It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the ancients could have moved large stones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Your apparent "secret" is nothing more than an ignorant excuse for not being able to prove your abilities because you cannot levitate rocks. "Lift", maybe, but levitate....rubbish!

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
There are many things with this "forgotten technology" that is laughable.

And your claims to be have levitated rocks is the MOST laughable.

You have no proof, you are deluded and incredibly ignorant to expect us to believe you.

I question your sanity even if you do seem knowledgable. Did one of those rocks hit you on the head.

Come on "Merlin", show us the proof of your wonderful abilities. At least Mr Hutchinson recorded some of his experiments.

Once you can get your mind qualified, come back and talk to me.

You were not addressing ME when you said your original statement.

You are a lousy teacher so keep your knowledge to yourself unless you are willing to enlighten others.

btw...I can make diamonds out of old toilet rolls, but I'm not going to tell you how. You must just take my word for it and learn the secret if you can become smart enough.

Good luck with the levitation my friend.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
wrong... This is how they moved the blocks.

The Sweet 16-Antigravity/Magnetism

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
And now...back to our movie...

Without delving into the deep unknown of how the coral castle or the pyramids were built, I just applaud the guy's ingenuity. Whether it had been done before in the past or not, his technique isn't something that you see used in everyday life.

It just goes to show that with a little trial and error and an imagination anything is possible. That goes equally for our ancestors and the scientists of today.

I was very proud of something that I accomplished once. Not nearly as impressive as moving multi ton blocks around, but just proves a point.

I put together a huge entertainment center, by myself, in a smallish room. The thing took up an entire wall. The first page of the instructions stated that no less than three people were required to assemble the unit. Oh, yea?
It wasn't easy until I applied a little simple physics and logic.

The moral of the story? "Directions are nothing more than another man's opinion."

[edit on 19-12-2008 by zlots331]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Your apparent "secret" is nothing more than an ignorant excuse for not being able to prove your abilities because you cannot levitate rocks. "Lift", maybe, but levitate....rubbish!

Actually no it is not an excuse. Once again, do you understand the weapons that can be made with "anti-gravity"????

Do you realize that a 10000 ton object falling from outer space into the ocean could create a large enough tsunami to wipe out cities?

Do you know why a fuel tank of a missile is larger than the actual explosives installed on it? Or why the heavier the object, the more fuel is needed to get it in the air? What if a missile was weightless?? How much explosives do you think they can put in a missile, when they don't have weight limits?? Do you know that currently, the main hurdle of missiles is that they have limited range... Well "anti-gravity" would give the missiles near unlimited range, because it would be weightless..

This is why "anti-gravity" will never be revealed to public, until there is 0NE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

I can prove to you that I can levitate a rock. However I wish to keep the exact method private. I really don't give a crap if you believe me or not, actually I prefer you don't so I can stay out of the spot light.

The only proof you need is this:

The rock/blocks are electromagnetic, and the Earth is electromagnetic. THAT IS ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED. SCIENTIFIC PROOF.

You have no proof, you are deluded and incredibly ignorant to expect us to believe you.

Once again, all the proof you need is "the rocks/blocks are electromagnetic, and the Earth is electromagnetic". If you don't understand that, may God help you.

btw...I can make diamonds out of old toilet rolls, but I'm not going to tell you how. You must just take my word for it and learn the secret if you can become smart enough.

Good luck with the levitation my friend.

I only claim things that are physically possible within the known laws of science. I don't make wild claims like you just did.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The rock/blocks are electromagnetic, and the Earth is electromagnetic. THAT IS ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED. SCIENTIFIC PROOF.

That is the stupidest thing you have said by far in this whole thread. That's like saying an apple has atoms and a stone has atoms therefore the earth is made of apples, THIS IS SCIENTIFIC PROOF. Capital letters do not make flawed logic any less flawed.

It is incredibly easy to get wood under a 30 ton block of stone, you cut the bottom first then cut around it! OMG I just reveled my electromagnetic secrets!!!

