months about the
coming Codex regulations and the "wonderful" job that Rima and her
retired Army husband have been doing to try and stem the tide, then you
know who I'm talking about.

Folks, is it time to /wake up/ yet? Or should we just resume our slumber
and wait for them to take us away in those spiffy Gunderson cattle cars
that Phil Schneider warned us about in 1995 (you know, the ones with the
built in shackles and manacles)?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I didn't quite think of this but I've been telling friends and family that the required boxes (if you want to get a tv signal) could be used as a way to force infomation on the population by the gov't taking over ALL the channels whenever they wanted to and feeding the public with their agenda. I was called names I can't post here but it looks as if some of what I've been saying is now very possible. Considering that over 90% of homes have a tv and there are many more in public places, the gov't will have no trouble reaching the majority with whatever propaganda they want.
those of you that are 20 or so years old have no idea what I'm talking about when I say that the Old Soviet Union made a statement about 40 years ago that they would destroy the US from the inside. Well, I have seen this slowly happening.
Resist the subliminal brainwashing. Resist it with all your might.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Thats the same nonesense you used over on another thread regarding rail cars loaded up with brain boiling nukers to control people.

Now its in the HDTV converter boxes too?

Well just so you know, Im hold a masters in EE and there is NO mind controlling devices in HDTV's or converter boxes or anything else for that matter. The move to digital TV is because its better, provides more capability for programs and much cleaner video, plus surround sound and interactive menus and gives the viewer a true wide screen experience without the letterboxing.

Its simple advancement of technology nothing different to going from the horse and buggy to internal combustion engines.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Good thing I don't watch TV.

AND/OR

Bring it.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Sorry i just caught sight of the name Al Bielek....hmmm

two lines

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Yeah dude, its all suppose to be related to Project Blue Beam:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.geocities.com...

www.youtube.com...

Its all suppose to be based off of advanced holographic technology, technology many people do not know that we have:

www.youtube.com...

People have no clue as to the manipulation that they are about to endure, just remember that no matter what it is you hear or see, its probably fake.

I have been thinking that if there is some kind of a light show for us, the best way to see if it is a hologram is if you can throw a solid object through the projection.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

I have been saying this from intuition, yet my ex and everyone around here that were actually bragging that the Gov was going to supply them with the top of the line boxes for only 10.00 but they had HURRY!!! I told them the deal will be on for as long as they have boxes to send out to every body in America. They said Im paranoid... A doom and gloomer...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The converter boxes are simply to receive digital television broadcasts and convert those signals into analog signals for the oudated analog tv's that some people still use. Thats all that thing does. It does not contain any form of bi-directional data aquisition capabilty, nor can it transmit any kind of signal through an antenna designed to be a receiving antenna!

Trust me, government has far, far better ways to monitor, manipulate, control, detect, see, hear, intercept signals or sounds of any calibur they so desire than to rely on some busted up by the wind tv receiving antenna or rabbit ears!!

But thats ok, perhaps your LCD monitor and webcam is being used right now to see and hear what your doing at this very moment. Perhaps they got your cell phone or i-gadget sending signals without your knowledge to monitor you. Those devices are already in place and far easier to "turn on" than a converter box!

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 20-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Thats the same nonesense you used over on another thread regarding rail cars loaded up with brain boiling nukers to control people.

Now its in the HDTV converter boxes too?

Well just so you know, Im hold a masters in EE and there is NO mind controlling devices in HDTV's or converter boxes or anything else for that matter. The move to digital TV is because its better, provides more capability for programs and much cleaner video, plus surround sound and interactive menus and gives the viewer a true wide screen experience without the letterboxing.

Its simple advancement of technology nothing different to going from the horse and buggy to internal combustion engines.

Cheers!!!!

Since when was any of that government mandated? I don't think the gov. is forcing us to not use horse and buggies.

Cheers.

[edit on 12/20/2008 by dalan.]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Well just so you know, Im hold a masters in EE and there is NO mind controlling devices in HDTV's or converter boxes or anything else for that matter.

Not in the actual devices, but you could affect the EM radiation surrounding the box with the signal coming in, especially the HF components. They could already do it honestly. The thought has also crossed my mind that a switch to digital electronics would effectively "quiet" all the surrounding EM "noise radiation" from analog equipment if someone wanted to actually better control the frequencies and amplitudes being emitted around said devices.

I'm an electronics engineering student myself, going for bachelor's right now, but you can't deny the fact that the signals coming in and going out are going to modify the local EM radiation, which btw is already measurable and significant around many household appliances, TVs, computers, etc. And when I say "significant" I mean compared to similar signals that operate within your brain, which would be the target medium.

