It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Is Qualified To Be President... Isn't He? (by Jim Marrs)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
The only people who want him to produce his birth certificate are racist loonies or sympathizers.

Sorry for the one liner.

A person can be a racist loony, a racist loony sympathizer, and a talking sponge from Mars, and yet make a factually correct statement...
So, is it more interesting to establish the actual facts, or to call people names and dismiss their claims unexamined...?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

He was selected for the presidential race.
Everyone who voted for him was happy to vote for him.
He won the election.

True. However, if they had known beforehand that he was ineligible, do you still think they would have wasted their vote on him. It would have been Hillary by a landslide.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Im with you nine-eyed i cant believe the way some of these people especially ones who are members here and are supposed truth seekers dismiss all of this just because they are lefties. However it is rather telling of the populous as a whole i would imagine, which really worries me.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Why on earth would Barrack Obama want to please the American people?

Why should he show you anything?

Are you kidding me?

The blind faithful class has obviously just been let out.

edit to add:

That's sarcasm folks!
Obama should WANT to do nothing BUT please us.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Rollinster]

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Rollinster]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
People can try to sue Bush over his national guard records and it is ok but can't sue Obama over his BC cause it would be a racial thing to do.

Just doesn't add up.

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
For the same reason that President George Bush (43) released his medical records (or was it dental records?) from when he was in the National Guard. People said he was AWOL. So he dug up his medical records showing he was actually on base at the time they said he was AWOL.

And that shut up all the critics didn’t it?

Obama hasn’t broken any law or violated the Constitution.

If he's POTUS and he isn't eligible then he definately has.

He’s not POTUS, he’s the President elect. I know I know, you probably think of him as the President already, since he’s the only one doing anything to fix the problems in the country, unlike that other guy... what’s his name? I forget

Considering how corrupt that Chicago political machine is, and how cagey Obama is being, it's not a surprise that many people are wondering about him.

I wonder many things about Bush, his Administration and their tactics, doesn’t mean I could prove it in a Court of law, or even that I’m right about them.

All he has to do is release one single little piece of paper and everyone can get on with their lives. This is ALL on HIM.

You are fooling yourself if you think this would be over if he released his birth certificate.

Some people already decided that he is not a US citizen.

If he released his birth certificate and showed he was born in Hawaii, then people would claim it was forged. Then they would demand the SCOTUS for example, to take a look at it. And if the Supreme Court concluded it was real, then the SCOTUS would be in on the conspiracy.

There’s some people that will never be convinced, no matter how much evidence is there to show otherwise.

link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
He has produced his birth certificate. What are you talking about my dear good sir?

You didn't read the information provided, did you?
Go back and read the OP information. You will see that Obama hasn't.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
What does it matter?

He was selected for the presidential race.
Everyone who voted for him was happy to vote for him.
He won the election.

Even if he wasn't born on American soil I'm sure he can't be any worse than some of the other previous presidents.

If he considers himself an American citizen and performs to the best of his ability.

So why does is matter where he born?

That is exactly the problem!

It DOES matter!

The framers of the Constitution wanted to make sure that anyone serving as POTUS only had loyalty to America.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx
And that shut up all the critics didn’t it?

Actually, it shut up most everyone who was screaming 'AWOL!'.
It certainly turned down the noise of the AWOL people.
As far as the rest of his critics ... they still had plenty of
other things to complain about. (and I am one of the complainers).

You are fooling yourself if you think this would be over if he released his birth certificate..

I believe a VERY large % of the noise about this could easily go away if he produced the original birth certificate that is on file in Hawaii.

Hey .. if I'm wrong then I'm wrong ... but that is what I think.
MOST of the noise would die down and disappear.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So how does one get a certificate of live birth without having a birth certificate to verify?

Does he pull it out of his ass like so many conspiracies on this website?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

Being from Chicago.....

You do the math.

How do illegals come up with their documents?

Not saying he did just saying that it is possible.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

If he's POTUS ....

He’s not POTUS, he’s the President elect.

I said IF he's POTUS.
You are just trying to argue.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I don't know do they go to Chicago to get their documents?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by davion
So how does one get a certificate of live birth without having a birth certificate to verify?

READ the OP. The COLB is a fake. It was put out by left wing Daily KOS and 'fact checked' by factcheck.org - of the ANNENBERGs - of which Obama has been very involved with and even gained millions of $$ in earmarks for.

