It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Journal Claims New Star Miracle To Usher In Maitreya in 2009!

page: 1”
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Amazingly,The Wall Street Journal has posted to their website the following story about a miracle star that will precede the coming of the maitreyea which they also describe as the second coming of Christ ,Messiah, Imam, Krishna, and Buddha.

It also alludes to Obama as the possible Maitreya.

Can the "miracle star" be Planet X?

I was stunned to see this in the Wall Street Journal's site since it reads more like the National Enquirer.

MAITREYA RISING?

By Paul Proctor
December 19, 2008
NewsWithViews.com

There was a very strange announcement made recently in the form of a press release posted on the Dow Jones & Company’s Market Watch website dated December 12, 2008, that bears mentioning, if for no other reason, because it reads like something from a supermarket tabloid. Come to think of it, didn’t Rupert Murdoch just buy Dow Jones & Company not long ago? If you’re not aware, they also publish, among other things, the Wall Street Journal.

Anyway, whether this speaks to the decline of a once great business publication or the growing power and influence of a coming world leader, only time will tell. Either way, it is clearly another ominous sign of the desperate times in which we live.

The article in question titled, Share International Reveals Christmas Miracle, advises readers to prepare for a coming miracle that all of us will see in the sky shortly before the “emergence of Maitreya and his group, the Masters of Wisdom.”

Allow me to reiterate: This is a major business and financial news publication – not some obscure blog for Bigfoot hunters and UFO enthusiasts.

The article goes on to say:

Look now for the biggest miracle of all. In the very near future a large, bright star will appear in the sky visible to all throughout the world -- night and day.

Unbelievable? Fantasy? No, a simple fact. Around a week later, Maitreya, the World Teacher for all humanity, will begin his open emergence and -- though not yet using the name Maitreya -- will be interviewed on a major US television program.

Who is Maitreya, you ask?

The press release describes him this way:

Awaited by all faiths under different names, Maitreya is the Christ to Christians, the Imam Mahdi to Muslims, Krishna to Hindus, the Messiah to Jews, and Maitreya Buddha to Buddhists. He is the World Teacher for all, religious or not, an educator in the broadest sense.
If that doesn’t peg your spiritual discernment meter, you may want to go have it checked.

What I find fascinating is that this Maitreya fellow seems to have a strangely similar "share and save the world" agenda to that of Purpose Driven Pastor Rick Warren with his Global P.E.A.C.E. Plan and also President-elect Barack Obama with his Global Poverty Act and Universal Service Plan – men who apparently have no aversion to working with any or all of the world religions or non-religions to save the planet – which may explain, at least in part, why Warren is scheduled to lead the invocation at Obama’s upcoming inauguration.

Could this be another not-so-subtle sign of solidarity?

But what was really entertaining was seeing Warren recently proclaim the social gospel as “Marxism in Christian clothing” in the Christian Post.

Who does he think he’s kidding?

Now Obama has used so many names over the years; is it possible that “Maitreya” is just another of them? After all, during his campaign for the presidency, was he not repeatedly referred to as the Messiah?

Who knows – maybe that “bright star” will appear in the sky about a week before his swearing-in ceremony.

Or maybe he and Warren are two of Maitreya’s “Masters of Wisdom.” Or maybe they’re just a couple of flunkies that will be shoved aside when the main act arrives. Or maybe they’re all working together behind the scenes to get us into their save the world through social service mindset in preparation for the big coming out party.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Whatever the case, Mike Oppenheimer has an interesting and informative piece on this mysterious “World Teacher” titled, Maitreya the betrayer, posted on his website, Let Us Reason Ministries, along with a host of links to other related subjects that I have no hesitation recommending to my readers – especially in light of this peculiar press release.

Sure, Christmas might well come and go this year without a miraculous star compelling us all to tune in to Maitreya’s big network television debut – but still, I find it hard to believe that these guys would spend so much time and effort preparing for a non-event that would render everyone involved a laughingstock.

Getting people to take them serious after a fabulous faux pas like that might be a little tough to pull off.

