It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian believers - Why do you believe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This is an interesting theory proposed seemingly solely by David Icke in which the rulers of the world are actually bi-pedal lizard-men who merely disguise themselves as human beings, and rule the world in front of our eyes.

I believe if reptilian's existed, can travel 4.22 light-years from the next closest star (proxima centauri), and had the technology to disguise themselves seamlessly as a human being - their efforts would be more successful enslaving the human race by focusing their efforts in brute force and/or mind control.

So, I am turning the floor over to any actual believers to this theory. Please explain to me (and I won't scrutinize you) what makes you believe this theory to be true? Was there evidence? Personal experience? Or, do you just like the idea?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda411
This is an interesting theory proposed seemingly solely by David Icke in which the rulers of the world are actually bi-pedal lizard-men who merely disguise themselves as human beings, and rule the world in front of our eyes.

I believe if reptilian's existed, can travel 4.22 light-years from the next closest star (proxima centauri), and had the technology to disguise themselves seamlessly as a human being - their efforts would be more successful enslaving the human race by focusing their efforts in brute force and/or mind control.

So, I am turning the floor over to any actual believers to this theory. Please explain to me (and I won't scrutinize you) what makes you believe this theory to be true? Was there evidence? Personal experience? Or, do you just like the idea?

if i may ask...do you believe in god?

if you do then how can you ask why others also have beliefs?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Icke was quite late to the subject.
Who tamed the dragon?
Who are the Nephilim?
How did we arise out of cavemen overnight?

You need to at least think about the idea of our past and the mythology of the entire world.
Or you could watch MTV.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

YODA411: Read the articles at this website. Keep an open mind and a lot of questions you have will be answered.

If nothing else you will find the reading entertaining.
Enjoy

www.xeeatwelve.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda411

Until they get posted onto youtube.

This is where they get unstuck it seems.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm going to blame it on..... you guessed it..... MSM! Specifically the NBC Mini-series V. (If ABC had produced this series ... how perfect would that be?)

I have no proof of my theory... but I did talk to a psychologist at a party... and he agreed heartily.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I don't believe the whole "reptilian wearing human skin" thing. I do, however, believe that there is the distinct possibility that reptilian-type creatures played a role in Man's early history and early civilizations. I believe that there is enough evidence out there that would lead some to draw that conclusion, and I wouldn't fault them for that.

I don't even really see it as a conspiracy theory (even though to some extent it is). I see it more as a valid, scientific theory which requires further study.

Unfortunately, Icke's promotion of the "reptilian wearing human skin" calls into question the other reptilian theories. And I like Icke. I like reading his books. No other book has had a bigger impact on me than The Biggest Secret. It totally changed the way I viewed the world. And I like hearing what he has to say, as well. But I'm not buying his reptilian theories.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
My friend, Our real history has been stolen from us. im not saying im 100percent certain they exsist, but its a very very real possibilitys, most people believe the depictions of jesus in the bible, so why not believe the reptilian depictions in the bible are not also the case.

Most people believe that the satan exsists, he is described as having horn's and a tail, so are the proposed royalty of the reptilian race. The only differance is that satan is depicted as red, if you look at history, legends and myths you have all these bizarre creatures and story's. What you have to ask your self is, is this stuff just imagination or did these things and events really occur and exsist. This is my summary, I dont believe one thing that our rulers have thought us through the years, i think the real truth would incomprehendable for us. We have been lied to for generations.. Thats why i wont write anything off, anything is possible..

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

I agree - theories like this are totally fueled by MSM and That series V - mayhap a different theory was presented in a TV series, that series would also have it's believers?

Like The Matrix

There are a lot of Matrix believers - surely just because no one can prove that we are NOT in the Matrix right?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Reptilians are the most BS conspiracy I've ever heard.
I mean seriously..
It's almost insane to think such a thing seriously, every time I hear about it I laugh.

Some guy posts a video of a politicians eyes blinking alot, if you had lights and cameras in your face you'd probably be blinking too.

Reptilians are a joke, flame my grammar and psegnill all you want but this.... it's ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Reptiles have been on this planet longer then us, if we evolved, then they could have as well. Its as simple as that. Even our own beginning of physical existence is speculation.

I am not saying they are controlling everything, but I think they exist. I don't agree with any religion except Buddhism, anyways...in the bible, and hebrew bible (forgot what its called) they talk of reptilian beings. In the hebrew bible they even give a physical description...

