It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why most people may not wake up! The Sad Truth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This lecture outlines some reasons for why what is being done is being done, in my opinion. Try it out, you need realplayer.

sunsite.berkeley.edu...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
reply to post by animekenji

In keeping within the essence of your post.. It can be summed up pretty quickly.

Cypher: I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?

I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss.

Cypher represents something very real in this world, and has happened to many folks who have done the research, and come to find out either they really didnt want to know, or now that they know, prehaps they can become a disinfo agent, and get inside and break apart small truth groups.
Purely a metaphore, however it makes a good point.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by zysin5]

Yeah, lots of times I wish I were ignorant to the truth, feel it would make my life a lot more easier, but I can't resist the TRUTH.

The biggest problem I've had thugh is fidning a female companion who is not blinded to the truth, I never met one that is, I think it may be because women desire to be happy more than men, ignorance is bliss.

-Lahara

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
Yeah, lots of times I wish I were ignorant to the truth, feel it would make my life a lot more easier, but I can't resist the TRUTH.

The biggest problem I've had thugh is fidning a female companion who is not blinded to the truth, I never met one that is, I think it may be because women desire to be happy more than men, ignorance is bliss.

My friend, I thank you for being so open about such things. Its sertinly something I do not have an answer for. But I can say I dont think this has much to do with Gender..

Stay true to yourself! And keep up with what you do.. Sooner or later you are going to have a wonderful woman walk into your life and impress you with her knowledge. Call it a hunch, but I sense within this month, or within the new year, someone is going to just show up, I somehow feel this will be your truth!

In the mean time.. Take a look into this video here.. This explains so much!! I happen to have a great love for David Icke.
And while I might not belive everything he says.. aka blood drinking lizards, I do feel he has alot of information to offer us that will enlighten and show us how they control us, and whats up with that hassle free zone!

I for one know this deeply.. I have been in the lifestyle that wont allow me to be myself all to often. Its something I keep to myself here at this point.
Its easier for me to live in the hassle free zone.

We all wear our masks, and we keep eachother in line.
But sooner or later you will find a person that connects with you deeply.
Hold in there buddy! And think to yourself each night before bed, shes out there and Im going to meet her!
Know it and really want it in your heart and mind..
Then suddenly before you know it.. She will be in your life.
Thats a promise I will make to you! And in the next few months, get back with me and tell me about her. Shes out there, and she is looking for you!

And if you have the time.. Take a look at part 2 of this..

I also Invite you to my Youtube page!

I like David Icke! And I do not think he is a shill or conman. Granted he says somethings that are hard to swallow, and then most people will dismiss everything he has to say.
Such as the turd in the punch bowl. I suggest that you listen to David Icke, and only take the parts that connect with you!
David has never once claimed he ever once saw a lizard, he is only going off what others have said.. Sooner or later I will do an indpeth post about David Icke.. however right now this covers what I wanted to get out here.

David has so much to offer us.. If one would only listen. And only take what they need.. Not hear one thing, and throw it all into the rubbish pile.

To much do I see many great ideas and wonderful theories all thrown aside becasue of 1 thing you dont agree with!

I work very much the same way with the bible! Sure I dont belive all of it.
However there is much about each bible, and each faith that you can take with you and use it your life!
One doesnt have to belive every single word to get what you need.

I happen to feel that when dealing with Faith based stuff.. You should take bits and parts of it all! Every single religion has something great and wonderful to be learned!
But one doesnt have to take the whole intire thing..

Why is it, that most people feel its all or nothing???
I dont get that part.. But then again I am me, and I am truely free.
Prehaps not free from paying taxes and what not.
But mentally and spiritually I am a free soul!

[edit on 20-12-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Great video explaining where America is headed!
I wanted to put this video over here on my thread aswell! I think its very important to know this stuff!! And its short and to the point!

I wanted to share this all with you here over on this thread in hopes it can reach as many ATS members as possbile!

I give Credit to macgyver an ATS member who started the thread! So wanted to make sure he gets the due credit for bringing this up to us here on ATS!

But I know one man, or one woman can not do much to inform everyone on such topics.. Thus thats why I wanted to put it over here..
When you find something that helps others, its our duty to help pass along this information and ensure it reaches the masses before out time is up.

