It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former head of ISI: 911 "Inside Job" by Zionists and Neocons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Former Head of ISI claims 911 was "inside job" or rather "Made in the USA"

With the US moving to corner him, the former ISI chief, Lt. Gen.(retd) Hamid Gul, on Monday offered to present himself for inquisition before a U.N. Commission to clear himself of charges that he had links to Al-Qaeda and Taliban.

Reports here said the U.S. was planning to send names of Lt. Gen. Gul and three others, all said to be former top officers of ISI, as also some Pakistan-based terror groups to the Security Council for imposing sanctions against them.

Lt. Gen. Gul served as ISI chief during 1987-89. I will directly reach out to [U.N. Secretary-General] Ban Ki-moon and ask him to set up an international commission here in Pakistan and I shall be prepared to present myself for inquisition, he said.

Dismissing the U.S. charge of his having links with the Taliban and Al-Qaeda as a pack of lies, he asked the Pakistani government to come out in his defence.

He said he had no contacts with the Pakistani Taliban and its leadership or with militant commander Sirajuddin Haqqani. He was not in any way involved in recruiting youth from madrassas to fight in Afghanistan.

I have met the Foreign Minister [Shah Mahmood Qureshi] and asked him to protect innocent citizens like me. He said he would take it up, the ex-General told PTI.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It was in the news today that the ISI was involved in the India attacks and there is strong evidence that the ISI was also involved in 9/11 in some way.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The attempt to bring General Gul before a UN inquiry on his alleged links to terrorist organizations is very interesting. I don't think the Americans will pursue this very strongly, just as they haven't made an effort to get any other 9/11 suspects of any importance before any court.

The most important case in point is General Mahmood Ahmad. The following is a repost of something I posted in another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally, I think that if the Bush administration, were to extradite General Ahmad of the ISI, who is believed to have given directions to Khaled Sheik Mohammed to wire $100,000 to Mohammed Atta, the general would simply tell the FBI interrogators that the ISI arranged for Atta to receive the money at the request of someone in the Bush administration, Rumsfeld, Cheney, take your pick.

That would prove that 911 was an inside job. QED.

That also answers the very amusing question, "Why has there been no attempt to extradite General Ahmad, the only universally acknowledged and accessible perpetrator in the 911 scenario?"

The situation with regard to General Ahmad is discussed in some detail in the thread, "Is General Ahmad to People What WTC 7 is to Buildings on 9/11?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apologies for flogging one of my own threads, but it still amazes me that more fuss is not made over General Ahmad.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
... it still amazes me that more fuss is not made over General Ahmad.
.... because it's the truth.

What's the stereotypical gumshoe response to a complex crime?

Follow the money.

Oct 9, 2001 the Time of India released this article.

On July 22, 2004, the Guardian of London released this.

Who was Ahmad's buddy in the CIA?

None other than W's buddy, Dick Armitage.

The Daily Telegraph puts Ahmad in the United States on Sept 5, 2001... as reported by them on 14 September 2001.

He was in Washington DC and met with George Tenet on 9/11 as documented in the Guardian article above.

The September 13th, 2001 edition of the New York Times documents a meeting between Armitage and Ahmad on the 12th.

Ahmed Shah Masood was a serious PITA to the Taliban and Bin Laden. He was well armed, well organized and he completely kicked them out of the northern territories. Who killed him? The Taliban. Who was sponsoring the Taliban at the time? According to the United States State Deparment... it was the ISI.

Bush Appointee -> Pakistani ISI -> Taliban -> Bin Laden -> 9/11 Hijackers

This was an inside job for certain. It was not our entire government, it was a single, tiny, neo-conservative piece of it.

Why are there so many "holes" between the 9/11 Commission report and just about all the other evidence?

Because the same people that brought you the Iraq War and all it's successes are the same people that tried to cover up the largest single act of terrorism in history.

How exactly does that translate into planes hitting buildings?

I'm not quite that far yet.

EDIT: Does the name Dick Armitage ring a bell? It should. He was Oliver North's boss. Someone no stranger to off-the-books black projects and outright lying to Congress. You want people to arrest on charges for 9/11? Let's start with him. Suspect #1. He covered up Iran-Contra about as well as 9/11...