Document experts say it's a fake.

Heck - one look at his daddy's race being listed as 'African' tells ya'.

(it should have been the official designation of negro, negroid, or black)

link   

Originally posted by jam321
People can try to sue Bush over his national guard records and it is ok but can't sue Obama over his BC cause it would be a racial thing to do.

Who said people aren’t allowed to sue Obama?

People are free to sue whoever they want, just understand that for a Court (the SCOTUS especially) to hear it, the case has to have merit.

You can’t just put up together a theory, sprinkle it with Internet rumors and demand that a Court gives you what you want.

You want the SCOTUS to request Obama his birth certificate? Make up a compelling legal argument based on facts and submit it.

People are assuming the Courts aren’t hearing these cases because they are covering something up. They forget that perhaps all of these cases don’t have any merit, and that’s why they are being dismissed.

Surely it has to be a conspiracy!

link   

In light of all this, is it too much for President-elect Obama to simply authorize the release of his birth documents and settle the matter once and for all before any further harm comes to our Constitution.

Mr Marrs, “in light of all this”? What is this exactly? There are only speculations, hearsay and blog posts putting forward these theories.

Barack Obama, or anyone else for that matter, isn’t under any legal obligation to release his birth certificate, at least until a Court requests him to. And even when that happens I doubt his birth certificate would be released to the public, as it would probably be for review of the Court and Judges only.

From Obama’s (and his campaign) point-of-view, these theories are all bunk, then why should he give in to these people’s demands when he doesn’t have to?

Or, perhaps George W. Bush was right when, according to several credible accounts, he described the Constitution of the United States as "just a goddamned piece of paper."

Obama hasn’t broken any law or violated the Constitution.

Even in the case of Obama not being eligible to be President, he isn’t President yet, and the Constitution already contemplates the possibility of President elects not qualifying for the Office.

What's clear is that you lack an open mind and simply want the "troublemakers" to go away. I would guess this is how you, personally, deal with problems in your life - you simply ignore them until they go away or you threaten or belittle those that bring problems to your attention until they do go away.

If you had bothered to read Marrs' article, you would see that there is an awful lot of action being taken to make sure that the original birth certificate isn't released - much more than you would think necessary. And too many things have happened in the quest for this truth that defy logic. Things that should make any logical, thinking man say, "you know, that IS odd. I wonder what's going on there."

1. Why would a Hawaii judge seal the birth certificate under orders that specifically "no one in the press" has access to them?
2. Why post sheriffs to the building where they are stored that are instructed to brush off questions about the birth certificate?
3. Why spend time filing motions to dismiss instead of filing motions answering the charges filed by Berg as simply "untrue"?
4. How was Jerome Corsi's paperwork that they filled out the same day "lost" by officials and why during his 4.5 hours of incarceration was he not allowed access to a phone or other communication device?
5. Since a California Judge has ruled that the plaintiff's filing suit there DO have standing, why hasn't Obama responded to the charges filed in that suit?

Fact is, you cannot answer these questions without some kind of snippy reply. Or you would revert to "partisan agendas" and write it off as more loonie-ism.

The people like us who question the powers that be on behalf of the Constitution are the ones who show consistently that we love this country, not those like you who simply want the problem to go away so you can put 8 years of Bush behind you as quickly as possible.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Who are these experts?

Oh right, bloggers.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by davion]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Outstanding essay, Mr. Marrs. I have also posted several of these same facts from those same sources on another forum called alienhub, and now it looks like I have been CENSORED by the admins who started the thread in the first place, who are pro-Obama. All of my posts within the discussion have disappeared after their 3-day "down time" (the site was not up) leaving only the thread starter. The "I dunno whut happened" excuse that I was given for this CENSORSHIP on their part has caused me to excuse myself from that forum and join this one. This place has many more intelligent folks anyways...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I said IF he's POTUS.
You are just trying to argue.

So I guess you’re saying you agree with me right? He hasn’t broken any laws or violated the Constitution yet, since he’s not the President.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Im from the UK, so I apologise if my thoughts are off track. Is it possible that the whole birth certificate issue has been planned to put Hil, Clinton in the whitehouse through the back door? If in 2 months time it is found that Obama is not eligable to be POTUS because of the info on his birth certificate, could Clinton get the role as POTUS by default???

respects

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join