It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chile UFO Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Dont know if this has been already seen here or not, I did a quick search and came up empty. It is new though, the date on the video is from last week December 9th.

By the way, MUTE the sound, annoying X files theme plays in the background.

[edit on 12/17/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It has been discussed on ATS already

Was proven to be a squadron of jets on a celebration flight after the pilots graduated.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

It has been discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe phage (as per usual) debunked it good.

Originally posted by Phage
Chilean Air Force manuevers

Source

Google translation:

# SANTIAGO, Dec 10 .- The strange "formation of lights" that was seen a couple of days ago in the skies of Santiago, was finally Pillan 14 aircraft from the School of Aviation Fach practicing the graduation ceremony of officers, attended last night by President Michelle Bachelet. According to the Air Force said Terra.cl, over the weekend the group of aircraft flying over a route from the El Bosque air base to San Bernardo. And though the flight is quite noisy, distance is not possible to capture it, which joined the lamps used in the opportunity for fixed and non-intermittent could have caused the confusion of the people. In fact at the base say that every time you perform this kind of night flights, receiving more than a phone call warning of the presence of foreign objects in the sky or UFOs. The alignment observed by dozens of people and caught on video, was due to the maneuvers performed for the Pillan landing.

[edit on 12/11/2008 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I figured it had been discussed already.
Im serious, the search feature here really blows, I used a few search terms looking for previous posts, all of them included "UFO" and "CHILE"

Anyway, a squadron of jets huh? yea Im always suspicious of these UFO videos that are shot near mountains, its hard to judge heights and distances around them and there's always a chance that the lights could actually be land based on the side of the mountain.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

No prob k, the only reason I knew it is cause I remember reading it.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

Not jets actually.
Single engine prop jobs.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I was going to say that those could not possibly be jets moving that slowly, unless they were Harriers. But even for props they are moving a bit slow. Ive never heard of planes doing manuvers like that so close to each other at night. But there is always a first time!

Looks more like the movement from a blimp or some other ballon JMO.

But definately no ufo.

Cheers!!!!

join