Sounds like you watched that movie What the Bleep Do We Know!? and then chose to ignore all the actual science part of it. Sounds good in theory but if you could levitate a 30 ton block of stone you would have. Oh wait, it's the Government that won't release their "anti-gravity" technology that stops you being able to levitate it.

[edit on 19/12/08 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Do you realize that a 10000 ton object falling from outer space into the ocean could create a large enough tsunami to wipe out cities?

tooo much sci-fi......the fifth element I think.

Do you know why a fuel tank of a missile is larger than the actual explosives installed on it?

Because it is NOT POSSIBLE to get it up there by levitation, that's why.

This is why "anti-gravity" will never be revealed to public, until there is 0NE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

Why on earth would they reveal something like that if it WAS possible...period!
You really need to think outside the box my friend.

I can prove to you that I can levitate a rock. However I wish to keep the exact method private.

How can you prove something you're NOT willing to prove it?

The only proof you need is this:

That means diddley-squat in the REAL world...you should visit sometime.
Science os NOT perfect (I could prove it but it's a secret!)

If you don't understand that, may God help you.

What if there is no god? Or can you also prove there is but it's another secret?

I only claim things that are physically possible within the known laws of science. I don't make wild claims like you just did......

and then....

nerbot, 2 years ago I discovered how to levitate rocks, by actually doing it, in person, hence the reason why I am here telling you.

More lies and I JUST PROVED IT by quoting you!

Do yourself a favour.....go and throw a paving slab in the air and stand under it. Maybe it will knock some sense back into you and PROVE to yourself that you don't have the ability.

Not science my friend, just common sense.

I'll let you get back to your movies now.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
That is the stupidest thing you have said by far in this whole thread. That's like saying an apple has atoms and a stone has atoms therefore the earth is made of apples, THIS IS SCIENTIFIC PROOF.

Wow, now THAT was the stupidest thing Ive ever read on this entire website. Once again you make outrageously wild claims. First you exaggerate and say that I said "a cell phone vibrator is electromagnetic levitation", now you claim that me saying "the rock/block and Earth is electromagnetic" is like saying "the Earth is made of apples?" ARE YOU A KID OR SOMETHING???

Why would you say "the earth is made of apples"? That logic doesn't even make any sense what so ever. Do you know ANYTHING about science????

An apple is made of atoms, and the Earth is made of atoms, there for, they are both made of electrons and protons! Not apples!

Capital letters do not make flawed logic any less flawed.

Capital letters is the lazy mans bold font. I use CAPS like one would use bold. Also, no flawed logic here, just pure scientific FACT.

It is incredibly easy to get wood under a 30 ton block of stone, you cut the bottom first then cut around it! OMG I just reveled my electromagnetic secrets!!!

Wow you are truly clueless. First, I asked how you would do it if you were above ground. NOT under ground. The only way you can cut the bottom first is if you were underground already.

Then you TOTALY didn't even explain HOW to cut the blocks.

Sounds like you watched that movie What the Bleep Do We Know!? and then chose to ignore all the actual science part of it. Sounds good in theory but if you could levitate a 30 ton block of stone you would have.

WTH? Do you even know how to read?

Yes, I have seen "what the bleep do we know" and the only reason I used the basketball explanation was so that if you question it, I could reference that movie, and prove it. It's called thinking ahead.

I CAN levitate a 30 ton block of stone. I have levitated 100lbs blocks of stone, and all that is needed is to upscale the effect. I know electrogravitics quite well actually. I also know too much about quantum physics....

Oh wait, it's the Government that won't release their "anti-gravity" technology that stops you being able to levitate it.

Once again... WTH??? I never said that, now you got caught exaggerating multiple times in the same thread..how pathetic.

I have no connection to the government, and they are not stopping me from doing anything. I however, personally believe that if I release any information about "anti-gravity" that is not already available, I could be responsible for the destruction of the world. It could be used as a weapon against me, which I don't want.

I also came to the conclusion that the U.S. military, and other governments MUST have this technology already. Because if I can do it, if I can figure it out, certainly they must have done it a loooonng time ago. Which then means they are hiding it, which makes sense because having technology that another country doesn't, is an advantage. If they tell their enemy they have "anti-gravity", chances are, it will be discovered by the enemy one way or another and be used against them....

