It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Orlando, Florida 11-19-08

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Guys the ISS doesnt stays steady it also doesnt move up down left right so fast if you see the third video the ufo is moving slowly not as fast a the first clip, also venus and jupiter are visble from my house but they are more to right than the ufo position on the first clip and they dont come out until about 35 min later on that day

Keep in mind that the original video is the same as you have seen here I dint cut any part of the video my camera is a JVC GZ-MS100 that recods directly to a SD card and makes clips of video each time you press the REC/STOP button

You will see a lot of better resolution on the original video clips , im still working on how to upload them I will do it this weekend for sure I will upload the 3 clips in Its original format you will have to get the correct video codec to see it

This was recorded exactly at 5:44pm november 19 2008 check on nasa if the ISS was pasing on top of Orlando FL at that moment

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
does the iss pass on the same place every day?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns

No it does not.
It did pass over Orlando at 5:44 PM on November 19.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

No it does not.

Hmm very interesting but looking at the google satellite tracking it doesnt match the position i saw it

Im going to upload another tonight

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Go to this site. It is far more useful.
heavens-above.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I run across alot of said to be "UFO" videos in my time here on ATS..
But honestly this is one of the better ones!
I will have to maul over this one for a bit before I can come out and say anything directly.. Good shot however.. Frame of referance. Not extreamly shakey, good form!
I live close to Tampa area, and we have alot of stuff in the night sky here.
Which I should video tape more often, but you know what I just dont need the hassle.. I know what I know in my heart.. Thats all I need.
I know they are out there..
But good video man.. One of the few.. one of the few..

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
I run across alot of said to be "UFO" videos in my time here on ATS..
But honestly this is one of the better ones!
I will have to maul over this one for a bit before I can come out and say anything directly.. Good shot however.. Frame of referance. Not extreamly shakey, good form!
I live close to Tampa area, and we have alot of stuff in the night sky here.
Which I should video tape more often, but you know what I just dont need the hassle.. I know what I know in my heart.. Thats all I need.
I know they are out there..
But good video man.. One of the few.. one of the few..

Thanks

I have own different brands of video cameras and I love the JVC camcorder that I have it have excellent Digital zoom compared to another brands and an excellent steady shot.

Just today I sold my JVC camera and got the next model with 30GB HDD inside, I also have an old Sony camera that I'm comverting for IR recording, I'm hook up with this now

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ok guys, I did my best re-creating the day I saw it and the position I saw it. For me it wasn't the ISS why? because it was steady for a long period, then it moved very quickly and then lowered speed and made hard movements to different directions.

It wasn't venus or jupiter on that day I saw venus and jupiter and they were very close to each other and they came out over 40min later

Ok here is the map with the positions of sighting

Position 3, 4, 5 are the positions from my video, positions 1, 2 are from stops lights from my work to my home.

As you can see he went around my area.

I hope this help

YOU HAVE TO CLICK THE PICTURE to see it completly

[edit on 12-12-2008 by cdesigns]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

thanks cdesigns for the Map and if this was the path the object followed then i would certainly consider ruling out the space station as the explanation.

also i did notice the Zig Zag motion of the object towards the end of the video wich coincides with your map. i will try to get some crops of that part so other people can see what we are talking about.

thanks again my friend and i am not sure if you have had any luck or not in uploading the video or not but here is a google link that starts you off on a search. hope that helps

www.google.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The FACT that it moves quite fast at 2:50+ debunks any planet or stationary object around earth. Especially 2:54 when it's almost done zooming out you see it travel a great distance.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

No it does not.

Phage can you please link me to the exact page where you got this information ? becasuse i can't seem to verify your findings....all i am getting is this...

heavens-above.com...
(i guess this site will not let me bookmark what i wanted to show here ???)

i am new to the site and have not mastered the search feature so i might be just doing something wrong...thanks

this article is saying the iss was visable in Virginia that day..

www.suffolksky.com...

this article from bad astronomy shows pictures of the iss at night time on the 19th.
www.bautforum.com...

[edit on 14-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Click on the logo for "Heavens above" in the left top corner, I think that wil help.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

thanks Ziggystar60 ,

i did click on the logo but it only takes me to the main page and the link i was trying to post showed some of the positions of the iss on that day but none said orlando or anything close to it.

i would like to see a picture like the one you see on that site showing the track of the iss but i would want to see the example for November 19th

for the coordinate illiterate like myself i would love to see a picture of that day like this...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

On the homepage, see "configuration" to set the location.
Now select "satellites", 10 day predictions for ISS
Now continue to press "previous" until you get to the desired date.

You can't get a view like you want but you can get the path through the sky by clicking the link for each pass shown.

[edit on 12/14/2008 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

ok that site sucks as far as searching for past information...

the link i tried to post in the above post showed some coordinates and for the life of me...i can not get back to that page....very frustrating...lol

i tried doing the previous option already and it will only go back to December 11th. and i believe the instructions you are giving me will lead to the same results shown in the photo below

can you find the coordinates you posted and do a print screen showing the entire page ? or link to it ?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Keep hitting "previous" sometimes there are no passes for the period you select.
Oh never mind, I'll just use some of my valuable (free) storage space:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'll just use some of my valuable (free) storage space:

thanks for doing that i appreciate you using your "valuable free storage space"

ok , now i have to figure out how this information coincides with the map cdesigns has posted showing the direction of where he says the object appeared and traveled.

thanks Phage

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Thanks Phage!

I had been trying to solve another mystery using this site and couldn't find out how to get historic data. I know how to use it now, but the mystery's still there.

Regards,

JoeBarna

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hint: At the beginning of the video you can see where the sun is setting, we know what direction that is. The stationary object sure looks like Venus at sunset to me. The moving object seems to appear in that area as well, right where the ISS would first appear. It follows the track to the NE, getting very high in the SE.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

well i am starting to have to agree with you Phage because according to the data the iss does seem to be in the right position to explain where cdesigns seen the object according to his map.

here is the photo from Heavens Above again for reference to the next picture (and you can edit your post and erase the picture if you want to save that valuable storage space
)

the RED dots show where he first spotted the object on the way home from work and the GREEN dots show the different positions of when he started video taping the object.

IF, i am reading the information correctly from the Heavens Above data then the GREEN dots do in fact coincide with that information as far as i can tell.

i still need to see the unedited version of the video to be sure. i was not there and i hope i am not misrepresenting what cdesigns witnessed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join