It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian believers - Why do you believe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

I know someone who's got this skin condition that resembles scales - it only affects his hands and feet, though some people its affects all over - there are lots orf diffrent types. The conditions rare,whilst some forms are rarer than others. I joke with him that i think people with his condition are the last link between reptiles and humans. It is a genetic condition.Strangely enough he does drink alot of milk which as well as calcium contains vitiman D3 which is essential for reptiles bones.I keep lizards, they need a special UVB bulb to replace the source of D3 usually obtained from the sun. I have to add calcium to their food. He has got very strong bones and is quite strong in general. Hardly ever brushes his teeth yet has good teeth. I put this down to him having a wet mouth, he says thats why he doesn't get bad breath. Saliva also protects the teeth:

www.ichthyosis.org.uk...

[edit on 19-12-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lawlb0t
Reptiles have been on this planet longer then us, if we evolved, then they could have as well. Its as simple as that. Even our own beginning of physical existence is speculation.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by lawlb0t]

[edit on 19-12-2008 by lawlb0t]

Actually, when you put it like that, it sounds no more ridiculous than saying we evolved from Apes.
That idea was incredulous decades ago too.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411
you ask why would we believe in Reptilians....why would we ?
then you look at the mountain of evidence which exists with reptilians in our history ....The Annunaki etc most probaly never left our planet and so have been pulling the strings from posistions of power ever since...the most convincing photos i have seen always involve American politicians and that worries me - I believe that a time table is set and we are following a program ...i also believe the americans manufactured 9/11 and that they used a new holographic technology to convince people that planes rammed the buildings...they used this excuse to go to war with afghanistan and of course Iraq and the so called war on terror...America has the biggest arsenal of nukes ever and now they are bullying Iran...who hasnt even made one yet...it all smacks of a looming energy crisis and constant manouvering to be in the best posistion to manipulate it or to gain form it...I believe something big is coming everything points that way and it 2012 ...you have sitchin talking about Nibiru which Nasa is trying to deny and then you have fox news declaring nasas warning about solar storms in 2012 which to me was a civilised way of warning the public - many people wouldnt take it in .. but the earth is over populated and maybe a loss of life has to happen for the good of the planet....

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

I have noticed that many of the reptilians who tend to get exposed on tv tend to be high up politicians or tv reporters...either people with power or people who can influence human thought through reporting...Isnt it possible that the Annunaki reptilians never left the planet and that they have been in positions of power all through out history waiting for the return of nibiru ....it makes sense that they would wipe out half or more of the population so that the rest would be easier to control ....

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Can anyone explain as to why human genetics has two strands of reptilian dna in our makeup?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Can anyone explain as to why human genetics has two strands of reptilian dna in our makeup?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega man

I've never seen any credible evidence that this is true, and even if it were true it does not prove that reptilian shape shifters exist on planet Earth and run our governments.

The reptilian conspiracy is a joke, a very funny one at that. It always makes me laugh. So thanks for that David Icke

David Icke clearly got the idea from the original series of V. A lot of his most recent ideas are clearly inspired by The Matrix. He can't even dream this stuff up on his own and has to plagerise his nonsense from other sources.

How anyone can take the man seriously is beyond me.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
one thing to consider....people discussing reptilians often speak of it from a abducted drug inhibited state.

Now, if your perception is screwy, and you seen your typical gray alien type thing with their hairless almost scaley skin, big eyes, odd movements attributed to them, mixed with the human brains natural reaction to put familiar contexts on what they are seeing, they could be distorting their views into lizard people that are just your typical gray.

all speculation, just demonstrating that just because someone says something is something doesn't mean thats necessarily the case.

coming at this from a angle that all of this stuff is at face value also...(its all just theory and speculation anyhow).

Another possibility...memory implants by the government to make someone sound crazy of course...using images from historical contexts to keep people confused (decided to go with lizardmen verses dragons for whatever reason...but all just an illusion to cover something up.)

I find any and all senarios of reptilians difficult to accept as part of my reality...not because I think its impossible, I am sure in the universe, every form and level of life exists out there in advanced civilizations no less...hell, there may be a superadvanced civilization of ants, bunnys, birdpeople, fish, etc... I just think that the infiltration of our little world seems pointless since they have yet to enslave us, kill us, eat us, befriend us, or whatever else is on their agenda..

and last thought...whats to say any alien coming to conquer earth will even care about the land bit. The ocean...far bigger, way more minerals, might be their natural environment, less chance of being shot at, etc. Our little islands may be about as important as a sandbox is to a farmer.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

The reptilian conspiracy is a joke, a very funny one at that. It always makes me laugh. So thanks for that David Icke

ALL conspiracys you dont believe in are jokes. But, thats a rather poor way of looking at it.

Simply put...until strong evidence is presented, than its just a speculation.

I got a theory that may sound crazy, but may pan out to be true...the human species is little more than a mechanical husk for micro organisms that control our higher functions. without these parasites, we would be barely more than apes. Sounds similar to a concept by stargate (the movie), yet it also is a valid theory to begin with (since we are still trying to figure out simple things like the full role of mitochondria in ourselves and how in its great clusters it preforms what can be considered higher level attributes...biological processors...proper lifeforms that are truely in control of us, etc...

certainly worth a dicsussion and speculation, yet the overall concept is indeed laughable if you start with the point that you disbelieve it without considering any possibilities besides what you already assume.

just saying. btw, I have no belief in reptilian stuff, and find the evidence presented to be quite silly and stupid...the concept itself isnt stupid, just what people use to back up the concept and label evidence.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

I believe the earth was visited by "ancient astronauts" but not sure if they were reptilian, although reptilians could have been one of several alien species to visit our planet over time.
Some of these aliens may be extinct or may have gone to another part of the universe.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by RMFX1

ALL conspiracys you dont believe in are jokes. But, thats a rather poor way of looking at it.

Please don't try to speak for me or to assume to know my beliefs and thoughts on anything.

I do not see all conspiracy theories that I do not believe in as jokes. Only the really stupid ones like reptiles dressed up in human suits who can shapeshift... oh, and chemtrails.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join