It's sounds crazy I know, but when you reach a certain knowledge level about the physical universe, things start to make sense more. When mainstream science Finlay figures out "gravity" and how it works, you can be sure that many of life's long secrets will be revealed such as perpetual energy/motion, like found in the stars and planets in the solar system.

Perpetual energy, then would be used for some very very amazing technologies, and the world will be a different place. Many different new scientific discoveries will be made, and released to public.

However, letting this information out at this current time, is not very logical, as there are too many people in this world who are evil, have hatred, and have enemies, so it is not a good idea to release very classified information just yet. Not until there is one government, and the countries are vanished, and no more wars exist between them.

It's very complicated....

In the end, I laugh very hard when people just don't believe things can levitate electromagnetically. It reminds me of when I told someone that light could cut metal. They are like "light can not cut metal! lol" then I laughed in their face, because they just don't understand.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Ok, seriously, what part don't you understand??

The Earth is a giant magnet. This is proven TRUE.

The rock/blocks, are made of electromagnetic particles. This is proven TRUE.

So when you have two magnets, both same polarities, what happens? They repel! Now figure how to make the rock the same polarity as the ground you stand on, which is dependent on which hemisphere you are on.

I can prove to you scientifically that rocks/blocks and things, can levitate off of Earth magnetically, just by showing you an example of a permanent magnet repelling an electromagnet. It's the same damn thing...

The only difference is the amount of electricity you need, where to get it, and how you shape that electricity.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I've been a member here quite a while and I have NEVER encountered such ignorance! Pure stubborn ignorance. I can only presume you have been gullibly influenced by someone or something to justify your bold statements.

You really should give up trying to convince us of things you cannot and will not prove, you're wasting your time and your statements leave plenty to be desired.

May I suggest thinking outside the box for a change and join us in some proper discussion where the real world is endless and not restricted to just your own opinions.

Yes, you COULD be right, but without proof and no acceptance of other possibilities your stance is stupid.

"I" am of the opinion that it was manpower, human endeavour and persistance that got things like the pyramids built. Not any "magical" methods.

Because there are no definate records to show how things like the pyramids were constructed should we not first refer to Occams Razor...."All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best." eg: everyday methods (hard work) need no explanation.

Surely if the Egyptians used levitation or similar, they would've been shouting about it and there would be many, many heiroglyphic records to show it. Why shout about just another day at work?

I also believe that the man in question from the clip shown at the beginning of this thread is ingenious in his methods, but to believe he has THE answer to "how they did it" would be naive to say the least.

Good luck with your "negative" charge my friend.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Wow, now THAT was the stupidest thing Ive ever read on this entire website. Once again you make outrageously wild claims. First you exaggerate and say that I said "a cell phone vibrator is electromagnetic levitation", now you claim that me saying "the rock/block and Earth is electromagnetic" is like saying "the Earth is made of apples?" ARE YOU A KID OR SOMETHING???

Why would you say "the earth is made of apples"? That logic doesn't even make any sense what so ever. Do you know ANYTHING about science????

An apple is made of atoms, and the Earth is made of atoms, there for, they are both made of electrons and protons! Not apples!

Your claims are extraordinary yet you come on this thread and state that a vibrating cell phone is the same principle behind levitating 30 ton blocks of stone. Next you then state that Stones are electromagnetic and the earth is electromagnetic and this proves it as scientific fact.

Basically you have made two statements that stones and earth are elecromagnetic therefore it is scientific proof of your levitating theory. Everything in this world is electromagnetic and yet most of it stays firmly on the ground unless it is utilising some form of lift to get into the air. Electromagnetism is the primary force and all interactions between atoms both mundane and wonderful can be traced to it. You have proved absolutely nothing by stating two self evident factsand drawing a conclusion not in evidence of scientific experiment.

I then stated two facts and drew an irrelevant conclusion and you found this absurd. I am glad you could understand the flaw in the logic because obviously it was meant to be absurd. I hope you understand the irony of your outrage.

