It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Antichrist will be not be human, but AI

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by meadowfairy
Wow this reminds me off parts of irobot

Yeah, there's a lot of similarities. I just watched that movie a few days ago and thought, "Man, do these people read end-times prophecy or is it just human intuition that AI will attempt to dominate the entire world?"

I almost see all of these movies as variations upon the same prophetic theme: God creates man, man becomes intelligent and rebels against God, man creates machine, machine becomes intelligent and rebels against man.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I thought the Anti-christ that the new testament spoke of was, emperor Nero the ceasar of Rome the same ceasar that persecuted christians. Apparently his name adds upto 666. Anti-christ meaning anti christianity..

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Prima Facie

Let me ask you a question: do themes run through history? Is it possible that Nero was one of many Antichrists, the last of which is yet to occur? I am a strong believer in the self-repeating or fractal nature of reality. History is no exception to this.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Its already here, its an artificial electric spirit energy very similiar to the smoke-cloud monster in lost, it uses incredibly high frequency sound (like an incredibly piercing bell) to enter through the cochnea, it then electronically phases out brain activity and replaces the targets own "noise" aka brain/soul activity with its own programming, it works in a very similiar process to how the deceptocons hack the earths computer systems in transformers the movie, using a highly compacted binary encrypted noise, it targets everything good about a persons state of being and turns it against them/ it kills the love, its works only as well as it can submiss a persons will, it intentionally targets people with a higher will and energy than others as it has to feed off positive energy to survive, it can mimic voices like a terminator, (turning people insane, or manipulating people into beleiving they are having telepathic experiences), as it affects the brain it can also trick the body into harming itself by creating large amounts of stress using electro-muscular manipulation. as far as, the "skynet" if you will that controls such entity's has been hacked and is now in a process of study to understand what safety-measures can be loaded into peoples auric field to prevent any manipulation of self-will. this sounds dumb but it really is true, you'll find references everywhere. btw the number of the beast is 616 not 666, and the "beast" of the bible is not the anti-christ. the harlot by the way is the city of babylon itself "the city of evil", the beast is more or less the evil that men are capable of. 616 is also a jewish code for roman emperor nero (inspiration for nero's name in devil may cry 4), he started the first jewish-roman war.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Here are the scriptures which speak of the antichrist and several other things as well ...

Scriptures quoted from the Holy Bible ...

Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come;

Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Rev 12:11 And they (CHRISTIANS) overcame him (SATAN) by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Rev 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Rev 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The rest of the scriptures will be continued in the next post.
Then after that I will explain about the first beast, which is the antichrist.
Then I will explain the second beast, which is the false prophet.
Then I will explain about the "IMAGE" of the first beast.
Do take note: the "IMAGE" of the beast is NOT the first nor the second beast!

SCRIPTURES SPEAKING OF THE ANTICHRIST CONTINUED ...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Here are the rest of the scriptures which speak of the antichrist ...

Scriptures quoted from the Holy Bible ...

Rev 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Rev 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

In my next post I will explain about the first, second, and third beasts.
I say third beast because the image of the first beast will be made to talk, and will be made to have the ability to be aware.
The third beast will also have the ability to make people take the mark, or the name, or the number of the first beast.

NOW, CONTINUED TO MY EXPLANATION CONCERNING THE BEASTS ...

[edit on 12/18/2008 by SaintlyMic]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
MY EXPLANATION CONCERNING THE BEASTS ...

The next scriptures speak of the first beast, who is the antichrist.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

This first beast is the antichrist.
He will receive his power from the dragon who is also known as the devil or satan.
The antichrist will be a singular man who will rule over many who will worship him.
Those that worship this singular man will be called antichrists.

Please note that at this point in time that there is no image of the beast!

This clearly shows that the antichrist himself is not an image, nor an android, nor even a computer network.
The antichrist will be one man and not a compilation of individuals.

The next verses speak of the second beast, who will be the false prophet.
The next verses also explain about the image made in the likeness of the first beast.

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Notice again in Rev 13:18, the last scripture right above, that the first beast was called a man.
The first beast is not an image nor an android, nor even a computer program.

