It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama team: review shows no inappropriate contact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Obama team: review shows no inappropriate contact

www.iht.com

WASHINGTON: President-elect Barack Obama's team says an internal review shows his staff "was not involved in inappropriate discussions" with Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich over the selection of Obama's Senate successor....

Obama spokesman Dan Pfeiffer says he won't release details of the review at least until the week of December 22 at the request of prosecutors.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well it looks like the same old same old in Washington Politics. Release the information that is BAD on Friday at 4:45 pm or Right before a BIG HOLIDAY, this way it gets little coverage in media / news and people don't hear it anways as they are busy on the Holiday.

Christmas Story releases are one of Bush's/Rove's favorite tricks to get it out without getting it out

www.iht.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
An 'independent self review' eh?

Yeah .. I'm sure they found nothing wrong.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yup everyone knows that self investigation nearly always gets the job done correctly

Let's let Rove investigate Gonzales and John Gotti's Brother investigate La Costra Nostra, and while we are at it let's have Caylee's mom self investigate her daughter missing...

He told us the same crap that Bush did and is doing the same things, remember Bush was gonna bring Integrity back to the White house, WHAT HAPPENED?

The Obama says TRANSPARENCY and CHANGE and this is what we get...

I really did hope that Obama might try to bring real Change, I figured he would die for it like John Kennedy, but alas, the "I don't know any secret handshakes" comment was to get our attention, which it did for me.

Now we go to business as USUAL, sad for this once great Nation if you ask me...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

top topics

join