I've seen studies where they've looked at this stuff, I know they're interested in it, and I know they go to lengths to make the people passive with technology. It isn't just with messing with your brain waves, it's across the board. The Nazis made people ingest fluoride, too, even though most civilized countries have banned it by now, including China (which has published its own studies contradicting the FDA) and most of Europe, because it basically sedates people and lowers their IQ. The US allows fluoride to be added to our public water. Our attention spans have been severely reduced by TV programming. Look up the attention spans of our modern generation, it is both frightening and absolutely unacceptable.

I know a lot of people are going to be turned off by this thread but at least no one can say they were never warned, and at least those with ears to hear and brains to think can consider what's going on and what they can personally do about it.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Is it high-def mind control? In Blue-Ray quality color? If so count me in!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I think you missed my point. Once the boxes are in place the gov't through all their MSM and controlled broadcast stations can put out a message to the effect of... NEWS ALERT - THE PRESIDENT WILL ADDRESS THE NATION WITH A VERY IMPORTANT MASSAGE TO ALL CITIZENS. Then the pres can tell the sheeple whatever he wants. Just like we heard Mr Shrub tell us last summer that the economy was strong. Yea, right. You believed him didn't you?

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

But why is the government so anxious to help American citizens
reply to post by Muundoggie

They aren't. The government needs the analog not the high def. It frees up the analog system allowing it to be soley used for military and police/emergency needs.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Thanks! you said what I had trouble putting into words.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Why would they need special technology?
The American people are already adequately brainwashed.

Not to mention this hypothetical widespread technology you are proposing would effect everyone, no? IE. Even those who were supposed to be controlling it?

It would never happen. They'll stick with Freudian forms of brainwashing. It's effective... at least on Americans.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

You hold a masters degree? Does that piece of paper make you any smarter than someone that does not have one? To Me it just says you went through the program.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

What you are referring to as the EM is the localized IF frequencies within the box. These signals are barely reaching .01uV signal strength and cant barely even get past the box itself without using gain on a spectrum analyzer with a direct coupler touching a component in the box to begin with.

Putting such devices into these boxes would push the price way byond any reason for any manufacturer to produce them, even with government backed coupons.

Again, being heavily involved with the broadcast industry for the last 25 years and now, both radio and television and cable and satellite, and working for Sony engineering 12 out of those 25 designing stuff, the practicality of such covert circuitry in the boxes would put them way byond the price of practicality, even if such circutry is incorporated into the chips, it would still make the device expensive to manufacture.

Even if the box were to transmit data with an internal antenna to send its dirty deed data, that would consume quite a bit of power, and when most plug thier stuff into a power strip and turn the entire works off, that kills the box as well.

The idea is just nonsense because from an engineering point of view, there are much easier methods and cost efficient methods to do what is being suggested here than to expect millions of converter boxes to be sending out data signals to monitor or attempt mind control.

And just for everyone's info. If they really wanted to mind control people, they could do that in the analog realm very easily, and in fact, much easier than it would be via the digital realm. Flash 1 frame every 30 or 15 with a subliminal message, which has been tested and proved, can effect mind control like you would not believe. In fact this was a technique once used in advertising in movie theatres to get people to go buy popcorn and cokes prior to a movie begining and would occur during the previews. Made a big stink and even some theatres were caught doing this very thing and faced hefty federal charges. Some television advertising were also using this technique and got caught with it too.

This isnt saying that it couldnt be done in the digital world, but in the digital world, it would be that much more easier to catch since all that would be needed would be to simply record the material being received, and examine the data for obvious blocks of information that are not related to the program content or PIDS info.

If I were to worry about mind control or monitoring, I would be looking at ultrasonic sound and the use of everyone's cell phones and i-gadgets equipped with the cameras. There you got devices, especially the cell phone, equipped already with a camera, transmitter, and portability. And for the mind control part of it, simply inserting ultrasonic waves through the audio, ie audio above 25Khz frequency, while on the phone, is far easier and can be done, and probably has, more than expecting something of this calibur out of a converter box.

They can also put ultrasonic sounds onto mp3's and with all those i-gadgets out there tuned in to mp3's and earplugs listening to hip hoppie bop pop, your brain is being "popped" and you dont even realize it.

Again its all from an engineering prospective, why re-invent the wheel when the wheel is already there and is a perfect "hide in plain sight" method to what is being propoesd here.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 20-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Your link doesn't work.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

You dont have to get a converter box if you do not want to. The government mandate does not direct citizens to buy anything, or watch tv for that matter, the mandate, if you research, is directed at the broadcasters, not the viewing public.

Show me where it says "ye must buy this box or HDTV or you will be an outcast" or some other direct order by government that mandates people to buy a converter box.

Cheers!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join