[edit on 10-12-2008 by cogburn]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yea, Alex Jones had a great interview with him. This guy laid everything out.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
When you have the money paper trail, you can not go wrong.
We have had the money trail, since 2001.
The money wired to Attah, was from the Pakistani general.
And that is why, we didn't need the patriot act.
That is why the Patriot act, was just to spy on and steal innocent peoples money.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cogburn

Yeah. Too bad Richard Armitrage worked for the State Department as a Deputy SecState and has no record of ever working at/for CIA.

Throughout the 90's Armitage was an ambassador to Europe with a specialty in former Soviet states, spent a few years in the private sector as a businessman and working for W's election in the late 90's.

He moved on to the State Department in 2001.

I don't know if your claim (above) of his being in the CIA is just sloppy story-telling or wishful thinking, but he never worked for the CIA.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
LtGen Gul, head of ISI from 1987-89
could not have known if the 911 plot was a USA inside-job made by neocons & other christian-zionists...why....

because the first inklings of a conspiracy to hit america wasn;t begun until 1991... and began to become a concrete idea in the 1995 time period...

see this link which is a decent enough overview to familiarize yourself with, as it states names of interesting persons someone with a research inclination can delve into ---
(the mention of Gen Mahmoud Ahmad by a previous poster is one example) -->
republicbroadcasting.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted by cogburn

posted by pinch
Yeah. Too bad Richard Armitrage worked for the State Department as a Deputy SecState and has no record of ever working at/for CIA.

Throughout the 90's Armitage was an ambassador to Europe with a specialty in former Soviet states, spent a few years in the private sector as a businessman and working for W's election in the late 90's.

I don't know if your claim (above) of his being in the CIA is just sloppy story-telling or wishful thinking, but he never worked for the CIA.

You do not know that. You do not know who is and who is not in the CIA. Some members are top secret and not public knowledge. But Richard Armitage is most definitely a NeoCON isn't he? And the NeoCONs planned 9-11 for their needed New Pearl Harbor event. Correct?

Nor did PNAC whiz kids Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld and Kahililzad, with all their self-appointed "war wisdom," anticipate the problem of fighting foreign insurgencies, one reason why Iraq became a quagmire.

Other PNAC signatories still in the Bush 43 Administration

Elliott Abrams, Representative for Middle Eastern Affairs
John Bolton, former U.N. Ambassador
Seth Cropsey, Director of Voice of America
Paula Dobriansky, Undersecretary of State for Global Affairs
Bruce Jackson, U.S. Committee on NATO
Peter Rodman, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intl. Security
Randy Scheunemann, DOD advisor to Secretary Rumsfeld
Robert Zoelick, Deputy Secretary of State

PNAC signatories formerly in the Bush 43 Administration

Dick Armitage
Kenneth Adelman
Francis Fukuyama
Scooter Libby
Richard Perle
Paul Wolfowitz
Dov Zakheim

www.freedomcentralusa.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

And I would bet until Dick Cheney authorized the outing of Valerie Plame, she wouldn't have had a record of working for the CIA either.

Or is there an online database where we name all of our spies?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

yea.. just wanted to point out that, he wasn't/isn't 'officially' in the CIA .. but .. reading his profile on Wiki ahh.. it's kinda colorful.

So, you maybe correct in that he was 'officially' in the CIA .. but 'closely work with' would be a more exact term.
Being it's the CIA, No one really works there, well...only those that are on paper. *grin*..

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by setfree

ROFLMAO So the point is that a Pakistani Muslim is blaming Jews and Americans for something bad again? And I should care about this morons words because?

The 911 Hijackers got money from the ISI before 911, probably from the CIA but that is beside the point.

I already know who did 911 and I don't need this Paki telling me about it unless it's a CONFESSION. This appears another attempt by the PTB to make 911 truthers look bad... If you believe that Americans were behind 911 you are now going to be linked to Pakistan and it's terror record, thereby guilt by association.

This guy is a CIA stooge!

[edit on 12/10/2008 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Thanks for keeping me honest. It was sloppy storytelling for certain. It was hella late when I posted that.