For an 8 min video.. It will be the best 8 mins you will spend today on a video that lays it out like this!!

Many thanks, and thanks for keeping this thread going strong!!

EDIT-------This is how we are controlled as nations, and as a people. You see we do have many choices on how we live our lives. When some folks have no choice. But in essence what kind of party state do we live within?

Also I still belive the left and right are ruled by one dominating force.
Left and right ideas are for those who can agree to disagree on mostly everything! Is this how the world must be? So many people and so many lines drawn in the sand.

Do we deserve the very system we have today, for the very reason for our being? Have we not made it so impossible to get anywhere becasue of our different feelings for life. Be it religion, culture, Color of a humans skin, The sexual nature of a person?

So many lines drawn, that its what we belive is to be true. As if you didnt have a "side" to pick, you wouldnt be a normal person.
We are tribal mentally controlled human race here.

Its not what I see as the nature of humans, yet thats my division between many people, they feel as is if their human nature is to be the right way.
The only way.
No I feel it could be many ways, and many ideas can come together! And everyone could belive in what ever God they so please..
Thats the idea of all this isnt it? But then you always have those who just want to hurt and kill, take and have it all! To the point its far past wanting money and material objects.. No its deeper, and they want to seal your energy and your soul! This world gets deeper than just material goods, and things. We are much more! And we are not told about these things directly. When it gets to this point, Im lost. And Im looking for a candle in the darkness.. Via ATS.
ATS is my candle in the dark. And theres much on ATS that leads us away from the truth.. But whos truth are we looking for?
Your truth, or my truth? Or is it something we are missing becasue of our Egos, and self want to be important? I feel we are missing something here.--------End Edit.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. Because someone finds some videos and those videos are made by someone who thinks up something that is moderately creative at best and add that in with some decent movies you get the truth about the world? I am not flaming but I have seen god knows how many of these theories and threads and they are all the same. Its amazing how easily someone can make a load of crap up and spread it around. Believe what you want to believe I guess but this is kind of funny

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
Let me get this straight. Because someone finds some videos and those videos are made by someone who thinks up something that is moderately creative at best and add that in with some decent movies you get the truth about the world?

Truth about the world? Man you didnt even read the thread did you?
I know you didnt read the thread with a lame comment like that.
I knew sooner or later I would get a Joker in here.
Oh and I dont call you a Joker to flame you, or make you look a bit ignorant for comming into my thread and poke me in the ribs.
Its all good.. Have a good laugh for me..

So let me get this straight? You come into my thread, look at some videos, dont bother to read all the text, and proclaim IM telling the truth about the whole world?? Buddy, I need more than 1 page worth of material to talk about the world.. No this is about something else.
But if you can not be bothered to read.. Why be bothered to make a snide comment?

Bored? Can't sleep? Why not go in the other room and kick your cat around or something!

And thanks for all the wonderful input!

Oh wait.. I get it now.. You wrote this on another thread..

I have been single my entire life, never really been close to anyone or any of that stuff.

Hmm single your whole life huh? I feel bad for you.. And not even been close to anyone.. You might ask yourself why is this?
Prehaps becasue you treat people like how you treated me in this thread.
You come off being nasty, and being a jerk.
No one will waste their life with a Jerk..
So I hope you dont take this as a flame.. I will try to help you wake up to your own inner problems.
Which is what this thread is about.. And just becasue your mean and hate life, doesnt mean Im going to hate on you.
No, I think I will help you..
Snap out of this anger brother!! No one will love you until you can love yourself!! And going around making rude comments on ATS, is a reflection of your real life outside the web.
I hope this is a learning Exp for you.. As the thread was intended to too.

I have to find someone because I want to love. I want to feel loved. I want to have someone to have my back and someone for me to protect. Ok I am getting a little emotional but trust me there is a HUGE amount of emotion locked up inside of me that is waiting to get out

Cheers.. and maybe you will find someone to love you.. But like I said, you must first love yourself enough for such things.. And the way you act. It doesnt seem as if your doing much love.. Karma.. Remember that word Karma..
And when you act like you are.. Well Karma comes back, and you end up being old and alone.. All becasue you didnt know you where acting rude, or sending out negtive vibes..
Try being nice, and saying something thoughtful to people.. People you dont even know!! Try it out.. your Karma might change.
And you might wake up to a new world, with a partner, and with LOVE!!

