It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial tension - increasing?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
YEAH...

Mod fight.

Fight
Fight
Fight

Ah... Fond memories of highschool.

I'll help you guys out a little here.

Colonel, Becky says that Brian told her about when Thomas said you were a Stupid head.

Thomas, Briana told me you she told Colonel about when you tried to kiss her and missed and slobbered on her ear and Colonel said you had the coordination of a monkey smelling his own fart

Think they will meet after school?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Ok, Krazy Jethro, that was kinda funny.... Good show. Sometimes us mods need a cooler too.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
First off, Jethro, I haven't kissed Colonel, and he ain't even as much as bought me dinner!

Secondly, take your racist Jim Crow crap somewhere else, Colonel, you're the No-Value-Added one here. You are so full of crap toward the Bush administration that you blame him for the sky not being the color you prefer. This had nothing to do with your psychotic political party problem, you are the one who owes everyone their money back. You are so blinded by your own psychosis that you taint any and every thread.

Now, where are my flowers?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So Thomas, you can't see a serious divide created in this country from the events surrounding the election and presidency of George Bush?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
A racial divide? Not at all. Nothing new, no more intense.
Do I hear shrill screetches from the left, those who despise the thoughts of an America that stands up for her own needs for once? Sure. Do I see the scared, panicky actions of a bewildered left, splashing in hypocisy at every corner because They don't see Bush overtly carrying out their agendas and at the same time smell the frustration on the left-wing politicians because Bush is carrying out many of their agendas in order to beat them to it so as to win the political game? Sure, I see it. Am I not surprised to see trumped charges by a freaking Democrat bunch in hopes of regaining power? Sure. Who can blame them? Politics is a game, and all's fair in that game. Winning is everything.

But I thought this thread was about racial tension.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Racial tension will always be around, like it or not. As long as free will exists, you will have racists of every color. Racial tension will always be high, so you should try and get used to it.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It is.

I was talking about a divide in general. Political divide certainly affects the racial divide in this country.

But things like...

Affermative Action
Gay marriage
Reparations
The "War on Terror"
to name a few are in the limelight now.

To be honest with you I really hope (cause you sound that way) you aren't a stark Bush supporter.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by KrazyJethro]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join