Wow you are truly clueless. First, I asked how you would do it if you were above ground. NOT under ground. The only way you can cut the bottom first is if you were underground already.

Then you TOTALY didn't even explain HOW to cut the blocks.

Wwhy the heck would you cut a stone out of the ground below you?. Have you ever seen a stone quarry? Have you ever seen a stone chisel? If not this may be why you don't understand how millions and millions of tons of stone have been used all over the world in constructions.

Here is a good website to do some research on stone cutting and quarries.

WTH? Do you even know how to read?

Yes, I have seen "what the bleep do we know" and the only reason I used the basketball explanation was so that if you question it, I could reference that movie, and prove it. It's called thinking ahead.

I CAN levitate a 30 ton block of stone. I have levitated 100lbs blocks of stone, and all that is needed is to upscale the effect. I know electrogravitics quite well actually. I also know too much about quantum physics....

No you can't. I will apologise and respect you greatly if you post a youtube video of you levitating a 30 ton block of stone while hiding your true methods.

Until then I reserve the right to challenge your wild claims.

I have no connection to the government, and they are not stopping me from doing anything. I however, personally believe that if I release any information about "anti-gravity" that is not already available, I could be responsible for the destruction of the world. It could be used as a weapon against me, which I don't want.

Riiiiight. It's called a paranoid delusion and there are people who can help you. Again, I will apologise and retract this previous statement if you can offer one shred of evidence of your claims.

In the end, I laugh very hard when people just don't believe things can levitate electromagnetically. It reminds me of when I told someone that light could cut metal. They are like "light can not cut metal! lol" then I laughed in their face, because they just don't understand.

Either post something interesting and evidenciary, or leave this fine thread in peace from your unscientific rhetoric. Maybe start your own thread on levitating stones with electricity with videos and a how-to guide. Even better make your own dvd on it and become a multi-billionaire.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wow, its really fun talking to a bunch of friends who star and flag themselves.. great!

Your claims are extraordinary yet you come on this thread and state that a vibrating cell phone is the same principle behind levitating 30 ton blocks of stone.

Yet another exaggeration! This is getting really pathetic. I never once ever claimed that a vibrating cell phone is the same principle behind levitating a 30 ton block! Once again you lie!

I said that the vibrating cell phone is a HINT to how to levitate a rock! It has nothing to do with actually levitating a rock, it is just a very strong HINT on how. It has nothing to do with motors, and weights, and vibrators, there is a much deeper phenomena that is happening that you don't understand.

Are you aware that all objects "contain gravity"?? Obviously not.

Next you then state that Stones are electromagnetic and the earth is electromagnetic and this proves it as scientific fact.

Basically you have made two statements that stones and earth are elecromagnetic therefore it is scientific proof of your levitating theory.

Yes, the Earth is made of dirt, and rock, which is made of electromagnetic sub-atomic particles called electrons and protons. Also, the stones are made of the same stuff. I can show document after document that proves this.

All objects have electromagnetic interactions. I have documents to prove that too. That means a rock CAN be levitated electromagnetically. End of story.

Everything in this world is electromagnetic and yet most of it stays firmly on the ground unless it is utilising some form of lift to get into the air. Electromagnetism is the primary force and all interactions between atoms both mundane and wonderful can be traced to it. You have proved absolutely nothing by stating two self evident factsand drawing a conclusion not in evidence of scientific experiment.

Actually, you just proved you are not qualified to talk about this subject. There is plenty of scientific experiments that show the relationship between the same polarity and opposite polarity electromagnetic objects. If you just study electrostatics, you would know that every single object in the world is effected by static electrical charges, and electromagnetism. EVERY OBJECT IN THE WORLD IS EFFECTED BY ELECTROMAGNETISM. They call the measurement of effectiveness, "permeability".

I don't know why I would have to show you anything more than two magnetic rocks repelling each other. Did you know the first magnet discovered was a type of rock called a "lodestone"? Magnetic rock, found on magnetic Earth, go figure.