Best of luck to you nastalgik!

[edit on 29-12-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Karma and another conspiracy on how were doomed has nothing to do with this. I wasn't meaning to attack you for your beliefs
I am just saying that I don't and won't walk around thinking that a new form of doom is coming. The world can end at any moment and # can hit the fan at any moment. Saying that I am asleep because I don't think a certain way or believe in a THEORY is kind of harsh. And don't mix my problems with this thread. Thanks.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by nastalgik]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nastalgik

Greetings again nastalgik.. No harm.. I mean I didnt mention anywhere in this thread about the end of the world, or any such thing anywhere in this whole thread man.. Really, this isnt a doom and gloom thread.
And plus, its not my Theory!! Its a collection of research, and all I did was connect the dots.. Where you are free to connect them as you see fit.

Also. Please understand Im not saying you are asleep as most people are in this world.. You seem to have a pretty good understanding about your life and how you see things.
What I mean by being asleep is this.. There is a hidden love within you that is asleep right now.. And its up to you to awaken that part within you and find love!! Thats all I mean..

And empathy man.. empathy.. Your problems are my problems.. The world over!! I have empathy for every man woman and child in this world who suffers.. Its overwhelming, and I have to shut myself down most the time.. Its not easy to bear the weight of everyones problems, but I do, so that we may talk about these things, and help eachother get over them..

ITs all empathy and karma to me..
But whatever works for you is golden, and I will respect your wish not to bring other things into this thread.. However you jumped into a thread you do not fully understand.. Nor did you take the time to read it fully.
You jumped in to laugh, and make a bit of sarcasm.. I picked up on that.
But the whole time theres something within you, reaching out for something. I just thought I could bring it out, and help you..

Thats why Im here.. To help, and show empathy, so others may follow suit. And my belifes do not require you to belive what I belive!!
Its just that easy!! You belive what you wish, just as long as you have love in your heart, and show a little empathy for the world in which you live!!

So if you like to take the time, to really read this thread, you will see its not about the end of the world, or doom and gloom.
Its about being open, and honest with eachother..
And if a few videos help me to get my point across then so be it!

Its here for everyone to either use, or throw away.. Yet you are still here so something has caught your attention.. Maybe your just unsure to what that is at this point.. Either way I will still be kind to you, and respect your wishes..
have a good evening!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Its been awhile since I've come to check up on this thread here.. Its an older one I did, but all the same thought I would give it a shot to the top for any of the new commers to ATS to give it a look through..
Prehaps there is some info in here that some of our newer members have not had the chance to download..

There is alot of stuff to take in within this thread so I will add nothing new and just allow everyone due time to take it all in...

Enjoy.. And its good to be back...

Here is another copy of the video posted in my OP... I didnt realize they took it down.. So here is another fresh copy!

[edit on 28-6-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just a quick Recap that follows up on some of the info I have going on in this thread..
This pretty much covers the food section/Monstanto/Codex.
The Population Reduction Part 1

The Population Reduction Part 2

I think its pretty important to add this stuff up.. As its said to go into affect THIS COMMING DEC.. on the 31st of 2009 is when Codex is said to come into play...

Edit-- added part 2 to this post..

We are back tracking a little bit.. As this thread covers many different issues.. Im going to recap on some past issues I already covered..
For newer members, or those who have not had the chance to see this thread.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Its about that time again, to remind those new to ATS, please watch the following video.
You will find the wealth of infomation you seek from this video.

Those of us oldschool folks, well its good as a reminder, to brush up on things we already might know.

The wave of true awakening started to happen around 2004-2006.
We are hitting the end of 2012 now. And the time is upon us, for the rest of those still alseep who remain, shall awaken. Will it be to late. Time can only tell.

With this awakening, they are going to enforce the use of floride being put back in the water in many states across the US. Florida, and my home county is but just one example.
Next they are going to attack the internet and source of this free flow of information. They will and are working on a method to take down the power you hold at your finger tips.