Other life then us and being in contact with them is highly likely. I don't they people from ancient times to this day have been lying. How long has David Icke been talking about this? I played a game for SNES called Chrono Trigger in 1995, it dealt with alot of 4th dimensional things, and it had reptilian humanoids in it when you go back to 65 million BC. Sure its just a game, but its pretty serious.

btw why do so many of you just talk about the shape shifting?

[edit on 19-12-2008 by lawlb0t]

[edit on 19-12-2008 by lawlb0t]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WishForWings
I mean seriously..
It's almost insane to think such a thing seriously, every time I hear about it I laugh.

Some guy posts a video of a politicians eyes blinking alot, if you had lights and cameras in your face you'd probably be blinking too.

Reptilians are a joke, flame my grammar and psegnill all you want but this.... it's ridiculous.

Presupposing that any species outside our galaxy, or even the next closest star, has the advanced technology to travel to earth, is not that improbable, implausible, or far-fetched. Just as long as that species has the technology to either live super long lifespans and travel near the speed of light while traveling here, or if they have human long lifespans and can travel faster than the speed of light, then it is indeed possible.

Granting the alien species does exist and is here, one can decide whether or not they have the ability to 'shapeshift'. Whether it be technology that would allow this species to mimic us, or if they have the natural ability to do so via holograms, hallucinations, etc, is up for you to decide which is more probable.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
if one believes that aliens can exist..which i would imagine most people do..i cant see how anyone can rule anything out..

the universe is so huge that basically anything is possible.

i mean..how daft is it to say you believe aliens can exist..and then put limits on their nature.

as soon as i realized that aliens do exist my mind opened COMPLETELY...nothing can be ruled out...(well..apart from the ridiculous notion of an all loving god whos looking after us all 24 hours a day..i mean...have the people who believe this never watched the news?)

reptilians can exist...and that means they very probably do.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by alienesque]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You left the discussion on conspiracy sites leading to mental health issues to write a thread on reptillians and study the respondents?

Well that is interesting.

Just for the record, Alpha Centauri and Proxima system are reported to be home to human type ets. Of course the most famous account was questionable to me as she was "connected". I know many who are impressed by all the names in the disclosure projects and pay more attention to those with connections, but I do really prefer grass roots accounts and always imagine there is more disinfo and agenda potential in the others.

here

Page 1
ELIZABETH KLARER: UFO Contactee and Space Traveller
Contributed by Administrator
Wednesday, 08 November 2006
Last Updated Sunday, 24 June 2007
ELIZABETH KLARER: UFO Contactee and Space Traveller
She stayed on the planet Meton for four months where she gave birth to and
reared her space child, Ayling. Particular interest was shown in
Elizabeth's experiences by the British Ministry of Defence and they
announced that UFOs do exist and are now official.
Elizabeth's story has attracted the attention of many countries, in particular America, Britain and Russia....

In 1975 she was given a standing ovation at the 11th International
Congress for UFO Research in Germany. In 1983 she addressed the House
of Lords, in England and her paper was also read at the United Nations...

During the next eight and a half months she endured harassment, especially from American intelligence forces, and on
one occasion she was almost kidnapped by the Russians who wanted to capture the future space child. She was
eventually taken by Akon to another solar system, our nearest neighbour, Alpha Centauri....

In 1984 particular interest was shown in Elizabeth's experiences by the British Ministry of Defense and they announced
that UFOs do exist and are now official. Elizabeth's story has attractd the attention of many countries, in particular,
America, Britain and Russia. In 1975 she was given a standing ovation at the 11th International Congress for UFO
Research in Germany. She was applauded by a group of scientists representing 22 nations where she gave a speech
about the secrets of light...

Reptilian and/or renegade evidence in our history can be seen here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

www.abovetopsecret.com...

David Icke is rather new on the scene, I'd say, as well. There have many abductees reporting reptilians as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities

I mean seriously..

Presupposing that any species outside our galaxy, or even the next closest star, has the advanced technology to travel to earth, is not that improbable, implausible, or far-fetched. Just as long as that species has the technology to either live super long lifespans and travel near the speed of light while traveling here, or if they have human long lifespans and can travel faster than the speed of light, then it is indeed possible.

Granting the alien species does exist and is here, one can decide whether or not they have the ability to 'shapeshift'. Whether it be technology that would allow this species to mimic us, or if they have the natural ability to do so via holograms, hallucinations, etc, is up for you to decide which is more probable.