But then, I guess Britney Spears did it.

At least nobody’s trying to sell us another frozen gorilla suit in a freezer.

“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”– Matthew 24:249

extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I wonder what the term actually means.

I thought ben creme said the maitreya or whatever was in london.

the big people in this society all seem to be into this sort of thing, i just wonder what it is, but i doubt obama is it, though he definately is into the occult.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
GREAT FIND!!!!

I need to chew on this one for a little bit, thanks for the post

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

Hey No offense, but the Wall Street Journal **DOES NOT** claim that it will happen, the article is on the site marketwatch and was originally taken from share-international.org. I believe in my opinion that your title is misleading. The article goes on to explain much better was is meant.

www.marketwatch.com...[9A9C5B6B-E962-411A-B219-B5A559182416]

www.share-international.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
i dunno you guys but there IS a bright star, brighter than ever in our skies as we speak. Some say it's Jupiter but why is it still there all this time? I don't know you guys but something is up and something might be going down...let's wait and find out

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Could you link to the wall street journal article please?
Much appreciated

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
you guys think this has anything to do with the Lucifer Project?

not a one line post

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Wall Street Journal...is just trying to capture a wider audience....

that story ...from the Maitreya organization, was not published by the WSJ as a peer-review social phenomena... it was put ,
>> in what part of the paper??

EDIT ADD: thanks for taking out the meat & thoughtful meaning of the post

[edit on 19-12-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So Obama is now the new Buddha. Ok...

This sort o f news item does not surprise me though, I do suspect there will be a project bluebeam sort of attempt at mass mind manipulation when things get hectic, and things are just about to get hectic, if the trend forecasters are to be believed.

Just don't fall for it, there has been a covert space program, or two or three, on this planet for at least 50 years. There is more stuff up there than we are being told, and the NWO are the descendents of the priest con artists of old, you know, the ones that when they mapped up the eclipses for the first times, told the populations it was a dragon eating the sun, and that they needed to be paid to solve the "problem". This sort of thing would be right up their alley, if it does materialize.

If a new prophet does come to this world one of the last people I expect it to be is Obama.

As the chinese curse goes: may you live in interesting times.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Your source is LYING to you, or to the WSJ at least... Maitreya has been appearing, or so claimed, with by Benjamin Creme since the early 90's in supposedly every country on the planet and again supposedly to every denomination...

This is unbelievable, the Bible has been around for thousands of years and it gets discounted. This Benjamin Creme shows up in the early 90's with some hocus pocus mumo jumbo BS about a Maitreya and that he knows him and all of a sudden the WSJ is posting nonsense about it????

One thing that is good about this, more people will now know that Benjamin Creme and Maitreya is crap, when this don't happen...

OP I have posted a link below for you about the so called Maitreya Appearances I spoke of, this proves this story false in that it lies about coming public... Read it! Actually now that I look I am posting two, both their own sites one is the main page mumbo jumbo the second is his so called appearances. Some people have noted that although he appears to have pictures of himself in crowds all over the world, it seems as if none of the crowd he is in is looking at or notices he is there... Photoshop maybe?

main page

his so called appearances

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

I tried to pull up the market watch article again but it mysteriously disappeared and I don't agree that it came from the share-international article. On what basis do you claim that?

IMHP I think the Nibiru/Planet X story has merit and if we don't see it by May,2009 then I will be eating crow.

Whether it has anything to do with this Maitreya(if he exists at all) I don't know. I was simply sharing the story because it came from a supposed reputable site and,to me,was a good read.

spelling edit

[edit on 20-12-2008 by seabisquit]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

the article in your OP speaks of a christmas star/ bright star...
it tells us about Pastor Rick Warren and Barrack Obama...

