It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you hate Christians and why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_man24
if Christianity had really been proven to be false, it would be over, for the most part.

I never said it was proven false, I said the belief system is faulty.
There is proof of that. Just look at the contradicting philosophies in the Bible.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

Not exactly.
Some of the greatest and most intelligent people I have ever met are Christian (Catholic).
The most detestable, ignorant, and narrow-minded people I've met have also been Christian.
I can't generalize, but what I can say is that I hate the cowardice and self-righteous-blinded BS that comes out of the brain-washed idiots that call themselves Christians.
They obviously don't even know what Jesus was about. Most Christians practice the exact opposite of what Jesus taught.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Look I'm not going to get into a long painful story here but as I said I don't hate Christians even though it was a Christians who murdered my oldest son... I could tell you about how that man, a devout Christian yelled racial slurs against Native Americans while quoting bible verse... as my 15 YO lay at his feet suffering from a shotgun blast to his chest... I could tell you my sons only crime was in visiting a park and thought he could play with the white kids, Christians white kids

Lets just say for every good deed they perform they do out of guilt for all the blood on their hands... as to you last part anyone who comes to me and says there hungry I feed...

This is rough!! I am sorry for your pain.

Ignorance attracts the ignorant!

It is a place to hide ones guilt and prejudice, under the guise of righteousness.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hello Angel,and all those who took the time to respond to this thread.

Firstly i would like to say,yes,men have done some heinous things
in the name of God,unfortunately we as human beings have a great
ability to justify our actions in spite of what we supposedly know to be correct.

I myself as a Christian have performed some of the most spectacularly stupid
feats,some to the pain and detriment of others,for this i am ashamed.
While i am on this earth i will never be perfect,yes i would like to be but
i doubt it,

I don't "hate" anybody,yes i hate sin(or what i see as sin in my opinion)
but i don't hate Homosexuals,Muslims,Atheists or any that you can name.
What these actions do to me is cause my heart to grieve,make me sad because in some instances the outcome of the actions cause pain and i wish
no pain on any.

That being said,You are free,free to do as you wish,free to live as you like
bearing in mind that i believe that there will come a time when we have to give account for what we have done,again this is only my view and i respect you no less for having another.

We talk about "God hates" and such but the main reason that God hates
sin is because he knows that it hurts us,he is not a fun Nazi,since becoming a Christian i have not been molded into some image,i am still myself and that
self is a MetalGothsomethingsomethingsomething,hehe,i am still myself but my heart has changed,i am different inside now.

God hates that which keeps his children away from him,Yes he has given us free will to live as we please and he would love nothing more than that which he loves and died for to come to him but he wont force you,he gave you life and choices and they are for you to make and bear the consequences of,
He wishes that none would perish and that all would know his love.

Thankyou

BV.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I hate all religion! It's all BS! Anyone who disagrees needs to go to www.divinecosmos.com... and watch David Wilcock's 2012 Enigma video. Catholic, Christian, Muslim, Jewish.....IT'S ALL BS!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
For me personally; Christmas is not a religious thing. Instead, it's one day to get together with all of my family (for once a year) exchange gifts and pleasantries, chat and laugh about whatever's going on with the rest of the family.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
yea i sorta do hate them, the seem to enjoy enforcing their religion on other people...including athiests =/

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join