But why would such a seemingly powerful "species" take it slow (I.E politics) and not just take over the world.
I mean, people have suggested Bush is a reptilian.
But I'm sure In a few years (10-20.. maybe 30) the world will hear of his death.
IF they've discovered the ability to travel at the speed of light, why can't they just... invade earth successfully.
If they can live so long, why do people die, why will people die.
Personally, I think it's a jar of BS.
I think aliens exist, but there's no "LAW" to determine how advanced their technology is.. or even if they are intelligent.

They could be in their version of the STONE AGE, or they could simply be bacteria, plants or foreign chemicals..

But intelligent lizards invading politics, I think not.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If you had read anything of the star gate threads, or followed our mythology and the bloodlines, (not to mention this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...) you would see that the possibility that some form of renegade group of ets, that do not have our best interests at stake, have already taken over this planet, rule it through our cabal, and perhaps this is being addressed by the visitors.

Though simply saying reptilians are negative isn't really fair. I imagine there is good and bad on all sides of this equation in terms of species and individuals.
A lot of grass roots experiences deal with our earth, environmental destruction and the inequality and inhumane treatment of humans by other humans, and the suffering and war. Not to mention our nuclear.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lawlb0t

Wow! I thought I was the only that had notcied the whole chrono trigger thing. The ending where everyone is a reptillian in the "present" was great.

Back on topic. I think aliens traveling from another world, and existing on a different frequency range is reasonable. Certainly more so than some red dude with horns sitting around at the core of the world collecting "souls" and chewing on Judas, Brutus and Cassius while constantly waring with some Zeus-looking guy whom claims to be the alpha and the omega. Sorry if I offended anybody whom believes in that theory.

Edit: And my thought on why they don't just take the F over, are maybe they're just as sadistic and wicked as most of us believers think they are. I mean if they enjoy something as sick as hearding us, and poisoning our minds with fluoride, why wouldn't they enjoy watching us live in misery. Or maybe they need us alive and active for some reason. Kinda like cattle. And yet another theory of mine is maybe they are using us to test their technology, before releasing it on their own society. Kinda like we do with monkeys.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Nerds]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So why is it that we didn't wonder about aliens before we saw possibilities of getting off the Earth.

So why is it that all aliens have to take a form that has already been on this Earth.

Why is it that Wackos for Alien Fans have not really done much than repeat the already accepted as nutters but using the previous history to get rid of reptiles, alien ships, truth, aaargh. Honestly, this ufo stuff will go nowhere.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

But why would such a seemingly powerful "species" take it slow (I.E politics) and not just take over the world.
I mean, people have suggested Bush is a reptilian.
But I'm sure In a few years (10-20.. maybe 30) the world will hear of his death.
IF they've discovered the ability to travel at the speed of light, why can't they just... invade earth successfully.
If they can live so long, why do people die, why will people die.
Personally, I think it's a jar of BS.
I think aliens exist, but there's no "LAW" to determine how advanced their technology is.. or even if they are intelligent.

They could be in their version of the STONE AGE, or they could simply be bacteria, plants or foreign chemicals..

But intelligent lizards invading politics, I think not.

It really depends on one's logic and deduction. Why they do not just wipe us out is a great question. Since we are still alive and living, it is obviously safe to say that they have not taken that course of action (yet). It may be hard to imagine but to imagine more intelligent beings than us, viewing us as slaves, barbaric animals, or deficient in the area of intelligence compared to themselves, etc, is quite expected.

Now I may be contradicting myself since one must ask the pertinent question: why would a 'superior in intellect species' still have the pompous, condescending attitude of seemingly "foolish" humans? They should be above and beyond that mentality correct? The only reason I assert that higher intellectual beings would be condescending is merely based on what is exemplified by earth's species and how we operate with respect to cognition and other means of obtaining "knowledge". Frankly, that is my only basis for this assertion (that I can think of right this moment anyway).

This condescending attitude is analogous to how the extremely rich perceive the middle and lower classes of people (in regards to wealth). Possibly a more Social Darwinism point of view.

EDIT: The notion of taking it slow is simple. Humans do not prefer fast change. You probably already knew that. Anyway. ttyl

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled
So why is it that we didn't wonder about aliens before we saw possibilities of getting off the Earth.

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this: Instead of wondering about them, and their origins, they simply gave them names and lifestyles/jobs. The idea of all these "gods" coming from the heavens (sky), with theire "miracles" is just a little too much to ignore when it comes to aliens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join