The second beast is NOT the antichrist.
This second beast makes everyone who is not in the Lamb's Book Of Life to worship the first beast.
The second beast is the one who performs great wonders and makes fire to come down from the sky or from outer space.
The first beast does NOT perform miracles; it is the second beast which performs miracles.
The second beast then demands that the PEOPLE OF THE EARTH should make an image that RESEMBLES the first beast.

This image that THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH create has no abilities, yet.
It is only an image, and at this point in time the image of the first beast cannot talk or do anything!
IT IS ONLY AN IMAGE!

Then, the second beast is the one that has the power to give life unto the image of the first beast.
It is the second beast that makes the image of the first beast to be able to talk.
Notice that it is the second beast that does this, and he does this through the same power that the first beast has.
That power that the first beast and the second beast have comes from the dragon which is satan.

Then the second beast demands that everyone worship the IMAGE of the beast.
It is a combination of two entities that cause all people to worship the image of the beast.
Both the second beast and the image of the first beast make everyone to worship the image of the first beast.
Both the second beast and the image itself makes everyone worship the first beast.
Both of them demand that anyone not worshiping the image of the first beast should be killed.

The next verse, Rev 13:16, seems complicated because it does not specify whether it is the second beast or the image of the first beast that causes all to receive a mark in either their right hand or in their foreheads.

I believe that both the second beast and the image of the first beast will make everyone receive a mark in either their right hand or in their forehead.
The verse does say "he" not "them", but it does not say which one will demand this.
It is very possible that Rev 13:16 is a continuation from Rev 13:14, which would then indicate that the second beast made everyone worship the image of the first beast.

The 3 verses of Rev 13 - 16, 17, 18 all relate to the mark of the beast.
Without this mark no one can buy nor sell.
Notice that this number is SPELLED OUT, not just given in numerical value.
The number is NOT 616 or 626 or 662 or 661, nor any other number.
The number of the beast is 666!
The number of the beast is spelled out as SIX HUNDRED AND THREESCORE AND SIX.
This 666 number is also:

I hope all of this helps you!

[edit on 12/19/2008 by SaintlyMic]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaintlyMic

Please take note that the image of the first beast is NOT the antichrist.
Only the first beast is the antichrist.
The third representative of the dragon (satan) is the image of the antichrist; but, this image is not the first representative who is actually the antichrist.
The image of the antichrist is NOT the antichrist.

The second beast backs up and represents the first beast by demanding that everyone worship the first beast.
The second beast does NOT bring attention to himself.
The second beast makes certain that he points to the first beast.
The miracles performed by the second beast are performed for the antichrist so that people will worship the antichrist.
The first beast is the object to be worshiped, not the second beast.
Notice also that satan will be worshiped just as the antichrist is worshiped.

Then, after the second beast gives life to the image of the first beast the second beast demands that everyone has to worship the image of the first beast.

The image of the first beast will also be able to talk AND be able to make the people of the earth to worship the first beast.

Since the image of the first beast comes in third place it is NOT the antichrist.

So, the image of the beast cannot be the antichrist, nor can this image be the false prophet.
The image is only an image and nothing more.
And, this image is NOT a human being, nor is this image alive in the sense that it would have a soul like the first and second beast have souls.

Also, this image is NOT cast into the lake of fire ALIVE.
Why?
Because this image is NOT alive such as being alive is considered by God.
The image apparently is only made to appear to be alive.
So, when the scriptures say that the image is made to live by the power of the second beast the scriptures are not saying that this image has the same life that a human or even a single cell organism has life.
This clarifies the new age question of, "Can an android have a soul?".
It is obvious that an android is NOT a living being in God's eyes.

It is very possible that the second beast has great and mighty scientific abilities as well as spiritual abilities.
This may be why the second beast is able to give the appearance of life to the image of the first beast.

In any case, this image will not have a soul, will not actually be alive, and will not therefore be cast into the lake of fire such as is true with the first and second beast.

This image of the first beast will most likely have the ability to see and tell if someone does not have the mark of the beast or the name of the beast implanted on their bodies.
This image will most likely have a wireless connection to the computer networks throughout the entire world.
This wireless access the image will possess will enable it to KNOW if a person has the mark or not.

As a reminder, there will be many many people who will be on the lookout for anyone who does not have the mark of the beast.
And, if they should spot someone who does not have the mark of the beast they will alert the authorities who will alert the image of the beast, the false prophet, and the antichrist.