2012, all this time I have been waiting for the end of this year, and so much I have seen that leads me feel we are leading up to something big. None of this end of the world disinformation you are hearing and reading. But something else all together. Yet we are moving into the time where it all starts to unfold.
As said.. Time will tell, and we are at the wire now.

All we can do at this point is sit back and watch how this all unfolds.
Been at this for 6 years now on ATS, and beyond. Some have listened.. Others have gone about their lives, doubtful and angry at what I had to say. Overall I did the best I could.
And I myself have gone through much change from my former self, into my higherself.

I've done what I have set out to do. And now I must sit back and watch it all unfold before me.
edit on 1-12-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Mind you readers.. Most of the information in OP has been taken down, removed or blocked in the past years since it was posted. So its important to check these later posts for updates.

Say what you will about David Icke, but I have found many personal truths. If you take the time to listen closely, and take what you need, and leave the rest. You will find yourself on a different frequency than you once started from.
Not sure how long this video will last, but it serves as an important staple in this thread here.

Icke has come a long ways since his Football days in the 1960's, to TV broadcaster in BBC. Speaker in the Greenparty, then came Wogan that changed his life forever. People are not laughing at him now. They are listening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I remember now.. This was one of the many threads that connected me into the mental grid of the people I was trying to reach. I guess if this picks back up, my ears will start ringing like crazy again..
This thread alone caused me some greif, and to put myself out here is not something I like to do anymore.
Honestly. When you make a point here on ATS. It goes to the way side. People will read it, but not reply.

I have learned that is better to have the lack of replies, than an overwhelming amount of replies.
People can come in here, and only skim through, make half ass remarks. And feel I will just let them walk on me.
I tend to dig things up, and bring what makes you the way you are to the surface.

Its a power struggle I was all about. And I even said.. Yeah take me to Earth I will help them out.
I get here, and its like.. What the F was I thinking there. Its harder than I thought it would be.
And most you people are so stuck in your karma, your just going to repeat and repeat stuck here on Earth.
Guess the best I can do is dream it back to those who sent my energy here, and hope for the best. I am here, so I might as well my due. I can't just quite now. But honestly, sometimes I forget how frustrating it can be doing this work here on this Iron based rock.
Things where not getting any better by ignoring the truth either. Taking the time I took for myself will cost me in the end. But I am only human, and we all tend to be a little selfish at times.
So for my own piece of mind, its like I am writing this to someone out there who will grasp it. Many of you either won't take the time to read it, or just simply skim through, and out yourself. The choice is yours.
But as the years went on.. As I can see, most the people who lashed out at me are now banned. That tells me something. And should be a lesson learned for future posts, and threads.

On ATS, people come and go. 35% of them are trolls who do not last a month.
Some make it a couple years before going off the deep end.

"I had a vision of a way we could have no enemies ever again, if you're interested in this. Anybody interested in hearing this?
It's kind of an interesting theory, and all we have to do is make one decisive act and we can rid the world of all our enemies at once.
Here's what we do. You know all that money we spend on nuclear weapons and defense every year? Trillions of dollars.
Instead, if we spent that money feeding and clothing the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over,
not one human being excluded ... not one ... we could as one race explore inner and outer space together in peace, forever."

-Bill Hicks

edit on 1-12-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This thread contains the knowledge research base of how we are controled.
Such as a droplet of water changes its structure way way down at the molecular level.

Is is negtive to speak of the reality of what is going in there here and now?
Or is it negtive to be ignorant of these things?

To be better suited if anything where to happen to the current system we are all within.

This is about change. And not Obama type change. Obama is the most dangerous Presidents. As he is poise, and carries weight with his charisma alone. Unlike Bush Jr. who did screw up this country, and has links and ties not only to the Crown, but also to Nazi War party. Obama is well spoken, and has this energy about him that I do not fear, however I will watch very closely.

This thread contains the knowledge of how we are in this set loop repeat type logic. And we fail everytime we try to break free. Earth is the prison, and we are the slaves who feed and clothe ourselfs. We are the police force, we are the very things that make this place the way it is within the 5 sense element.

It goes well beyond the 5 sense world. But I will step back from that for a moment. As the truth to why some people will not wake up. They are already dead in a sense.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join