The confusion arises from Armitage outting Valerie Plame. I had just finished reading a few articles on that.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
From Wiki

"Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, in an interview with CBS News 60 Minutes on September 21, 2006, alleged that Armitage called an ISI general immediately after the September 11, 2001 attacks and threatened to "bomb the country (Pakistan) back to the stone age" unless they supported the US-led war on terror. Presently, Musharraf has refused to provide details, commenting that he is unable to provide details due to restrictions by the publisher (Simon & Schuster) of his book In the Line of Fire: A Memoir.[citation needed] President Bush on the other hand has mentioned that he only became aware of these comments as late as September 2006, when he read them in the newspapers. Armitage confirmed he had held a conversation with the Pakistani general to whom Musharraf had sourced the comments, but denied using a threat of military action couched in such terms on the claimed basis that he was not authorized to do so."

What a setup! Black ops CIA elements use the the ISI for 9/11, then use the money trail to black mail Pakistan into supporting their fake war on terror. And Armitage is CIA it's just he isn't always on active duty, he is called on as needed. He also helped with the PNAC, what a Neocon.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The actual fact of who signs Armitage's paycheck does not dispel the fact that in several black-ops that have gone poorly (i.e. been exposed), Armitage is involved.

CIA flooding inner cities with drugs - Armitage is cited as the man who setup the drug transactions between the CIA and Mexican/Columbian cartels
Noriega - The man who actually handed the money to Noriega for his cooperation
Iran-Contra - Ollie North's boss
9/11 - Payments traced to ISI that were then traced directly to the hijackers
Valerie Plame - The person who outted her

Grab your tin-foil hats... If you want to talk NWO/PNAC/Illuminati members, Dick Armitage is a footsoldier... a "get it done" guy... 100%.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Armitage may not have been on the CIA payroll but if he wasn't on the ONI payroll, I would be shocked.

The guy's Wikipedia bio is really worth reading. I don't usually praise people involved with the Bushwhackers but I don't know how you can think of this guy as anything but an all star.

en.wikipedia.org...(politician)

He served on a destroyer stationed off the coast of Vietnam during the Vietnam War before volunteering to serve what would eventually become three combat tours with the riverine/advisory forces for the South Vietnamese navy.[1]

According to Captain Kiem Do, a Republic of Vietnam Navy officer who served with him in Vietnam, Armitage "seemed drawn like a 'moth to flame' to the hotspots of the naval war: bedding down on the ground with Vietnamese commandos, sharing their rations and hot sauce, telling jokes in flawless Vietnamese."[2] Instead of a uniform, Armitage often dressed in native garb, and was nicknamed "Tran Van Phu" by the Vietnamese.[2]

Several associates who fought alongside Armitage and other politicians (including Ted Shackley)[3] have since said publicly that Armitage was associated with the Central Intelligence Agency's (CIA) highly controversial and clandestine Phoenix Program.[3] Armitage has since denied a role in Phoenix and has stated that - at most - CIA officers would occasionally ask him for intelligence reports.[4]

In 1973, Armitage left active duty and joined the office of the U.S. Defense Attache in Saigon. Immediately prior to the fall of Saigon, he organized and led the removal of South Vietnamese naval assets and personnel from the country and out of the hands of the approaching North Vietnamese. Armitage told South Vietnamese naval officers to take their ships to a designated place in the ocean where they would be rescued by U.S. forces and the ships destroyed. When Armitage arrived at the designated location he found over 20,000 South Vietnamese clinging to less than three dozen naval boats without food or water.[5] With transportation options limited for removing the floating city, Armitage personally decided to sail the flotilla of ships over 1000 miles to Subic Bay, Philippines in 1975 against the wishes of both the Philippine and American governments. Armitage personally arranged for food and water to be delivered by the U.S. Defense Department before negotiating with both governments for permission to dock in Subic Bay.[1][5]

If personalities were the only thing under consideration, I wanna be on this guy's team! It's too bad he fell in with the crooks.

But back on topic, I wonder if General Gul is being hung out to dry as a sop to people who know there is a Pakistani connection to the wrong end of the "war on terror" and aren't particular about just which Pakistani General gets it in the neck. I feel certain that the kind of probe they have in mind for Gul will go nowhere near 9/11.

As Amy Winehouse would say, "No, no, no!"

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by setfree

ROFLMAO So the point is that a Pakistani Muslim is blaming Jews and Americans for something bad again? And I should care about this morons words because?