This image will have access to all places on earth where people will be trying to buy and sell.
So, if someone tries to buy or sell without this mark the image will see this even when it happens anywhere on the planet.

This image will extend its grasp everywhere on the planet.
No one will be able to escape the computer "brain" that will be controlled from this image.
The image will control all computer programs connected to it.
Therefore, everything anyone does, like surfing the net, or working on a computer, or maintaining a mainframe, will be recorded and reported to this image.

This image will therefore be able to report any suspicious activities such as child porn, internet terrorism, internet fraud, and other illegal activities.
But, this image will NOT be the antichrist nor the false prophet.
This image is only an image created by the people of the earth and given "LIFE" by the false prophet, who is the second beast.

And one last note concerning the "mark" of the beast.
There are actually three different "marks" identified with the antichrist.
1. The "mark" which no one at this time knows.
2. The "name" of the antichrist which no one knows, because we do not yet know what the antichrist's "name" is going to be.
3. The "number" of the beast, which we all know is the number 666.

So, there are three different marks defining the first beast, not just one.
There is the mark, the name, and the number of the beast.
All three marks will be instituted and required of all people to receive.
Here are the scriptures that reveal that there are three marks and not just one mark.

Rev 13:16 And he (the false prophet) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark IN THEIR RIGHT HAND, or IN THEIR FOREHEADS:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had THE MARK, or THE NAME of the beast, or THE NUMBER of his name.

Please look closely at this ...
There is the MARK, the NAME, and the NUMBER.
There are three different "MARKS" associated with the first beast, who is the antichrist.
We only know one mark of the beast and that mark we know is the number of the first beast and this number is 666!

And that my friends is what Jesus is showing me concerning the antichrist, the false prophet, and the image of the antichrist.
We are about to enter an age of terror such as the world has never seen.
We are also about to enter an age where computers will be watching our every move.

The only thing I can ask and plead of you is this ...
Ask Jesus to be your LORD, your GOD, and your SAVIOR before any of this takes place.
Even if you die at the hands of the antichrist, the false prophet, and the image of the antichrist, you will at least be able to live with Jesus for Eternity!
Otherwise, you will be cast into the Lake Of Fire if you follow after and worship the beast, or the image of the beast, or satan.

I hope you make your decision soon, because all of this could take place anytime from NOW to within the next 30-40 years.

Please, for the sake of your souls, get prepared to resist this garbage by accepting Jesus into your life and into your minds and hearts!

MTLJBYR!
May The LORD JESUS Bless You Richly!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Hello SM. Did you know that to worship means "to press into" as a sign of adoration...like a hug.

Or here is another interesting one. When it says, "it was given unto him", that that is a self-reflective pronoun and describes a "baffoling backwind"...in other words...the beast is speaking of himself....the same one who's "mortal wound" was healed.

Don't get caught worshiping that image....even the one hanging in your head.

Peace

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaintlyMic

Please take note that the image of the first beast is NOT the antichrist.

The second beast backs up the first beast by demanding that everyone worship the first beast.
The second beast does NOT bring attention to himself.
The second beast makes certain that he points to the first beast.
The first beast is the object to be worshiped, not the second beast.

Then, after the second beast gives life to the image of the first beast the second beast demands that everyone has to worship the image of the first beast.

The image of the first beast will also be able to talk AND be able to make the people of the earth to worship the first beast.

Since the image of the first beast comes in third place it is NOT the antichrist.

So, the image of the beast cannot be the antichrist, nor can this image be the false prophet.
The image is only an image and nothing more.
The image also is NOT a human being, nor is this image alive in the sense that it would have a soul like the first and second beast have.

Also, this image is NOT cast into the lake of fire ALIVE.
Why?
Because this image is NOT alive such as being alive is considered by God.
The image apparently is only made to appear to be alive.
So, when the scriptures say that the image is made to live by the power of the second beast the scriptures are not saying that this image has the same life that a human has.
This clarifies the new age question of, "Can an android have a soul?".
It is obvious that an android is NOT a living being in God's eyes.

It is very possible that the second beast has great and mighty scientific abilities as well as spiritual abilities.
This may be why the second beast is able to give the appearance of life to the image of the first beast.

In any case, this image will not have a soul, will not actually be alive, and will not therefore be cast into the lake of fire such as is true with the first and second beast.