~ i think a 'Kwanzaa' Star appearance would be more appropriate than a westernized Christmas star, don't you. ~

also in the body of the WSJ story, the author referenced another source;
Maitreya Betrayer, at Let Us Reason... i looked up the reference and its a page telling about the many false messiahs through the ages...

www.letusreason.org...

the article begins;

There's always a Christ wanna be in every age. [...]

thanks for your thoughts,

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Don't tell me you people actually believe this nonsense.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamuraiDrifter
Don't tell me you people actually believe this nonsense.

writing responses does not constitute 'believing'...what you term nonsense

As a matter of fact, I would suggest to the posters and readers of this thread that the forthcoming bright star on the horizon or in the sunlit sky ~according to the share-international prophets~
might just have a different meaning than the one they might suppose.

My actual, real life, surname, is a Lithuanian surname which translates
to "Bright or Brilliant Light"...
one might think of a sun, moon, or a star, as a usual bright light...

So, it could be that somebody with a name or title meaning 'Bright Light'
or 'Morning Star' or something similar could announce or precede the public appearance of this Maitreya...
As opposed to an actual heaven ward phenomena like a super-nova or sudden comet appearance....

see... these thought vehicles we call posts, have a bigger purpose than labeling them as support for the outrageous claims of the thread topic...thanks

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

THis is merely describing a false prophet and his cronies - the anti-christ probably. It's totally unbiblical to believe that any person that rises up in this world as a leader for peace is The Messiah-- The Christ. Jesus already came for peace - to bring peace between man and God. When He returns, it will be to bring about God's judgement.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The real God dosen't judge, he let's us judge ourselves by our own actions. You see, everything you do in life is an energy that has an equal reaction, so if you're good it will tally up and if you're bad it will tally down. This might seem like "My name is Earl", but the Universe really does work on Karma, imho.

If you're waiting for rapture... well... make sure you have a confortable stool.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

St Udio I always enjoy your input to threads. That said I can think of one name thats been laying low on ATS for a while that could fit what your saying.

Javier Solana? I translated his name a while ago and came up with "Enlightened Sun" Maybe he will be finally granted his top position in the EU.

Interesting though to see the WSJ have anything to do with a story like this. If its been put there it's there for a reason..

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi ATS:

Here is the skinny on Maitreya, as I see it. I think this information is extraordinary, and crucially important to understanding the near future. I am aware of the fact that for many or most of you it will seem to be unbelievable - that's ok. For others, it may ring true, as it does for me.

Maitreya is one of a group of perfected human beings called the Masters of Wisdom. For millenia they have lived in the remote regions of our planet, like the Himalaya and the Gobi desert, working to push forward the evolution of the various kingdoms on our planet: the mineral, plant, animal, and human kingdoms. The Masters represent the Fifth kingdom in nature, the kingdom of souls. Although the Masters are all highly evolved human beings, who at one point were born, upon achieving Mastery, they do not die unless they choose to. For over a hundred years, information has slowly emerged about their existence, from reliable sources who have worked under their inspiration (A couple of examples are Madame Blavatsky and Alice Bailey). Now, for the first time in countless thousands of years, the Masters plan to work openly among human beings again.

The first of these wise teachers to emerge will be Maitreya, who embodies the Love of God. He will act as the World Teacher for this period in history. He comes for all people and all traditions, and is known in every religious tradition under different names. The Christians expect Christ, Muslims await the Imam Madhi, Buddhists are waiting for Maitreya Buddha, the Hindus Krishna, and so on. Maitreya's role is not as a religious leader, but as a teacher and adviser. His preliminary message to the public will be practical: we must begin to share the resources of this planet equally, among all people, or we will face complete self-destruction. He will appeal to the open-minded, to those who have some inkling of what love is, to people of all religious traditions, or those with no beliefs at all: to save the children who starve daily, to provide the basic essentials to all, food, clothing, shelter, education, and basic medical care. His tremendous inspiration will foment a rapid change of priorities, and eventually the birth of an extraordinary new civilization, unimaginably more advanced than the present one.

The star will indicates that Maitreya's first public interview is near. The interview, which will take place in the US on a well-known talk show, will occur about a week after the star appears. (For a news release on this subject, visit:
www.share-international.org...)

