It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emperor of Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I've been wondering about this for awhile now, But What do you think are the chances of the Emperor of Japan gaining power again in the future?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
doubtful..The japanese have a republic type of goverment I doubt they would want to go back to a monarchy..

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
well this is true. but of all the Japanese Loyalist that I'm aware of.
would whole heartedly support their emporer even to this day. they have a republic with a figure head that is more western than most westerners.
but if he choose to broadcast that all forigners be killed they would be within a few hours. and like wise if he broke relations it would naturally go back to his emporship immediately and without a skip in the heart beat.
that man has real power.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hi there.

I was wondering what you ment by if the Emperor gain power again? Did you mean in a Totalitaian way? Becuase Japans system of Government is the same as Britian. There head of state is Emperor Akihito.

Head of state: Emperor Akihito

Akihito succeeded his father, Hirohito, in 1989. Under the 1947 constitution, Japan's emperors have a purely ceremonial role.

Japan is not a Republic.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 8-12-2008 by stoo82]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
well if Japan is not a Republic - hum, they have our Constitution dressed up a bit by McAuthor... and we are a republic - why wouldn't Japan be one... its the same structure as ours.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
JAPAN IS NOT A REPUBLIC.

The head os state is Emperor Akihito.

How many republics have an Emperor/King as head of state?

Denmark is a kingdom, so is Belgium, as is The Nerthlands, as is Spain, as is Sweden, as is Norway, and many more. I put these in as an example of Kingdoms that people may have thought of as Republics.

Have a look through the country profiles that the BBC has. Its all there for you to see.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
In my opinion, it will never happen.

They dont really have any power...just an image... Still, for many, it is taboo to say anything bad about them. They were considered, as direct descendants from the GOds....

This has all died down, to an extent lately, especially among the young generation, but noone would dare say anything against them.. They are just an institution...a representation of `traditional`Japan...I really dont think they have much say or power in anything...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sarahko

well - appearantly, there is one individual who claims the emperor is head of Japans Secret Governent. his name is benjamin fulford and the video is Benjamin Fulford interviews David Rockefeller.
on google.

new topics

top topics

join