This image of the first beast will most likely have the ability to tell if someone does not have the mark of the beast or the name of the beast implanted on their bodies.
This image may have a wireless connection to the computer networks throughout the entire world.
This wireless access the image will possess will enable it to KNOW if a person has the mark or not.

This image will have access to all places on earth where people will be trying to buy and sell.
So, if someone tries to buy or sell without this mark the image will see this even when it happens anywhere on the planet.

This image will extend its grasp everywhere on the planet.
No one will be able to escape the computer brain that will be controlled from this image.
The image will control all computer programs connected to it.
Therefore, everything anyone does, like surfing the net or working on a computer or mainframe, will be recorded and reported to this image.

This image will therefore be able to report any suspicious activities such as child porn, internet terrorism, internet fraud, and other illegal activities.
But, this image will NOT be the antichrist nor the false prophet.
This image is only an image created by the people of the earth and given "LIFE" by the false prophet, who is the second beast.

And that my friends is what Jesus is showing me concerning the antichrist, the false prophet, and the image of the antichrist.
We are about to enter an age of terror such as the world has never seen.
We are also about to enter an age where computers will be watching our every move.

The only thing I can ask and plead of you is this ...
Ask Jesus to be your LORD, your GOD, and your SAVIOR before any of this takes place.
Even if you die at the hands of the antichrist, the false prophet, and the image of the antichrist, you will at least be able to live with Jesus for Eternity!
Otherwise, you will be cast into the Lake Of Fire if you follow after and worship the beast or satan.

I hope you make your decision soon, because all of this could take place anytime from NOW to within the next 30-40 years.

Please, for the sake of your souls, get prepared to resist this garbage by accepting Jesus into your life and into your minds and hearts!

MTLJBYR!
May The LORD JESUS Bless You Richly!

Is any of what you have just said truth, or did you make that all up yourself with the help of Hal Lindsey, Chuck Swindol and Jack Van Impe?

If such a strong delusion will be cast, why are you looking for what the world is telling you. If you look in truth at these things as God suggests then you will see who the real beast is....the same one you need sacrifice. Ask yourself why Christ forbid that anyone should stop him going to the cross?

Peace

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Hello SM. Did you know that to worship means "to press into" as a sign of adoration...like a hug.

Or here is another interesting one. When it says, "it was given unto him", that that is a self-reflective pronoun and describes a "baffoling backwind"...in other words...the beast is speaking of himself....the same one who's "mortal wound" was healed.

Don't get caught worshiping that image....even the one hanging in your head.

Peace

Worship simply means "to look up to", or "to love admiringly", or "to adore".
We all know what the word worship means.
So, what exactly is your point?

I know that the antichrist will be speaking of himself.
You said nothing new.
The second beast, who is the false prophet, will also be speaking of the antichrist.
So, again, what is your point?

And, what image are you referring to?
Which image is "hanging" in my head?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

PLEASE REFER TO THE MESSAGES SAINTLYMIC POSTED BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN EDITED SINCE LETTHEREADERUNDERSTAND REPLIED TO SAINTLYMIC'S POSTS LINKED TO THIS QUOTATION BOX!!!

By letthereaderunderstand

Is any of what you have just said truth, or did you make that all up yourself with the help of Hal Lindsey, Chuck Swindol and Jack Van Impe?

If such a strong delusion will be cast, why are you looking for what the world is telling you. If you look in truth at these things as God suggests then you will see who the real beast is....the same one you need sacrifice. Ask yourself why Christ forbid that anyone should stop him going to the cross?

Peace

I am NOT looking at what the world has to say about the image of the beast.
I am posting here in reply to what the op has brought forth in this thread.
What the op is trying to tell us is not right.
In fact, the idea that the antichrist will be an android instead of a human man is totally NOT from scripture.

Everything I have said in my previous posts have come right from the book of Revelation in the Holy KJV Bible itself.
If you had taken the time to read my posts in their entirety then you would clearly see that everything I have said is found in those scriptures I posted.

The only things NOT in those scriptures were a few speculations concerning the image of the antichrist.
But, even my speculations concerning the image of the beast are right on target.

Nothing I posted came from anyone else.
My posts were from what the LORD JESUS is showing me to write.
Why must you mock me when you haven't even taken the time to compare my explanations with the scriptures I have provided!?