Maitreya will not, at first, go by the name Maitreya, but an assumed name, so as not to scare off his potential audience. People will be struck by his incredible simplicity, compassion, love, and his razor sharp analyses of current events.

Here are two quotes from Maitreya's teachings.
"Even when you see me, do not run after me. If you run after me, you will lose me. If you parade me, you do not know who I am. I cannot be monopolized -- I belong to everyone."
"I do not want you to believe in me. I want you to experience me."

Please visit the main website for more information, and an abridged version of the international monthly news magazine Share International.
www.share-international.org...

--MN

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
LOL.... I call this The Lucifer Plan

Here is some interesting information from various sources (mostly other ATS threads on the same subject):

www.redmoonrising.com...
Share International Foundation is a member of the NGO (non-governmental organization) community at the United Nations

SI has a long list of prominent, well respected international diplomats, religious leaders and political figures who have had articles published in this magazine. They include articles written by former UN leader Boutros Boutros-Ghali; present leader Kofi Annan; former President of Ireland Mary Robinson; Gro Harlem Brundtland who is director-general of the World Health Organization and former Prime Minister of Norway; the Dalai Lama; and recently even Britain's Crown Prince Charles.(7) Even though the average man on the street would most likely dissolve into hysterical laughter upon being presented with the beliefs of Creme and Share International, it is easily shown that this magazine is well-respected and taken seriously by many influential members of the Global Elite. In fact, Share International Foundation is accredited as an official non-governmental organization (NGO) by the United Nations,(8) and the magazine, as stated on the inside cover of each issue, is published by SI "...in association with the Department of Public Information at the United Nations."

Now The Lucis Trust, formerly known as the Lucifer Publishing Company was formed by Alice A. Bailey a Theophsist and disciple of Madame Blavatsky (Helena Petrovna Blavatsky). Blavatsky was the founder of Theosophy and is considered the "mother" of the New Age movement and modern occultism. She taught in her Secret Doctrine that Lucifer was "higher and older than Jehovah. She further expressed in her "great work" that Satan, under different god-names, is really an allegory of "Good, and Sacrifice, a God of Wisdom." Blavatsky believed that Satan was the only god of earth, "is one with the Logos," and is the "cosmic reflection of God.". Blavatsky also equated Lucifer with Jesus Christ.

The Lucis Trust (or Lucifer Publishing Company) is a United Nations Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and is represented at weekly sessions at the United Nations in New York and Geneva and a member of the UN Economic and Social Council.

The Lucis Trust promotes IoNs as one of the "New Group of World Servers". The Lucis Trust are pushing for the establishment of a permanent "Age of Aquarius" ruled by one "christ" figure, "Lord of the Word" or Maitreya (the new age messiah) and a One World Religion.

Lets take a step away from IoNS for a minute and take a look at the intenet movie Zeitgeist which appears to have taken in millions of people across the world:

Zeitgeist Part I used the controversial author Archarya S as the consultant for the movie. Part I of the movie is based on her book "The Christ Conspiracy", she also penned the companion guide for Zeitgeist.

Archarya S plagiarised her book from a book written in the 1800's by a Quaker who claimed without any evidence that there were 16 previous crucified saviours. This book was heavily cited by the Theosphical Society (founded by Madam Blavatsky - see above).

Archarya S expanded on the themes of the original book by drawing on material from Madam Blavatsky; revered 33rd degree Freemason Alber Pike who stated "Yes, Lucifer is God"; controversial researcher "Jordan Maxwell" (a pseudonym: derived from one of Maxwell's mentors, Madame Blavatsky's, works-- i.e., Jordanus Maximus); Gerlad Massey (High Chief Druid and contributor to Blavatsky's Lucifer Magazine); Albert Churchward (Freemason); James Churchward (Freemason); Michael Baigent (Freemason); Godfrey Higgins (Freemason / Cheif Druid) and others. To this day there are unclaimed financial rewards for anyone who can actually back up any of the claims made by Archarya S or Zeitgeist Part I.

www.redmoonrising.com...
www.disclose.tv...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-12-2008 by infolurker]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join