It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nude Virgin Mary cover prompts Playboy apology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Nude Virgin Mary cover prompts Playboy apology

www.reuters.com

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A nude model resembling the Virgin Mary on the cover of the Mexican edition of Playboy magazine, published only days before a major Mexican festival dedicated to the mother of Jesus, prompted the company's U.S. headquarters on Friday to apologize.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
LOL, way to go Playboy. You just PO'd over 1 .3 Billion people and I for one am laughing my butt off. Watch out for the Jesuits Revenge!!!

This is hilarious to me because Mary is not a God, not part of God and people flip out over a picture. Christ denied her to a group fo people in one of the Bible stories.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

LOL, way to go Playboy. You just PO'd over 1 .3 Billion people and I for one am laughing my butt off. Watch out for the Jesuits Revenge!!!

This is hilarious to me because Mary is not a God, not part of God and people flip out over a picture. Christ denied her to a group fo people in one of the Bible stories.

Well i bet billions of people are greatly offended by this and the magazine really shouldnt have done this to be honest also i believe that jesus and mary was married to each other and had children so this has kinda offenended me a little bit aswell

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join