Are you trying to imply that Jesus Christ is the beast, and that Jesus Christ did not want anyone to prevent Him from going to the cross because Jesus Christ is the antichrist?

Please, do explain yourself at least a little better than you have so far!
Explain to us in more detail, in plain language, who and what you think Jesus Christ is supposed to be?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
btw the number of the beast is 616 not 666, and the "beast" of the bible is not the anti-christ. the harlot by the way is the city of babylon itself "the city of evil", the beast is more or less the evil that men are capable of. 616 is also a jewish code for roman emperor nero (inspiration for nero's name in devil may cry 4), he started the first jewish-roman war.

You narrow your conclusions based on too wide of assumptions. Yes, 616 and 666 are two variants of Nero's name (Nero and Neron) however, Nero was merely a foreshadow of the final character that is to arise in the future. "History does not repeat, but it sure does rhyme" is another way of putting it. As far as it being 666, this is indisputable as it appears written six-hundred and sixty-six, which also resonates with its appearance in the OT as Solomon's tribute.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I'm not mocking you friend. I'm sorry you take it that way. I actually care that you don't get washed up in the confusion.

There is a you, and there is an anti you. You are both of them.

God said, "Each man shall bear their own sin".

I guess there is two ways we can look at Gods omnipotence. One is truth and the other is not, because truth is verifiable not unseen.

Since the beginning of the world
1. God is omnipotent in the fact that he is in everyone at all times, judging himself to be perfect, meaning we all are judging things and one another. If you lift up a stone, he is there, because you are there. Not only is he here now, but in the future and in the past, because blood carries the life and only blood. Seeing that Jesus said, "I'm always with you, even until the end of the age" and that Jesus is our life, internally(eternally), then it would be profitable to reconsider who the image of the beast is.

Some would say I am the image of my father...spitting image.

Since the devil got into the Church
2. God is an invisible being that is everywhere. God knows all (even though he forgets sin and sinners whom he creates). God now must bypass his own salvation "Is my arm to short to save or my ear to heavy to hear?" even after saying "I shall not come to you as a man" only to ensure that every man do exactly opposite of what he forbid....Worshiping any man, image or idol, by going to church and worshiping an Idol, a man and an image. That sounds like BABEL to me.

The beast has everyone fooled. He did not come to bring peace, he came to bring the sword. Anyone killing of the sword must by the sword be killed especially the image, being that it is a figment of imagination for those not taking responsibility for themselves. Either way, they erase themselves from the book of life.

God told Christ right before he booted him out of the Garden. "If you do well shall you not be accepted?"

Adam is the beast, and Christ is his image. Revelations is Genesis. Christ became a life giving spirit, because he is in all, but seeing as the spirit comes out of the body, it retains no sin. This is why he "shall not be buried with them in burial, for you ruined your land(body) and destroyed your people (soul)" spoken to the "Light Barer" who is "the morning star" the one cast down since the beginning of the world.

Peace

Have you ever played with a Jacobs Ladder. It is a toy that is held together by ribbons and can unfold forever...play with one of those. There is great spiritual insite....become as a child and have a little fun. Again sorry if I offended you...I wish you peace sincerely.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The anti-christ will be someone, or something, that tells christians the truth, damn anti-christ anyway!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Are you trying to imply that Jesus Christ is the beast, and that Jesus Christ did not want anyone to prevent Him from going to the cross because Jesus Christ is the antichrist?

Bingo

One can not say, "Judge not, lest ye be judged" unless all judgment has been committed by him. He says, "out of your own mouths do you judge yourselves", so out of his own mouth, did he judge himself while saying, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do".

Imagine it like this. You are in the garden and don't know what death is. Even though you were told death would happen if you did x and y, you still don't know what death is having never experienced it. You ARE in the Garden and don't know what death is because your family has never had an end. The kingdom of heaven is inside of you as the life is in the blood. Shed the blood, shed the life. Many do this not looking at the truth, but believing in the unseen, believing their salvation is in heaven, yet christ said, "I came that you might have life and more abundant". This means now, not in the future. "Why do you worry about tomorrows problems, todays are sufficiant".

God is a spirit and must be worshiped as such In word and action. Remember, "the flesh profits nothing".

