It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Orlando, Florida 11-19-08

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by easynow

Hint: At the beginning of the video you can see where the sun is setting, we know what direction that is. The stationary object sure looks like Venus at sunset to me. The moving object seems to appear in that area as well, right where the ISS would first appear. It follows the track to the NE, getting very high in the SE.

3 things to consider:

The object is steady in 2 clips, it haves at least 3 different speeds, the all the sightings doesn't match the ISS trajectory maybe except for the first clip.

I have seen the ISS and it's not as bright this thing, and the ISS keeps a constant speed it never stops.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

hi cdesigns

the only way as of right now that i see to discount the object being the iss is when you first spotted the object... because the iss according to the data would not have come from that direction(north)the data does coincide with the rest of the sighting as far as i can tell.

the change in speeds of the object as you describe is puzzling for sure. the object does appear to zig zag like you described at the end of clip three and i can't see the space station doing that.

not sure what to think hmmm...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Is weird because on the first video is steady, on the second video is moving very fast and then it looks steady again before moving slowly and doing the zigzag movement, then on the thrid clip is moving slowly, and I just realize that it also changes color.

I'm trying to upload the clips but all the 3 clips are over 200mb alone and combined my software put them on the 600mb range, I tried already to upload 1 clip and because my DSL sucks it was almost ready the upload an the some call and the internet got disconnected.

My cousin haves a T1 at his work I will ask him to uploaded for me, when? I don't know, We are on the last month of the year and I'm super busy at work.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

thanks cdesigns

i understand that getting a file that large for us to view is not an easy task so do what you have to do and don't feel pressured as this thread will be here when your ready.

thanks again

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hi , i work in Orlando Science Center and we recibe many reports of that features from 911 and people. it is probably true sorry for not showing my name, can have problems in my work.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join