It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best supporting star trek character

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
mine is Garak, everyone LOVES Garak, Garak never reveals his true identity, you just have to guess from the little bit thats told in every episode, let me prove it

whats yours, lets see, and hopefully you put in a good youtube clip

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I do not have a youtube clip, but I am sure there are afew outthere. I was thinking about '7of9'. There would be afew clips of when her character was NAKED!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

boobs, and an awesome figure don't make a good supporting character, but its a start

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Mine is "Q". I love his profundity... 7 of 9 is a big hit with me as is T'pol from Enterprise.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I like that other young woman (I forgotten her character name) the one that 7of9 replaced. The young woman had powerful psychic powers. I wish, I remembered her character name.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
My all time favorite supporting character would have to be Quark. Without any shadow of a doubt. He's the most charming dirt bag in the alpha quadrant. What I mean is I consider him a good guy, but he is extremely corrupt. Rules of acquisition anyone?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
I like that other young woman (I forgotten her character name) the one that 7of9 replaced. The young woman had powerful psychic powers. I wish, I remembered her character name.

Her name was Kes. She had something going on with Neelix.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Spock in the first series for a lot of reasons.

Data because he took the premise of the whole series one step farther. That would be putting a human face on everything. They're morality plays and, there's some darned good ones. An android with a cat named Spot -nice.

And Teri Ferrell's character (Dax?) just because I like Teri Ferrell.It's pretty easy to see her under the acting.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by eternal_vigilance

Originally posted by gordonwest

Her name was Kes. She had something going on with Neelix.

Thanks eternal_vigilance for posting that. Kes was kindof cute in that alien way of her character.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by outrider

Well,I've narrowed it down to 3.

Q.For obvious reasons.lol.

Quark.He's a lovable rogue.Funny too.

Guinan.Has to be one of the most mysterious characters ever in the world of Star Trek.She even managed to make Q feel uneasy.(or afraid)

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Spock is my favourite Star Trek character but I wouldnt term him a "supporting" character....he is more like a main character.

I've been thinking about it and will say Vorik is my favourite supporting character. Its a shame he didnt get written into more storylines.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by eternal_vigilance

i think this thread might have a pulse again, wow

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Definitely "Q"....

While I usually skip past the reruns...if the episode description has him in it, I'm game...and will watch again...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
depending on how we define "supporting" I have several favs:

Worf is one.

I also like trip tucker from enterprise.

new topics

top topics

join