It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Obama to Use 'Hussein' at Inauguration Ceremony, Give Speech in Muslim Capital

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WayneMahar

No, it just symbolizes and end of an era and progressing away from the previous era.

Hence why I used the word progress.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
reply to post by paxnatus

Or, and this one is tailored for you:

"OMG HE MAY NOT BE A CITIZEN"

Credibility down the toilet much?

[edit on 12/15/2008 by Irish M1ck]

Hey Mick, why don't you pop over to the 'Rahm corruption'
thread and view the video of Rahm and Blago speaking before Blago's arrest and then squawk about credibility!! Haven't noticed the Obamatrons saying much over there!! Let's hear your 2 cents!!

Of course Obama is muslim and that doesn't matter to me, what does though is his allegiance to every other country first so we the USA, will be liked again. He will sell us out for the cheap thrill of a popularity contest, and to usher in his totalian rule. Just like all good dictators.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Link me up. I'll only defend it if I think I should. I don't defend everyone just based off of party.

*Edit:

Found it and posted it. And call me an Obamatron again. I dare ya.

What a stupid nickname.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Link me up. I'll only defend it if I think I should. I don't defend everyone just based off of party.

*Edit:

Found it and posted it. And call me an Obamatron again. I dare ya.

What a stupid nickname.

Thank you, you seem to be a man of your word! I apologize for calling you an Obamatron, you certainly posted fairly.

I appreciate your honesty. No hard feelings. We can just agree to disagree.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

2) He is not a Muslim and even if he was..SO WHAT)

Sorry, but I have a BIG problem with a Muslim being in the office of POTUS at this point in time. No, not just a big problem, a HUGE problem. I don't think America is ready for such. Terrorism may not be new, but America dealing with it on a daily basis is relatively new (in the last 10 years or so) and radical Muslims are at the heart of the kind of terrorism that threatens to destroy America.

Perhaps you aren't aware of the recent guilty verdict of the Holy Land Foundation trial inDallas? This was a 15-year investigation into an organization who's secret agenda was to replace the U.S. Constitution with Sharia Law. They were found to have funneled more than $12 million to the Palestinian Terrorist group Hamas.

The group howled left and right that people were using using fear mongering to paint them as terrorist sympathizers and paint Muslims as "the bad guys" unfairly, but the evidence clearly showed that they were guilty on all 108 counts - and a jury ruled on it.

www.dallasnews.com...

and

www.redcounty.com...

And this, sir, is just one isolated incident. Who knows how many others are going on across the country! So no, I DO NOT think that this country is ready to see a Muslim in the office of POTUS until this radical terrorist crap is well behind us and Muslims prove that they can start abiding by American customs when they come to this great nation to live, not Americans bending over backward to accomodate THEIR customs.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by sos37]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Its clear that terrorist nations cannot defeat America with brute force.

The only other option for these terrorist nations is infiltration, which is happening.

believe it or not, with a name like Obama's.. He is a terrorist agent. Im not racist, this isnt a comment on his color, This is a comment on which teams he is playing for.

Hold on my fellow REAL americans... this is the time to make a decision.

Decide that you will not let this happen. Obama will be the reason this country burns.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88
Its clear that terrorist nations cannot defeat America with brute force.

believe it or not, with a name like Obama's.. He is a terrorist agent. Im not racist, this isnt a comment on his color, This is a comment on which teams he is playing for.

Ouch, your hurting my brain! How is it that a name makes someone a 'terrorist agent'? How is it a comment on what 'team he plays for'? ANd how is such a statement NOT bigoted?

Hold on my fellow REAL americans... this is the time to make a decision.

What the hell is a real American as opposed to an un-real American?

Decide that you will not let this happen. Obama will be the reason this country burns.

Sounds like you are looking for people to commit CRIMES based on the NAME of a president. That is very very sad.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88 . . . .
. . . . .

Looks to me like someone wants to rewrite the Constitution to have it say:

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States or who has Hussein for a middle name."

There, thank an Aussie for rewiting the Constitution just to suit you.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

You're right. Anyone elected to office should be extremely secular, as nonpartisan as possible, and uninfluenced by lobbyists.

I don't want* extremist Christians in office any more than I want an extremist Muslim.

[edit on 12/16/2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

reply to post by sos37

You're right. Anyone elected to office should be extremely secular, as bipartisan as possible, and uninfluenced by lobbyists.

I don't extremist Christians in office any more than I want an extremist Muslim.

Agreed, I would not like to see an extremist anything in the office of POTUS, even an extremist Greenpeace activist.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So what it is his name

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Jadette
The difference is /intent/.

Ding! We have a winner! - and a very astute observation to boot.

During the election, whenever the middle name was bought up, it was used to signify the idea that Obama was a "secret muslim" and a "terrorist". Thats what the left side of your political spectrum over there complained about.

See - no one referred to John Sidney McCain all the time did they?

Why?

Because you can't scaremonger and make associations out of the name "Sidney" can you?

Simple as that.

And, to be frank it is race/religion motivated when its used in those contexts because otherwise, its a non-issue.

Same tired old smears and cliché's being dragged out again.

US politics is just so crass these days. Whatever happened to intelligent political debate?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

They don't like doing that anymore. That's how Lincoln got elected and they lost slavery.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join