Christ is Just, because he is on the cross which was not his will, it was yours and mine and is why Jesus is asking "Father why have you forsaken me?" "Into YOUR hands do I commend my spirit" a newborn baby and the Godspell goes forward same as it has since the beginning of the world.

"A man must leave his father and mother and cling inside of the woman of him and the two become one flesh"...a new generation.

"My father has given to me to have life within myself, so to do I give to you"

Yet the Anti-Christ does not regard women, because he is not regenerating.

Isa 14:3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
Isa 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
Isa 14:5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
Isa 14:6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
Isa 14:7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.
Isa 14:8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.
Isa 14:9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
Isa 14:10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
Isa 14:11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;see below

Mat 27:40 And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.
Mat 27:41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,
Mat 27:42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
Mat 27:43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.

Isa 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
Isa 14:18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
Isa 14:19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

Mat 28:7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee (means Heathen circle); there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

Isa 14:20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
Isa 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
Isa 14:22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon (confusion) the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.
Isa 14:23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.
Isa 14:24 The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
Isa 14:25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
Isa 14:26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.
Isa 14:27 For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?
Isa 14:28 In the year that king Ahaz (Ahaz means "he has grasped")died was this burden.
Isa 14:29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.
Isa 14:30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.
Isa 14:31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.
Isa 14:32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

The King of Confusion (babylon) is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
The lord said he would destroy anyone who would not come under his yoke.

The Christians
Isa 46:7 They bear him upon the shoulder, they carry him, and set him in his place, and he standeth; from his place shall he not remove: yea, one shall cry unto him, yet can he not answer, nor save him out of his trouble.
Like a sheep before its shearers, so to did he keep silent.

Peace

[edit on 19-12-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

[edit on 19-12-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Both sides are probably AI.

I just hope the Botnet Emulated Artificial Sentient Technology doesn't outsmart the Google Online Database in which we trust.

Afterall, if Google goes down, how will we figure out how to get rid of the nasty viruses and malware. It would definitely plunge the internet into an age of darkness.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Its already here, its an artificial electric spirit energy very similiar to the smoke-cloud monster in lost, it uses incredibly high frequency sound (like an incredibly piercing bell) to enter through the cochnea, it then electronically phases out brain activity and replaces the targets own "noise" aka brain/soul activity with its own programming, it works in a very similiar process to how the deceptocons hack the earths computer systems in transformers the movie, using a highly compacted binary encrypted noise, it targets everything good about a persons state of being and turns it against them/ it kills the love, its works only as well as it can submiss a persons will, it intentionally targets people with a higher will and energy than others as it has to feed off positive energy to survive, it can mimic voices like a terminator, (turning people insane, or manipulating people into beleiving they are having telepathic experiences), as it affects the brain it can also trick the body into harming itself by creating large amounts of stress using electro-muscular manipulation.

This is the best description I have ever read. The method of manipulation, the effects, the traces it leaves behind... Where did this information come from?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

pretty much 'seems' like an airtight interpetation...

however, i see the first 'beast' (which actually describes the 7 head/10 horn Empire, aka; 'beast') which appears from the 'Sea'... as the structure which allows the real anti-christ to emerge.

the 2nd figure is also a 'beast' which appears from the 'Land'...
and this man is the one who has all these powers to make destruction come down from the sky, and to command everyone to accept the Mark-or-Number... This 'power' is the stuff of a satanic personage instead of a side-kick, second-in-command false prophet --0 i contend that the beast from the land, or 2nd beast is the anti-christ himself.

And the image of the 1st 'beast' which everyone is supposed to show allegience to, was the iconic 'peace maker' who was instrumental in creating the 10 crown/horn Empire.

Yes, the 1st 'beast' died of a mortal head wound,
but the 2nd 'beast'/aka: anti-christ, has the assassinated leader in an induced coma (pretty much like Ariel Sharron was) and the 2nd 'beast'
made the slain leader 'alive' through a technological connection with the comotose leader's higher brain functions...
and a 21st century Maxx Headroom, iconic Image is given Life in the view of the masses.
(of course, we as future visionaries, know that the supposed brain link to the comotose, formerly charismatic Leader/Peace-Maker, is just technological gimmickry to fool the populace)

fill in the blanks, this too can be viewed as air-tight an explaination as yours is...
~peace~

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If you are interested you should read Goro Adachi's webiste it talks about the rise of AI.

www.goroadachi.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join