The 911 Hijackers got money from the ISI before 911, probably from the CIA but that is beside the point.

I already know who did 911 and I don't need this Paki telling me about it unless it's a CONFESSION. This appears another attempt by the PTB to make 911 truthers look bad... If you believe that Americans were behind 911 you are now going to be linked to Pakistan and it's terror record, thereby guilt by association.

This guy is a CIA stooge!

[edit on 12/10/2008 by theindependentjournal]

Hmm so because he is from Pakistan and a Muslim he is discredited? How about an Italian Christian who was the former president of Italy who says the same thing?

www.propagandamatrix.com...

[edit on 10-12-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
[You do not know that. You do not know who is and who is not in the CIA. Some members are top secret and not public knowledge.

Originally posted by Griff
And I would bet until Dick Cheney authorized the outing of Valerie Plame, she wouldn't have had a record of working for the CIA either.

Originally posted by Komodo
yea.. just wanted to point out that, he wasn't/isn't 'officially' in the CIA .. but .. reading his profile on Wiki ahh.. it's kinda colorful.

Originally posted by Ipsedixit
Armitage may not have been on the CIA payroll but if he wasn't on the ONI payroll, I would be shocked.

I keep forgetting...this is your fairy tale, so you can make up whatever you want to make this thing sound as eerie and malevolent as you want.

I love how your analysis criteria goes whereby if someone "looks like they should" work for the CIA (in order to further your fairy tale) then he *does* work for the CIA.

Beautiful.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by pinch]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Seriously guys....

I assert again that it doesn't matter which agency Armitage has worked for at any given time.

He takes orders from the Bush's: George I and maybe George II.

He's a black-bag man. It would be smarter to attach him to the Department of Health and Human Services to completely dissuade suspicions, however that makes international travel and secured document bags a bit of a stretch.

Stop thinking in alphabet agencies. That's not how 9/11 happened.

9/11 was a nameless cabal. You want to call them the Illuminati? Fine... but I have to tell you... 9/11 was one piece of a larger scheme. If there are Illuminati masters of the world running around, they sit far above the ones who planned, plotted, and orchestrated 9/11 from the U.S. government side of things.

Count on it.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
An interesting development with Hamid with the UN security resolution , wouldn't have anything to do with him expressing these views on 9/11 would it ? .

Ex-ISI chief Gul terms reports as nonsense

Former Inter-Services-Inetlligence chief Hamid Gul on Sunday dismissed as "nonsense" reports that Pakistan has agreed to arrest and hand him over to India in connection with the probe into the Mumbai terror attacks.

"It is nonsense, it is disinformation because (Secretary of State) Condoleezza Rice [Images] and America want my name to be
included," Gul told a private Indian channel from Rawalpindi.

He was reacting to a Washington Post report that said Pakistan has agreed to a 48-hour timetable set by India and US
to take action against Lashkar-e-Toiba and arrest at least three Pakistanis believed to be linked to the Mumbai attacks.

Citing a top unnamed Pakistani official, the Post said among the people India asked Islamabad [Images] to arrest and hand
over is the former ISI Director Gul.

"The US doesn't like this loud voice in which I condemn them, their aggression, their oppression, their invasion over Afghanistan and lies in Iraq. I expose them, their 9/11 was a fraud, it was an inside job," he told NDTV.

www.rediff.com...

The Pakistan government has blocked a resolution moved in the UN Security Council for imposing sanctions against former Inter-Services-Intelligence chief retired Lieutenant General Hamid Gul over his alleged links with al-Qaeda and Taliban [Images], Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani [Images] said on Wednesday.

If any action is to be taken against Gul, it will be done under the Pakistani law, Gilani told reporters in his hometown
of Multan.

"Soon after our government was formed, a resolution was moved in the Security Council but we got it put on hold," Gilani said.

Gul is a Pakistani citizen and he would not be handed over to the US, Gilani said. The resolution was never discussed and further steps would be taken by Pakistan if it was "no longer on hold", he added.

Gul, who served as chief of the ISI during 1987-89, has offered to "present himself for inquisition" before a UN
commission to clear himself of charges that he has links to al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

Rediff

top topics

<<   2 >>

join