I then stated two facts and drew an irrelevant conclusion and you found this absurd. I am glad you could understand the flaw in the logic because obviously it was meant to be absurd. I hope you understand the irony of your outrage.

What you did was make a fool of yourself. I'm trying to debate with you, and you are posting purposely absurd incorrect information, which is against the terms of service on the web site.

Wwhy the heck would you cut a stone out of the ground below you?. Have you ever seen a stone quarry? Have you ever seen a stone chisel? If not this may be why you don't understand how millions and millions of tons of stone have been used all over the world in constructions.

Obviously you have no clue what I was discussing. Before you reply to anything I say, please study the man named Ed Leedskalnin for 10 years like I did, fly to his castle like I did, then see how he cut the blocks out of the ground, which is why I said "from the ground below you".

Yes, I have seen, used, and even created a stone chisel.

All you had to do is explain to me how YOU would cut a stone from the ground below you. I was expecting an answer like, "I would cut a hole in the ground, jump in, and then cut the bottom, then the sides, to make a cube.." But I was expecting something more detailed, like how exactly you believe you could use a chisel to cut underneath a 30 ton block that is longer than your arm. I know many ways someone can do it, but I wanted to know how YOU would do it.

When you have a cubed 30 ton stone in the ground, you can't exactly tilt it, and move it around like the "forgotten technology" guy is doing. When you have a stone in the ground, there is walls of rock around the cube. Making it near impossible to lift the stone up by rocking it back and forth like claimed by the OP's video.

No you can't. I will apologise and respect you greatly if you post a youtube video of you levitating a 30 ton block of stone while hiding your true methods.

Maybe I will do that some day. Right now I have no reason to.

Riiiiight. It's called a paranoid delusion and there are people who can help you. Again, I will apologise and retract this previous statement if you can offer one shred of evidence of your claims.

Maybe this might convince you of the possibility?

www.freshpatents.com... p

Other than page after page about electromagnetic interactions, I really don't feel any more proof is needed that two objects can be repelled from each other. The objects being Earth, and a stone.

Ask yourself, why can light cut metal?
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-12-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I never once ever claimed that a vibrating cell phone is the same principle behind levitating a 30 ton block!

I said that the vibrating cell phone is a HINT to how to levitate a rock! It has nothing to do with actually levitating a rock, it is just a very strong HINT on how.

err...

How can something be a very strong HINT on how to achieve something BUT have nothing to do with it aswell.

You really don't make much sense do you?

Why not just admit that you think you know things we don't but cannot and will not expliain them to prove anything due to ignorance.

Q: How did they build the pyramids then?

The simple answer that everyone can understand will be fine thanks....or a simple "I don't know".

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I give this guy an A.

Maybe someone can explain this to me. But where he shows he can swivel a block around with a wooden arm, he does it by adding stones. But it is so close up I don't see where he is placing them. So I am not quite sure how this works.

I think we will find in the future that simple techniques like this made the pryamids easier and quicker to build then we imagine.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Perhaps this isn't the same technique used by the Egyptians to build the Pyramids...However, this shows that there ARE IN FACT simple ways to move large stones without using modern machinery.

The Egyptians had the same brains we have, so they had the same capacity for solving problems and critical thinking skills that we have. There is every reason to believe that -- with practice -- a method could be developed for moving the pyramid stones into position...

...with no aliens required.

I never understood why the "ancient astronauts built the pyramids" group never give the Egyptians any credit. Ancient Egyptians were modern humans, with the same intelligence we have.

If Leonardo DaVinci could design the great machines that he did -- mostly straight out of his imagination -- then potentially so could the Egyptians, straight out of their imaginations.

[edit on 11/25/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
They did it with....giant furniture glides!

Don't laugh, I'm not kidding.
I suspect they used balloons but not in the sense that they floated.
A large balloon constructed from animal bladders etc. then inflated with a bellows once the stone was set on top of it would allow for them to easily move the stones as well as raise them.

Sounds far fetched?
Maybe but, it would work and explain countless ancient architecture confusing the brilliant minds of modern society.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join